BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Artist News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Q4 2017
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Andrew.
post Sep 11 2017, 06:13 PM
Post #1
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Members
Member No.: 21,161

It's highly rumored we could be getting a new feature from Zara in Q4 with ZL3 next year but what do you think Zara should do? ohmy.gif Here's a few potential options:

- Release the feature and then release ZL3 in early 2018
- Put the feature along with Wanna, Permission and a couple new songs onto a re-release of 'So Good'
- Launch a whole new era *.*
- Come back with a banger next year

The first option is probably what they'll do but I don't think a re-release of So Good would be that bad, it's already coming for gold and with a new hit feature on it and maybe another single (getting to hear Wanna in studio forum would be enough that I couldn't even listen to ZL3 cause I'd probs be dead x) it'd keep the album selling through the winter period, bringing it to 200k and setting her up well for ZL3!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
cqmerqn
post Sep 11 2017, 10:35 PM
Post #2
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Members
Member No.: 23,155
   No Gallery Pics

Martin/Zara would be cool but I think we're getting the Ellie track before that.

+Quote Post
THEO.
post Sep 11 2017, 10:54 PM
Post #3
IDGAF
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 8,661

QUOTE(cqmerqn @ Sep 11 2017, 11:35 PM) *
Martin/Zara would be cool but I think we're getting the Ellie track before that.

You can't just say 'Martin' when there's Garrix, Solveig and Jensen floating around the chart at the moment tongue.gif Although I presume you mean the former - which would suit Zara incredibly well!

This post has been edited by THEO.: Sep 11 2017, 10:54 PM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st November 2017 - 11:14 PM