BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Artist News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Beautiful Trauma Tour
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
troublepink
post Aug 30 2017, 03:39 PM
Post #1
On This Day in P!nk History...
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 590

Dates TBA

Tour will of course follow a new album so all dates & info etc to be posted in this thread.

Will you be going? Where would you like to see P!nk play on tour? What stunts do you think she'll do? Covers?

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
troublepink
post Aug 30 2017, 03:39 PM
Post #2

I said before that I will scale back this next tour, maybe only doing one show, but we all know that isn't going to happen laugh.gif I just hope the dates fall right because of work, and I've got all my holidays at work booked up, so may have to change those thinking.gif I usually do at least Manchester and Birmingham, although if there are VIP tickets I will probably only do one VIP this time. On TTAL I did VIP standing in b'ham and VIP seats at one of the Manchester dates. The VIP in manchester was super expensive, 300+ for really good seats and pre show party & merch ohmy.gif Ooooh and merch! I can't wait to see new t-shirts and things too! w00t.gif

Her usual style is Europe first, but on TTAL tour she did North America first, so interested to see who will come first this time around. I'd also like to see her do more places she's never done before, such as South America, Japan, Asia, more eastern European places. Hopefully she will do more than 4 cities in the UK this time too laugh.gif

I think she will keep the same routine in the show with the acoustic set, but I hope that its more in the middle of the show. On TTAL tour it was more towards the end so it felt like the show finished too quickly. I'd looooove for her to do more rock covers too (I told Justin, her guitar player, back in 2009 that she'd be awesome to cover Bon Jovi's livin' on a prayer!)

I'm hoping to see new stunts too! As much as I love the So What stunt with her flying around the venue, she's been doing that since 2010, people are going to get bored of it eventually. But I wonder how she will top the stunts, what she will come up with next etc. I remember on TTAL rehearsals there was some kind of box frame, so it'd be cool if she were to bring that to the new tour as we've never seen that.

+Quote Post
Saenerys
post Aug 30 2017, 03:49 PM
Post #3
Pleased to meet you barbershop quartet.
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 20,182

The O2 is probably a given, didn't she do four shows on the previous tour there?

I think she could really make a statement with What About Us with some fantastic visuals in lieu of a massive production on stage with dancers.

The only crazy thing I can think of her doing instead of flying is a cannonball of some kind but not sure where it'd fit in with the show! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
troublepink
post Aug 30 2017, 04:00 PM
Post #4

QUOTE(Saenerys @ Aug 30 2017, 04:49 PM) *
The O2 is probably a given, didn't she do four shows on the previous tour there?

I think she could really make a statement with What About Us with some fantastic visuals in lieu of a massive production on stage with dancers.

The only crazy thing I can think of her doing instead of flying is a cannonball of some kind but not sure where it'd fit in with the show! laugh.gif

TTAL she did four dates in london, two in manchester and one in b'ham (schedule for two, but 2nd date was cancelled cry.gif ). More of an 'England' tour than a 'UK' tour.

She scaled it way back from Funhouse which had 14 dates in the UK on the first leg of tour across England, Scotland and Northern Ireland, and 16 dates on the second leg of the tour. Plus there was the Summer Carnival tour in 2010 ohmy.gif

I wonder how the new tour will work with two kids, I know she's bringing a tutor with her for Willow.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th September 2017 - 07:41 PM