BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Dancing With The Stars, Season 25 // SASHA f***ING PIETERSE
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Liаm
post Sep 7 2017, 03:21 AM
Post #1
Honey I rose up from the dead I do it all the time
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 10,139

Season 25's cast has been revealed and I think I might well watch, Sasha Pieterse *.* Also Frankie Muniz seems a surprise signing as I thought he was out of the limelight entirely. Nick Lachey reminds me how Jessica Simpson needs to do reality TV lmao, CBB shock signing plz x

As I'm back into Strictly this year I may as well get into another dancing show, it's fun to watch 2 X Factors simultaneously but English speaking countries have ditched it for The Voice sad.gif

Victoria Arlen (Paralympic Swimmer)
Niki Bella (WWE)
Barbara Corcoran (Shark Tank)
Derek Fisher (NBA)
Jordan Fisher (actor/singer)
Debbie Gibson (singer)
Nick Lachey (singer, ex-reality star and ex-husband of Jessica Simpson)
Vanessa Lachey (model, Nick's wife)
Frankie Muniz (Malcolm In The Middle)
Terrell Owens (NFL)
Sasha Pieterse (Pretty Little Liars)
Drew Scott (Property Brothers)
Lindsey Stirling (Violinist)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
#CodyDecides
post Sep 7 2017, 03:58 AM
Post #2
technique on fleek cause I'm ballet trained
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 21,308
   No Gallery Pics

Gleb's been getting decent partners lately so I'm really hoping that his choreography is up to par this season. It's looking to be exceptionally strong. This is also the third BJSC alum in a row he's gotten (following Jana Kramer & Erika Jayne).

I haven't made a pre-season prediction on Tumblr but considering before this season I'm the only person who seems to care (tongue.gif):
1.) Lindsey Stirling and Mark Ballas
2.) Jordan Fisher & Lindsay Arnold
3.) Vanessa Lachey & Maks Chmerkovskiy (barring that they don't get screwed over like with Heather)
4.) Nick Lachey & Peta Murgatroyd
5.) Victoria Arlen & Val Chmerkovskiy
6.) Sasha Pieterse & Gleb Savchenko
7.) Nikki Bella & Artem Chigvintsev
8.) Debbie Gibson & Alan Bersten (Alan's got killer choreo and he's a newbie so he'll land midtable at least, Liam forgetting this pairing doesn't give me too much hope though)
9.) Derek Fisher & Sharna Burgess
10.) Drew Scott & Emma Slater
11.) Frankie Muniz & Witney Carson
12.) Terrell Owens & Cheryl Burke
13.) Barbara Corcoran & Keo Motsepe

It's almost a pretty safe bet to predict Keo last as that seems to happen almost every time. Expecting Derek & Sharna to overperform and the Lacheys to underperform. I keep saying "this is Mark's year!!!" but now I mean it; with him taking a break for Jersey Boys (and getting married), he's had time to refill his creative juices. I want Artem to place higher than he has but I don't think that's happening now sad.gif Pull through, Total Divas fandom!

+Quote Post
HarryEzra
post Sep 7 2017, 10:23 AM
Post #3
Sit Down. Be Humble.
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 20,835

Omg Lindsey Stirling wub.gif I really should give the series a go

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Sep 7 2017, 12:42 PM
Post #4

QUOTE(Meatball Cody @ Sep 7 2017, 04:58 AM) *
8.) Debbie Gibson & Alan Bersten (Alan's got killer choreo and he's a newbie so he'll land midtable at least, Liam forgetting this pairing doesn't give me too much hope though)

I think it was bc I posted this at 4am when I was in that tired but can't sleep phase laugh.gif

+Quote Post
leewallace
post Sep 7 2017, 01:21 PM
Post #5
🙄
Member No.: 10,643

Sasha *.*

+Quote Post
#CodyDecides
post Sep 13 2017, 02:25 AM
Post #6
   No Gallery Pics

WEEK 1 SONGS & STYLES:

(this is most likely NOT the running order, if anything the producers will switch a few things to make the Lacheys go one after the other)

Derek & Sharna | Salsa | Kurtis Blow - Basketball
Barbara & Keo | Salsa | Ludacris f/Pharrell Williams - Money Maker
Frankie & Witney | Foxtrot | Harry Styles - Sign Of The Times
Jordan & Lindsay | Tango | Shawn Mendes - There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back
Sasha & Gleb | Cha Cha | Fleur East - Like That
Debbie & Alan | Foxtrot | Debbie Gibson - Lost In Your Eyes
Vanessa & Maks | Cha Cha | Kesha f/The Dap-Kinds Horns - Woman
Nikki & Artem | Tango | P!nk - So What
Nick & Peta | Cha Cha | Pharrell Williams f/Miley Cyrus - Come Get It Bae
Victoria & Val | Cha Cha | Disco Fries f/Hope Murphy - Born Ready (Halogen Remix)
Drew & Emma | Foxtrot | Madness - Our House
Lindsey & Mark | Cha Cha | Madcon f/Ray Dalton - Don't Worry
Terrell & Cheryl | Cha Cha | The Temptations - Ain't Too Proud To Beg

A BJSC smash in DWTS already? Sign me up!

