BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Monthly Lounge Recognition: July 2017
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Jade-o-Lantern🎃
post Aug 1 2017, 03:35 PM
Post #1
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 12,810

Hello everyone,

We would like to recognise the following in The Lounge for the month of July:
  • Best contribution for July 2017: Buzzjackers' Bedrooms video element by Jacob and Josh
First award goes to not one but two of our members! Recently a thread was created about what we think the bedrooms of Buzzjack members would look like. The discussion descended into what our bedrooms actually look like and Jacob and Josh both provided room tour videos in this thread. We appreciated the effort to go the extra mile in contributing with the multimedia element.
  • Best thread for July 2017: 'Suggest a new username for the poster above you' by Riser
Jordan created an entertaining thread that anybody could get involved with this month. It was a hit, amassing 11 pages and going on to inspire 'Create a short dating bio for the poster above you' created by Rob, which we also thought was strong. We particularly liked that this thread actually lead to a number of username changes!
  • Best poster for July 2017: Josh
We collectively appreciated the effort shown by Josh to liven up the Lounge this summer! He created a number of fun threads in July, such as: 'Keys & Keyrings', 'Summer Reading', 'Other forums' and 'What should I buy?'.

Congrats to all of our July winners!

- The Lounge Mod team x
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Spun's Labyrinth
post Aug 1 2017, 03:38 PM
Post #2
ayyy lmao
Group: Members
Member No.: 21,005

Loved both of those threads cheer.gif glad also that Josh has got stuck in with lounge madness this year also biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Sonia Fowler
post Aug 1 2017, 04:10 PM
Post #3
Sit Down. Be Humble.
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 20,835

Congratulations to the winners!

+Quote Post
Jo...shh! It...
post Aug 1 2017, 04:29 PM
Post #4
c:
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 20,692

Aw, it's nice to be recognised in that way so thanks Lounge mods heart.gif I have to say my personal best moment in the Lounge in July was me coming top in Family Fortunes heehee.gif

My shout out goes to Bal for the school subject topics, been loads of fun reading those and seeing the different experiences of education that people have had ! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
T Boy
post Aug 1 2017, 04:46 PM
Post #5
Radical Pink Troll
Group: Members
Member No.: 177
   No Gallery Pics

Congratulations all!

+Quote Post
Riser
post Aug 1 2017, 05:29 PM
Post #6
King of nothing at all
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 19,534

Ooh, I was quite proud of my thread idea but with so much else going on in the Lounge it was a major surprise to be mentioned here! I'll use this as motivation to make Lounge threads more often, and as you can see I'm still open to username suggestions heehee.gif

Jacob and Josh's contributions were very worthy picks so well done to both. I agree that the least favorite school subject polls have also been a great hit so far, with the exception of certain subjects being voted out way too early mad.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2017 - 05:53 PM