BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> OTHER FORUMS, Do you cheat on BuzzJack with other online forums?
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Josh!
post Jul 19 2017, 07:40 PM
Post #1
c:
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 20,692

I always find it pretty interesting to see what other places online that people have accounts and post in if at all so do you frequent other forums and post in them? Do you perhaps even have more posts there than you do here?

Nowadays, I frequent three forums but only post here and this is always the first place that I check up on as I have personal connections with a lot of members and like to see how they're getting on pretty much. The only other forums I check up/have an account on are AwardsWatch and GoldDerby, both I use for Movies news and information but very, very rarely post in but I do always try to read up there at least once a day.

Back in the day, I used to play an online game called 'Transformice' where you basically get your mouse to the cheese but I used to spend HOURS on it a day playing the game and frequenting the forums and I do probably have more posts there than I do here. I haven't logged in for many months though even though I do enjoy playing when I go back to it still, I just sort of outgrew it and the community there. I made a few friends there too that like here, I have on other social media platforms and enjoy keeping in touch with.

EDIT: Ooh, I also have a Popjustice account but don't check up that often (only if I'm bored on a day off or something) - the large threads/big community are a bit hard to follow at times.

So, what about you? ohmy.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SouthsideSpinner
post Jul 19 2017, 07:43 PM
Post #2
ayyy lmao
Group: Members
Member No.: 21,005

I was on Spiritual Forums for a few months (as everyone already knows) but the topics just lacked FUN and there were a load of weirdos on there laugh.gif

I use Reddit but only because that's the only significant place to discuss Owl City on the internet tongue.gif I don't use it for anything else.

Oh and I have a PsychCentral account but I've only posted a couple of times, haven't shared my issues on there yet though.

This post has been edited by සුනුවිසුනු වී ඇත: Jul 19 2017, 07:44 PM

+Quote Post
Tyler
post Jul 19 2017, 08:48 PM
Post #3
Get Free.
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 67

Used to be on some Britney forums. But that's been years ago. If I have any spare time for a forum, it's here. Unless you count reading scary stories on Reddit. ☄️

+Quote Post
JosephGutierrez
post Jul 19 2017, 08:50 PM
Post #4
dreadlocked hair don't care
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 13,530

I'm signed up to quite a few forums but only post regularly on here, and more recently I've been browsing Gallifrey Base a fair bit (the largest Doctor Who forum), which I used more frequently many years back!

+Quote Post
PeteFromLeeds
post Jul 19 2017, 08:56 PM
Post #5
Just another burden on the welfare state
Member No.: 23,247
   No Gallery Pics

No other forums, but I joint-own the Google+ community of YouTube chartsters which I'm quite involved with, and I'm on a Hangouts chat with that lot as well.

+Quote Post
J▲hq
post Jul 19 2017, 09:02 PM
Post #6
alt er love
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 8,674

I'm a member of what's commonly referred to as the OTHER forum which I check daily, but I mainly only post in movies and Eurovision.

Also a couple of train/Underground forums :') Posted on the Neopets messageboards in years gone by too but haven't signed in on there for months now

+Quote Post
Brébino
post Jul 19 2017, 09:08 PM
Post #7
Mr Jade Lauren Williams <333
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 8,300

I don't post anywhere else but I'm an eternal lurker on various parts of Reddit ~

+Quote Post
mdh
post Jul 19 2017, 09:11 PM
Post #8
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 22,776
   No Gallery Pics

I used to be a moderator on a Football forum which is obviously thriving without my presence...
Total posts today: 2

+Quote Post
No Sleeep
post Jul 19 2017, 09:14 PM
Post #9
BuzzJack Enthusiast
Member No.: 22,008
   No Gallery Pics

I post on a Janet and TLC forum... I'm more active on the Janet one though.

I used to post on (idk if it's acceptable to say on here laugh.gif) ATRL and Digital Spy but DS is full of boring old straight men/housewives and ATRLers (well some of them) are just rude laugh.gif I also have a UKMIX account with about 3 posts and an Exhale account but I stopped using it when it stopped being a Britney fansite. I'm a bit of a jack of all trades on forums, I'm on a lot but don't really have a prescence on any!

