BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Running through my head, running through my head, All the things she said
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
ⓐⓦⓐⓡⓓⓘⓝⓐⓡⓨ
post Aug 9 2017, 08:00 AM
Post #1
The Navigator
Group: Members
Member No.: 21,587
   No Gallery Pics

Songs always get stuck in our head if we hear them in a public place, recognise them and then proceed to sing along or hum the tune.

This usually always happens in supermarkets or other places where I'm looking specifically for something.

Where do you find songs are most likely to get stuck in your head and what songs are stuck in your head right now?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tyler
post Aug 9 2017, 08:15 AM
Post #2
Get Free.
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 67

When I'm at church blasting 'Get Naked (I Got A Plan)', tbh.

+Quote Post
SouthsideSpinner
post Aug 9 2017, 08:17 AM
Post #3
ayyy lmao
Member No.: 21,005

Not sure if there are specific places for me but I guess quiet areas are the more likely ones magic.gif

+Quote Post
PeteFromLeeds
post Aug 9 2017, 09:24 AM
Post #4
Just another burden on the welfare state
Member No.: 23,247
   No Gallery Pics

I usually find that a song gets stuck in my head if there's a subtle link to the song somewhere else. I saw a kids' book yesterday called 'watch me' and then had Silentů stuck in my head for the next half hour tongue.gif

It tends to be bad songs as well, I've had Future's 'Mask Off' in my head on and off for ages now, the same with Drake's 'Controlla' when that came out. Fortunately that was when I was traveling up a random Welsh mountain in the pouring rain (in the village known to be the wettest part of Wales) so it doesn't really spoil any memories wink.gif

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Aug 10 2017, 12:18 AM
Post #5
Honey I rose up from the dead I do it all the time
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 10,139

I did this in psychology, referring to such instances as earworms - it was so interesting laugh.gif

I always get them in bed when I'm trying to sleep then my brain is like "babycakes you just don't know know" rotf.gif

+Quote Post
Jade
post Aug 10 2017, 02:53 PM
Post #6
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 12,810

QUOTE(Liаm @ Aug 10 2017, 01:18 AM) *
I always get them in bed when I'm trying to sleep then my brain is like "babycakes you just don't know know" rotf.gif

!!! this is so me as well. laugh.gif

Pete's post is also relatable, I used to drive one of my best friends mad in school by seeing a stand-out word that reminded me of a song in a textbook and singing it to him. kink.gif

I have songs stuck in my head all the time because I listen to music so much! Currently it's BÝtanikkš's BJSC entry 'Spirit Of The Hawk'. *.* Soooo catchy.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd September 2017 - 06:03 AM