Judging by who got what, the salsas are probably gonna be a disaster. Also kinda expecting Debbie & Alan to be dark horses.

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Sep 13 2017, 02:30 AM
Post #7

Omg Lost In Your Eyes f***ing TUNE

+Quote Post
Jonjo
post Sep 13 2017, 11:36 AM
Post #8
Together we are more.
Member No.: 5,042

FLEUR EAST GETTING THAT RANDOM US PROMO!!!!!!

Also, Nikki Bella wub.gif

+Quote Post
#CodyDecides
post Sep 15 2017, 07:15 AM
Post #9
   No Gallery Pics

Edited the Week 1 Dances post with the remaining confirmed dances. I was right in guessing two of them but had no idea for T.O.

Also Julianne Hough isn't returning as a judge (still settling in to getting married?) but guest judges may keep a four-person panel.

+Quote Post
#CodyDecides
post Tuesday, 03:06 AM
Post #10
   No Gallery Pics

OKAY LET'S GO PREMIERE NIGHT

+Quote Post
#CodyDecides
post Tuesday, 05:00 AM
Post #11
   No Gallery Pics

(scores: Carrie Ann | Len | Bruno. Not gonna lie I hate the 30-point system, there doesn't seem to be that much differentiation between the good and the bad.)

Terrell & Cheryl: Not bad but not necessarily stunning, I actually kinda found this forgettable, and that's scary for the first dance of the season. Len pointed out his heel-leading, which apparently is a bad thing. Really think Cheryl needs to step it up for T.O. to succeed.

Scores: 5 | 5 | 5 = 15. Not the best start to the season.

-

Debbie & Alan: Honestly, I was expecting her to surprise, and I was delighted to see this. Not bad for Alan's first run through as a pro! Bruno mentions that she needs to stop hunching her shoulders and Len needs more contact. We also find out that Debbie has been battling Lyme disease for the past four years, and knowing what it does to your nervous system, I'm impressed.

Scores: 6 | 5 | 6 = 17. Kinda feeling that Alan is going to go down the Artem route in terms of placement.

-

Sasha & Gleb: She grew up in a ballroom family (her parents were professional dancers!), but she herself doesn't have dance experience. She's seeing this as a way for her to get in shape for her wedding. I liked her dance and she was definitely fierce, but I did feel it get a little shaky in places. I do feel that she's a bit nervous. Looks like the judges are eating it up a bit, though Carrie Ann tells her not to get ahead of the music.

Scores: 6 | 6 | 6 = 18. This is naturally where Gleb is in the first week, not entirely worried but gotta vote like crazy. The PLL fandom will be with her for sure.

-

Drew & Emma: He's getting married soon as well, and he's also applying some martial arts to this. I'm impressed by him! He did mess up in a few places (and Emma messed up on one part), but I had fun during that dance. Definitely invested in him.

Scores: 6 | 5 | 5 = 16. Geez, what is going on this season?

-

Barbara & Keo: OMG LORDT SHE'S A COUGAR AND SHE'S CHECKING OUT KEO. I don't wanna deal wth another Robert & Kym situation. Lemme tell you, I don't know what the heck was going on in that dance. It was a bit cringy but extremely entertaining. She can do better with her feet and hips but HOLY HELL HER PERSONALITY IS ON POINT.

Scores: 5 | 4 | 5 = 14. Barbara keeps insinuating that she and Keo will get married, omg what a legend.

-

Jordan & Lindsay: We have our token Disney alum after Jake T. Austin flopped. Currently Lindsay is feeling the pressure of doing consistently better every single time. They're dancing to Shawn Mendes and I get war flashbacks bc this was the climax of Davidgate. We're definitely not getting a repeatt of that, HOLY HELL THANK THE LORD FOR THIS PAIRING. SO FREAKING GOOD.

Scores: 8 | 7 | 7 = 22. FINALLY WE HAVE A CONTENDER.

-

Nick & Peta: Every 90's kid should know 98 Degrees, but that was the boy band that didn't dance. He was a lot better than I expected! Lots of energy, a little clunky but nothing that I didn't expect from the first week. Len wants him to do a little tweaking but he definitely loved it. Lmao @ him initially saying he never wanted to do this show.

Scores: 6 | 6 | 6 = 18. Okay that was a little better than Sasha's. Again, I hate this scoring system.

