BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Your Shower Routine, 🚿 🚿 🚿
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
ᴄᴀɴɴɪʙᴀʟɪɴᴅs.
post Sep 19 2017, 09:29 PM
Post #1
Heda
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 21,176
   No Gallery Pics

Okay we need to talk about smelling GOOD rn so what's your shower routine?

Usually I'll shower as soon as I get up, unless I've to be up super early then I'll go the night before but imo there's no better way to waken yourself up than a hot shower *.*

I am one of those people who washes their hair daily because if I don't it just looks greasy, I think that's a light hair problem rolleyes.gif I am quite particular about shampoo, Herbal Essences is my fave and atm I'm using the Repair Argan Oil of Morocco shampoo and the same conditioner from their bio:renew range which is fabulous. I feel like if I get a shampoo for greasy hair it doesn't really do much but if I use one for dry or just normal hair it dries it out more but because this is a repair one with Argan oil its a kinda happy medium, it doesn't make it ultra greasy or anything wub.gif the conditioner is also really good, my hair is SO soft.

I wash my hair first, I'm a big believer in the rinse and repeat mantra so I'll wash it a couple of times and then condition it and then I wash the rest of ma bod with shower gel. I have a lowkey fear of bars of soap, they just seem less hygienic (ironically) so even my hand soap is from a squirty bottle laugh.gif I'm not too fussy about shower gel but I do like the Palmolive ones which is what I tend to buy most, usually the fruity ones but atm I've got an uncharacteristically feminine one that's like roses or smt idek.my fave is a berry one (i think, I can't remember) and it's got like gritty bits in it which sounds weird but I feel cleaner if I use a sorta scrub like one :')

Then once I'm oot and dry I moisturise bc my skin is ridiculously dry, I'm using this amazing smelling one from Bath and Body works it's like apple and cherry blossom or something like that. I use the same deodorant religiously though because it's one of the few feminine ones that actually keeps its smell for most of the day and that's Dove Go Fresh Pear and Aloe Vera, it smells so good as well wub.gif

So, wbu?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
cqmerqn
post Sep 19 2017, 09:31 PM
Post #2
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Members
Member No.: 23,155
   No Gallery Pics

Shower every morning

+Quote Post
Cremey
post Sep 19 2017, 09:42 PM
Post #3
white girl wasted on brown liquor
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 4,089
   No Gallery Pics

I also shower as soon as I get up. I feel unclean if I don't.

I tend to use Aussie shampoo and conditioners and also wash my hair daily because of the same light hair problems :') I want to try and wash it less often because I don't think washing it every day can be good, but I just feel so unclean if I don't wash it every morning now 🤷🏼‍♂️

Recently I've been absolutely loving charcoal face scrubs 🤓 My face always feels so smooth and refreshed afterwards which I love. And I realise this is sounding like a sponsored post from a love island contestant but it's honestly so good #spon

+Quote Post
ᴄᴀɴɴɪʙᴀʟɪɴᴅs.
post Sep 19 2017, 09:47 PM
Post #4
Heda
   No Gallery Pics

I heard that washing your hair daily strips it of natural oils which is why I started using Argan oil based shampoos because I'm the exact same as you where I just feel gross if I even skip one day of not washing it.

I feel you on the charcoal face scrubs, I forgot to include that actually I use a clean and clear one, they seem to be the ones that work the best and you can actually feel it opening up your pores etc *.* I've not bought it for a while but Lush do a really good cleanser called Dark Angels that I adore.

+Quote Post
DANKENSTEIN
post Sep 19 2017, 09:49 PM
Post #5
Danvīci
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 11,746
   No Gallery Pics

I shower every morning unless I'm too busy or lazy, which isn't all too often. My shampoo of choice is head and shoulders, not the most exciting but it does the job.

+Quote Post
Cremey
post Sep 19 2017, 09:52 PM
Post #6
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(ʟɪɴᴅs. @ Sep 19 2017, 10:47 PM) *
I heard that washing your hair daily strips it of natural oils which is why I started using Argan oil based shampoos because I'm the exact same as you where I just feel gross if I even skip one day of not washing it.

Yeah I read that! I didn't know about Argan oil based ones though, I'll have to start getting those too.
A friend of mine only washes his once every three weeks or so because he trained it to not need shampoo. His hair always looks so perfect as well 😱

+Quote Post
ᴄᴀɴɴɪʙᴀʟɪɴᴅs.
post Sep 19 2017, 09:55 PM
Post #7
Heda
   No Gallery Pics

Omg HOW is that even possible?! I guess if he's got short hair it's maybe easier as it's probs less noticeable that it needs a wash laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Sep 19 2017, 09:56 PM
Post #8
Honey I rose up from the dead I do it all the time
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 10,139

Yeah I am the same as lindsey, usually if I'm getting up for uni at a "reasonable" time (I'll say a 10 or 11 leture) I'll shower in the morning when I get up, but if I'm a bit more pressed time I'll just make sure I shower the evening before. I don't wash my hair every day because it kinda goes dry and all generally awful if I do.

