BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Computer Tablets
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
awardinary
post Aug 26 2017, 10:31 AM
Post #1
The Navigator
Group: Members
Member No.: 21,587
   No Gallery Pics

cqmerqn's Laptop thread inspired me to find out if you use a tablet on a daily basis, and if so which one and what do you mainly use it for?

In my case, I have a first edition iPad Air which I bought brand new in 2013 but would like to upgrade. It's 128GB storage which in 4 years I've never come close to reaching, and I use it everyday for at least a few hours to browse the web, listen to music and play online arcade games too. cheer.gif

This post has been edited by ⓐⓦⓐⓡⓓⓘⓝⓐⓡⓨ: Aug 26 2017, 10:32 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Nadolig Llawen!
post Aug 26 2017, 10:53 AM
Post #2
Radical Pink Troll
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 177
   No Gallery Pics

I also have a first edition iPad Air that I bought in late 2013 and I use it lots more than my laptop now. I may upgrade later this year as it's starting to feel quite old now.

+Quote Post
t=SpunderfulXmas
post Aug 26 2017, 10:58 AM
Post #3
Hang in when the world counts you out and you’re gonna be fine
Member No.: 21,005

I have been tempted before but really for me it's a waste of money. My phone is a decent size and if I want bigger I have mah lappy

+Quote Post
5 Silas Frøkner
post Aug 26 2017, 11:22 AM
Post #4
Surfing in paradise
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 3,474

I have a first gen iPad Mini also purchased in 2013. I use it when travelling and not that much otherwise so I see no need to upgrade to a newer iPad yet. It's a great size for reading off as well. I really should use it more as at home it only tends to come out to help me prep BJSC results laugh.gif the battery life is still fab on it. It can survive a day of flying to the states no problems! I'll only ever replace it when the battery starts to become unusable

+Quote Post
troublepink
post Aug 26 2017, 11:33 AM
Post #5
Beautiful Trauma
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 590

I've got an iPad air, I think I got it in 2014. I don't really use it a lot tbh, only really use it for games and if I'm at my desk I'll use it to watch Netflix. Anytime I want to use social media and I'm not on my laptop I'll use my phone.

+Quote Post
Christmas Cherry...
post Aug 26 2017, 11:41 AM
Post #6
feminist icon
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 21,777

I have literally the first iPad released, battery life is amazing but it's slow as shit. Tbh I barely use it anyway so will probably never upgrade it

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Aug 26 2017, 12:00 PM
Post #7
Honey I rose up from the dead I do it all the time
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 10,139

I have an iPad air 2 from school when I went to sixth form, but I never use it laugh.gif If I'm travelling and want to watch something I just use my phone.

+Quote Post
Baytree
post Aug 26 2017, 01:44 PM
Post #8
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 334
   No Gallery Pics

I use my tablet more than any other device. I've always had androids. This is a Huawei T3. Got it last month.

This post has been edited by Baytree: Aug 26 2017, 01:44 PM

+Quote Post
dandy*
post Aug 26 2017, 07:30 PM
Post #9
Mansonette
Member No.: 54
   No Gallery Pics

I've got two of these... I own an iPad pro for personal use, it is easy to transport and I take it around with me all the time. My only niggle is that the keyboard is pretty awful, it just doesn't feel great to use at all. I also have a Surface Pro for work which is a vast improvement on the laptop I used to have to use - it is far from amazing but as a package it isn't too bad to use.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th December 2017 - 05:49 PM