-

Vanessa & Maks: Motherhood is really giving her a new sight in life. Her cha cha was on POINT. Electrifying personality and extremely relatable, and I'm impressed with how legit this cha cha is. I love that Maks is getting solid partners this time - Amber Rose was just a blip.

Scores: 7 | 7 | 7 = 21. Round 1 goes to Mama. Maks wants a group hug.

-

Frankie & Witney: Witney is back to getting Codys - this time Agent Cody Banks. THAT IS MY CHILDHOOD. After flopping the last two seasons (and a last place!), I think she's out for blood. Frankie better run.

WHOA. He nailed that foxtrot! Some of the dips could be a bit softer, but he was great in hold and they were graceful and elegant.

Scores: 7 | 6 | 6 = 19. Biggest surprise of the season so far! I don't wanna get too attached this time after Vanilla Ice though.

-

Nikki & Artem: First off, let's take the time let this sink in - SHE'S JOHN CENA'S FIANCÉE. She also body slams Artem in the process but hey, first impressions, am I right? I gotta tell you, I was scared that this tango was gonna tank but they rocked it! Her main critique is for her to stop looking down. She's a WWE Diva. It's a habit.

Scores: 7 | 7 | 6 = 20. I hope that body slam didn't do too much to Artem, we love him!

-

Derek & Sharna: Yup, Los Angeles Lakers. That's what I know him from. His parents love the show so much and tell him to watch ha feet - Len watches the feet. The opening was strong but the rest of the routine was a little bit meh. Lifts in Week 1; haven't seen that since Derek Hough. He also looked a bit shaky, but he's much better than Bonner was Week 1. Bruno wants him to work on his technique, and the other two judges agree.

Scores: 6 | 6 | 6 = 18. Looks like 18 is a baseline score this season.

-

Victoria & Val: She was paralyzed for 10 years, won a gold medal in the Paralympics, and JUST LEARNED HOW TO WALK A YEAR AGO. Damn, now I see how Born Ready did so well in BJSC, such a hype song. She really hyped me up with this dance! She's crying, half of the audience is crying, Carrie Ann is impressed, she's on fire. She explains that she can't feel her legs, and it's helping her to trust Val more.

Scores: 7 | 6 | 6 = 19. Solid performance for the first week.

-

Lindsey & Mark: Finally, the one pro I've been waiting for this season! They already have so much chemistry I can't heart.gif heart.gif That beginning was SO GOOD, and she just kept it up! I'm glad Mark decided to give a legit cha cha this week, there always seems to be more with him.

Scores: 7 | 8 | 7 = 22. I know I keep saying that this is Mark's year... but this is Mark's year.

-

Next week: Two dances, two eliminations. Ballroom Night on Monday, Latin Night (finally!) on Tuesday, one couple eliminated each night.

Dance Ranking:
1.) Lindsey & Mark
2.) Jordan & Lindsay
3.) Victoria & Val
4.) Nikki & Artem
5.) Vanessa & Maks
6.) Frankie & Witney
7.) Nick & Peta
8.) Debbie & Alan
9.) Sasha & Gleb
10.) Derek & Sharna
11.) Drew & Emma
12.) Barbara & Keo
13.) Terrell & Cheryl

+Quote Post
HarryEzra
post Tuesday, 10:03 PM
Post #12
Sit Down. Be Humble.
Member No.: 20,835

I liked Lindsey the best but Jordan was the close second.

+Quote Post
#CodyDecides
post Friday, 03:05 PM
Post #13
   No Gallery Pics

WEEK 2 SONGS & STYLES:

Ballroom Night:
Derek & Sharna | Foxtrot | Ray Charles - Hallelujah, I Love Her So
Barbara & Keo | Tango | Sarah Vaughan - Whatever Lola Wants
Frankie & Witney | Tango | Imagine Dragons - Whatever It Takes
Jordan & Lindsay | Viennese Waltz | Judah Kelly - Count On Me
Sasha & Gleb | Viennese Waltz | Rose Royce - I'm Going Down
Debbie & Alan | Quickstep | Any Stroup - This Is My Time
Vanessa & Maks | Foxtrot | Tami Tappan Damiano - Hit Me With a High Note
Nikki & Artem | Waltz | Norah Jones - Come Away With Me
Nick & Peta | Foxtrot | Barry Manilow - Mandy
Victoria & Val | Tango | Taylor Swift - Look What You Made Me Do
Drew & Emma | Quickstep | Louis Prima - Sing, Sing, Sing
Lindsey & Mark | Quickstep | Jurassic 5 - Swing Set
Terrell & Cheryl | Foxtrot | ZAYN - Pillowtalk

Sasha will probably be AMAZING in hold.

Latin Night dances coming up after Monday night's elimination!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th September 2017 - 10:19 PM