BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 5th Album TBA, Q4 2017?
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
TMD_24Quavo
post Aug 15 2017, 07:29 PM
Post #1
Radio 1 Enthusiast
Group: Members
Member No.: 23,440
   No Gallery Pics

Been reported by a Brazilian account that Little Mix have been in studio today working with Phil Plested who wrote Touch for new material for their 5th album. Reports also suggest that the girls have also worked with Iain James, who wrote Shout Out To My Ex, Hair and Mr Loverboy, RAYE and possibly MNEK.

https://twitter.com/BrasilLM/status/897517266065129472

Wonder if this suggests they are going to go musically in the same direction as Glory Days? I would love to hear more floor thrillers and happy songs that made the album stand out although I wouldn't mind also if they went a tad more urban. I'm hyped anyway! cheer.gif

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Saenerys
post Aug 15 2017, 08:06 PM
Post #2
Pleased to meet you barbershop quartet.
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 20,182

Didn't MNEK work on a track for Salute? I'm probably wrong with my memory! laugh.gif

It's so unlikely they'd ever go back to the DNA sound but if they can continue the progression from Get Weird to Glory Days onto the next album, I can see myself getting behind them again.

+Quote Post
Matt_1989
post Aug 15 2017, 08:06 PM
Post #3
New Entry
Member No.: 37,170
   No Gallery Pics

Jade got a special delivery while they were in the studio- from McVities! Part of me is excited to hear new music from the girls, but part of me is worried that they may be releasing LM5 while still touring Glory Days

+Quote Post
Saenerys
post Aug 15 2017, 08:29 PM
Post #4
Pleased to meet you barbershop quartet.
Member No.: 20,182

QUOTE(Matt_1989 @ Aug 15 2017, 09:06 PM) *
Jade got a special delivery while they were in the studio- from McVities! Part of me is excited to hear new music from the girls, but part of me is worried that they may be releasing LM5 while still touring Glory Days

Realistically they wouldn't be able to get an album recorded in that short amount of space that meets the demands of the label. They had a very clear vision of how they wanted Salute to turn out and that still took a good five months. On that assumption it took five months this time, they'd be finished by January and they did say at the 2015 Brits (February) they'd decided the lead for the next campaign. So before I ramble on any further, I think they'll start their next album campaign next April/May time with a decent summer build up to an album release end of Q3 or very early Q4 latest.

+Quote Post
Tawdry Hepburn
post Aug 15 2017, 08:42 PM
Post #5
I'll find your lips in the street lights
Member No.: 51

QUOTE(Saenerys @ Aug 15 2017, 09:06 PM) *
Didn't MNEK work on a track for Salute? I'm probably wrong with my memory! laugh.gif

He worked on a certain song of theirs called 'Touch'.

--------------------------

I hope this album won't sound so obviously rushed and hurriedly put together like Glory Days if it's sooner than we think.

+Quote Post
TMD_24Quavo
post Sep 5 2017, 05:10 PM
Post #6
Radio 1 Enthusiast
Member No.: 23,440
   No Gallery Pics

https://twitter.com/LoMas_40/status/905101987267710978

The @LittleMix girls have confessed @xavimartinez that they will release a new single before the end of the year! 👏👏🔥🔥 # VivaLoMas40

+Quote Post
Matt_1989
post Sep 5 2017, 05:54 PM
Post #7
New Entry
Member No.: 37,170
   No Gallery Pics

This is where the 'pretends to be shocked' gif comes in handy. It was inevitable they would have a single to premiere during the X Factor live shows

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd September 2017 - 06:08 AM