BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Artist News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Skrt On Me (with Calvin Harris), from Calvin's album, "Funk Wav Bounces Vol.1"
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Josh!
post Sep 6 2017, 09:23 PM
Post #1
c:
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 20,692

Just an album track for now but there's still a chance of a single release perhaps? It's really the most perfect summer track and definitely was used a lot by me on nice warm walks to work during the Summer months.

Feels has been a huge smash for Calvin so it would make sense to follow it up with a new single before moving on to Volume 2. I think this would make a pretty great choice, I'd love hearing it on the radio wub.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
danG
post Sep 6 2017, 09:36 PM
Post #2
Danvīci
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 11,746
   No Gallery Pics

I'd love this to do something, definitely the highlight of Calvin's album excluding singles. He'll probably move on to something brand new after Feels has done smashing though.

+Quote Post
Josh!
post Sep 8 2017, 11:11 PM
Post #3
c:
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 20,692

"Hard to Love" from Calvin's album just got a video today which means it probably is the next single. I hope they don't completely snub this as it is such a catchy tune but it does look likely that they'll be moving on to the next era soon cry.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th September 2017 - 02:44 AM