I made a Reddit account for the Gaga Q&A but she ignored me cry.giflaugh.gif I used to read the scary stories threads but now I don't go on it at all, I just think Reddit is too weird and offensive and a little dodgy laugh.gif

This post has been edited by No Sleeep: Jul 19 2017, 09:17 PM

+Quote Post
Regina
post Jul 19 2017, 09:17 PM
Post #10
Ooga Boo
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 5,572

I was once a member of a Tomb Raider forum, but got permabanned for calling a mod a c**t and then posting a pic of Joseph Gordon Levitt naked having a wanky doodle from the movie Don Jon.

+Quote Post
LexC
post Jul 19 2017, 09:20 PM
Post #11
unofficially fabulous
Member No.: 5,342

QUOTE(J▲hq @ Jul 19 2017, 10:02 PM) *
I'm a member of what's commonly referred to as the OTHER forum which I check daily, but I mainly only post in movies and Eurovision.

Same but forget the movies.

Buzzjack's the only forum I've contributed to/stuck around for any substantial amount of time but I think at one point I was on some Deal or No Deal fanforum which...was not one of my finest hours!

+Quote Post
Jade
post Jul 19 2017, 09:31 PM
Post #12
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Member No.: 12,810

Buzzjack is the only forum I have ever stuck with! I did post on the Glee forum while it was still airing but even then I was more of a Glee Wiki person anyway. I had a phase of posting on The Student Room but that has just descended into lurking now. I have also made like 5 posts on a Long Distance Relationships forum but that also descended into lurking, I haven't even lurked there for a while. Finally, also another Reddit lurker.

Basically, the Buzzjack community >>>>>>

+Quote Post
No Sleeep
post Jul 19 2017, 09:34 PM
Post #13
BuzzJack Enthusiast
Member No.: 22,008
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Jade @ Jul 19 2017, 10:31 PM) *
Buzzjack is the only forum I have ever stuck with! I did post on the Glee forum while it was still airing but even then I was more of a Glee Wiki person anyway. I had a phase of posting on The Student Room but that has just descended into lurking now. I have also made like 5 posts on a Long Distance Relationships forum but that also descended into lurking, I haven't even lurked there for a while. Finally, also another Reddit lurker.

Basically, the Buzzjack community >>>>>>

Oh I forgot I post on TSR but only during exams lmao

+Quote Post
lotita
post Jul 19 2017, 09:35 PM
Post #14
feminist icon
Member No.: 21,777

QUOTE(LexC @ Jul 19 2017, 10:20 PM) *
Same but forget the movies.

Buzzjack's the only forum I've contributed to/stuck around for any substantial amount of time but I think at one point I was on some Deal or No Deal fanforum which...was not one of my finest hours!

i want to leave buzzjack for the deal or no deal fanforum now

+Quote Post
Jade
post Jul 19 2017, 09:38 PM
Post #15
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Member No.: 12,810

There's truly a forum for everything. At BBC radio work experience last year I had to find a local contact for an opinion on a PIGEON racing scandal, I ended up finding a good contact after trawling through a pigeon racing forum *___*

+Quote Post
Saenerys
post Jul 19 2017, 10:02 PM
Post #16
Pleased to meet you barbershop quartet.
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 20,182

Like Jade I lurk on the student room but I find it all very dry to read and actually contribute or post..

+Quote Post
DalekTurret32
post Jul 19 2017, 10:22 PM
Post #17
Experience turns 25 this month
Member No.: 21,666
   No Gallery Pics

I used to go on UKMix occassionally in 2014, one year before I joined Buzzjack.

+Quote Post
Cameron
post Jul 19 2017, 10:36 PM
Post #18
THE BLAZE *.*
Member No.: 18,061

The Miniplanet forums >>>> Buzzjack. Lottsey will back me up

+Quote Post
lotita
post Jul 19 2017, 10:42 PM
Post #19
feminist icon
Member No.: 21,777

QUOTE(Cameron @ Jul 19 2017, 11:36 PM) *
The Miniplanet forums >>>> Buzzjack. Lottsey will back me up

OMG THIS!!

+Quote Post
Northside Hisser
post Jul 19 2017, 10:51 PM
Post #20
Hiss Hiss Bish.
Member No.: 23,308
   No Gallery Pics

The only other forums I check up/have an account on are AwardsWatch

Awardinary should be a mod there!

As for the question of this thread, i was briefly a member of the PC Music forum just to talk about the dancier PC Music songs like EasyFun - Laplander. Haven't been on there for a while but I may return there soon.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th September 2017 - 01:16 AM