BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Gunpowder, BBC One | starring Kit Harrington
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Klaus
post Aug 29 2017, 11:33 AM
Post #1
wtf are perfect places
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 17,160
   No Gallery Pics

The BBC have unveiled the trailer for their new three part drama, Gunpowder, starring Kit Harrington (aka Game of Throne's Kit Harrington - announcement is very timely sleep.gif )!

QUOTE(TV Wise)
Gunpowder explores the true story behind the legend, including the fact that it was not Guy Fawkes but Robert Catesby who devised the plot. This fast-paced 17th century thriller delves into the history behind the plotís evolution, the selection of the team to carry it out, the gathering of the resources, and the obstacles they came up against. It follows both the gunpowder plotters and Robert Cecil, the spymaster-in-chief of King James I whose network of spies pursues them in a cat and mouse game.

The series will also star Liv Tyler, Mark Gatiss, Peter Mullan, Tom Cullen, Edward Holcroft, Shaun Dooley and Robert Emms. It is expected to air on Saturday nights in late October.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
burbe
post Aug 29 2017, 07:33 PM
Post #2
Lusts for Life
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 21,753
   No Gallery Pics

I was quite excited when I heard about this commission. I love a good one-off event drama!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th September 2017 - 04:15 PM