BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What moment made you fall in love with Beyoncé?
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Jo...shh! It...
post Aug 22 2017, 08:29 PM
Post #1
c:
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 20,692

She's been a big star for decades now and pretty much everyone on the planet is a fan of Beyoncé but when did you first start stanning for her? Have you been loving her since her Destiny's Child days or did it take you until her re-invention during the Beyoncé and Lemonade eras to finally come around to her?

Personally, I was about too young to appreciate her during Destiny's Child or even the DIL/B'Day eras and I didn't fully realise how brilliant she was until I was given Sasha Fierce for Christmas and didn't stop playing it for about a year. I remember being completely floored every time I saw the Sweet Dreams or Single Ladies videos on TV. I wasn't as keen on the 4 era but I'd say I've loved her more than ever during these last two eras. She's probably my second favourite artist around now, she's definitely better as the albums go on in my opinion wub.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sonia Fowler
post Aug 22 2017, 08:40 PM
Post #2
Sit Down. Be Humble.
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 20,835

For me I always liked her in Destiny's child but I didn't love her until Crazy In Love that is the first moment and song that made me love her as an artist.

+Quote Post
all is vanity.
post Aug 23 2017, 05:47 AM
Post #3
I will leave my heart at the door.
Group: Members
Member No.: 1,454

Since Destiny's Child (specifically The Writing's on the Wall and the song Bug A Boo).

+Quote Post
SeanmanjiGrey
post Aug 27 2017, 08:14 PM
Post #4
Pleased to meet you barbershop quartet.
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 20,182

I only really took notice of her during Lemonade. I loved the Sasha Fierce singles - especially Sweet Dreams. I didn't really take notice of her during the self titled era for some reason - oops kink.gif

+Quote Post
liamk97
post Aug 29 2017, 08:22 PM
Post #5
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 12,472

It was the Sasha Fierce era for me too, Josh. Obviously I knew and loved 'Crazy in Love' as a kid but I feel like that was the only Beyonce song I knew until Sasha Fierce (maybe 'Beautiful Liar' too but that could have been at a similar time). I remember being amazed by the amount of singles that kept coming from the album; I was very hit-and-miss with them though, with the likes of 'Diva', 'Ego' and 'Video Phone', even with Lady Gaga, not appealing to me at all at the time. The four big ones from the album were just incredible. I always used to watch the music channels back then and those four were always on - I think 'Sweet Dreams' was my favourite video. Listening to 'Halo' now always takes me back being an innocent, care-free 11/12 year old.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2017 - 04:04 PM