BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Singstar
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Jade
post Aug 23 2017, 02:38 PM
Post #1
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 12,810

hi.gif I created a thread a while back about the Sims and that went down well, so I thought I'd create one for another childhood favourite!

Did you ever play Singstar and do you still do so now? Which editions were/are your favourites? and most importantly, which songs did you slay?

Personally, I haven't played it in a while but I absolutely loved it when I was younger. I played it for the first time following a barbecue when we had all gone inside and had such a fun time, so then bought a few of the games myself! It was all about Pop Hits and Popworld on the PS2 for me *.* My favourites to do solo were Avril Lavigne 'Sk8er Boi' or 'My Happy Ending', Girls Aloud - 'Love Machine' and Britney Spears - 'Baby One More Time'. Then me and my brother would slay Black Eyed Peas - 'Shut Up' and Robbie Williams & Kylie Minogue - 'Kids' as duets laugh.gif I don't feel particularly confident about my singing voice but this game was always a lot of fun~
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
UltraReputation
post Aug 23 2017, 02:52 PM
Post #2
I'll be the actress starring in your bad dreams
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 20,947

Will comment properly later butt the X factor wii game was another one of this ilk that I was obsessed with when I was younger!

I loved singstar <3 sk8er boi was always one of my go to songs *.*

+Quote Post
ⓐⓦⓐⓡⓓⓘⓝⓐⓡⓨ
post Aug 23 2017, 03:37 PM
Post #3
The Navigator
Group: Members
Member No.: 21,587
   No Gallery Pics

I used to play some singstar at parties! *_*

Would be cool if there was an online version where Buzzjack members could go head to head in a Buzzjack Tournament!

+Quote Post
danG
post Aug 23 2017, 03:51 PM
Post #4
Danvīci
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 11,746
   No Gallery Pics

I used to really love this!

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Aug 23 2017, 04:01 PM
Post #5
Honey I rose up from the dead I do it all the time
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 10,139

I have like a fanmade Singstar thing on my laptop but t has way more songs for it as people make them, haven't sed it in aaaageess but it's fun laugh.gif I still have ingstar on my PS4 too, it's a free app now and you buy the songs. On it I always slay KT Tunstall - Black Horse & The Cherry Tree laugh.gif

I used to stan the PS2 ones ofc, f I had to pick one my go to was always White Flag by Dido <3

Omg the X Factor game as well!! Iconic.

+Quote Post
Jade
post Aug 23 2017, 05:50 PM
Post #6
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 12,810

Omg I begged my brother to buy the X Factor game as he had an Xbox and I think we only ended up playing it about twice oops kink.gif

I also had this iconic game

*.* (it used to annoy me that the songs on this were cover versions instead of the real versions though!)

+Quote Post
PeteFromLeeds
post Aug 23 2017, 05:53 PM
Post #7
Just another burden on the welfare state
Group: Members
Member No.: 23,247
   No Gallery Pics

Never had SingStar, I did have Boogie Superstar when I was younger and spent hours belting out Bleeding Love in order to gain maximum points heehee.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th September 2017 - 11:07 PM