Ngl I don't have a particular loyalty to shampoo or shower gel I just kind of get whatever is there and catches my eye and seems nice, atm I have a vanilla and raspberry Original Source one but my housemate has amaze lush stuff so I might splash out soon, I always say hat abut Lush and never do though laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Poked Pumpkin🎃
post Sep 19 2017, 09:57 PM
Post #9
Life is so much queefier than we allow ourselves to think x
Member No.: 18,639
   No Gallery Pics

My ikonek advice inspirin a thread tho

+Quote Post
Cremey
post Sep 19 2017, 10:10 PM
Post #10
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(ʟɪɴᴅs. @ Sep 19 2017, 10:55 PM) *
Omg HOW is that even possible?! I guess if he's got short hair it's maybe easier as it's probs less noticeable that it needs a wash laugh.gif

I know! �� But yeah, it is short so that must help.
The main problem with mine is that when I wake up, it's always so flat against my head and no amount of wax or hairspray will make it look even vaguely good, so I need to wash it to get volume :') thin hair problems

This post has been edited by Cremey: Sep 19 2017, 10:10 PM

+Quote Post
Skeleton💀Wardy
post Sep 19 2017, 10:11 PM
Post #11
The Navigator
Member No.: 21,587
   No Gallery Pics

Do you have a set order in which you wash yourself? I mean, most people including myself will wash from head to toe, but I heard of instances of some starting from their feet first and then finishing with shampooing their hair?

This post has been edited by ⓐⓦⓐⓡⓓⓘⓝⓐⓡⓨ: Sep 19 2017, 10:11 PM

+Quote Post
ᴄᴀɴɴɪʙᴀʟɪɴᴅs.
post Sep 19 2017, 10:13 PM
Post #12
Heda
   No Gallery Pics

What I do is put mousse in my hair while it's wet sometimes and then blow dry it and it gives it a bit more volume, I straighten my hair so it's flat anyway but putting mousse in it helps keep it that way and makes my fringe sit better as I hate how hairspray smells awful and makes your hair all crispy like

+Quote Post
Jo...shh! It...
post Sep 19 2017, 10:14 PM
Post #13
c:
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 20,692

I prefer showering in the evening because I don't like going to bed feeling unclean, sweaty or dirty at all laugh.gif I do have a little wash in the morning though, especially if I look ROUGH.

I'm in the same boat where I have to wash my hair daily or it just feels greasy and dirty. The only time I won't wash it is if I know that I'll be at home all day and won't see anyone because I feel like I need to give my hair a day off occasionally from being washed all the time laugh.gif

+Quote Post
commonsense
post Sep 19 2017, 10:20 PM
Post #14
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 53
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Josh! @ Sep 19 2017, 11:14 PM) *
I do have a little wash in the morning though, especially if I look ROUGH.

Is that just hands and face? Do you have a sponge like I do? tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Cursed Wombat
post Sep 19 2017, 10:22 PM
Post #15
The owls are not what they seem
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 9,232
   No Gallery Pics

I'm a bit odd with these - I usually have one when I get up as, like others, I just feel a bit more refreshed with one, however if I have to be somewhere very early in the morning (which I probably will be over the next few weeks), I actually have one the evening before as I'm TERRIBLE at getting up and a shower risks making me late with how slow I move, so I figure why not stay in bed for a bit longer kink.gif I try and have one every day at some time though, I feel dirty if not. I'm not usually that fussy with gels, Radox usually does the job fine.

+Quote Post
Doctor Blind
post Sep 19 2017, 10:25 PM
Post #16
#38BBE0 otherwise known as 'sky blue'
Member No.: 7,561
   No Gallery Pics

1. Switch the shower on.
2. Wait for the water to warm up, approx. 10-15 seconds, use this time to make a mental note to get the bathroom light fixed (even though it has been wrong lux fitting for about 3 years)
3. Get in the shower.
4. Wash.
5. Get out of the shower.
6. Switch the shower off.
7. Open window open to allow the steam to exit.

+Quote Post
Spun's Labyrinth
post Sep 19 2017, 10:48 PM
Post #17
ayyy lmao
Member No.: 21,005

QUOTE(Josh! @ Sep 19 2017, 11:14 PM) *
I prefer showering in the evening because I don't like going to bed feeling unclean, sweaty or dirty at all laugh.gif I do have a little wash in the morning though, especially if I look ROUGH.

I'm in the same boat where I have to wash my hair daily or it just feels greasy and dirty. The only time I won't wash it is if I know that I'll be at home all day and won't see anyone because I feel like I need to give my hair a day off occasionally from being washed all the time laugh.gif
yeah same for those reasons laugh.gif
QUOTE(commonsense @ Sep 19 2017, 11:20 PM) *
Do you have a sponge like I do? tongue.gif
Pretty sure everyone and their dog has a sponge :’)

Me being literal mentioning the dog in my case heehee.gif

+Quote Post
lot🎈IT🎈a
post Sep 19 2017, 11:31 PM
Post #18
feminist icon
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 21,777

i use purple shampoo (currently daddy-o from lush which is AMAZING) then whatever cheap conditioner i have decided to pick up. followed by loofah + whatever cheap showergel i have picked up. i use lush facemasks, currently using one of their new jelly ones which is a m a z i n g

+Quote Post
Emily Haines
post Sep 20 2017, 10:33 AM
Post #19
Gunshot Glitter™
Member No.: 10,790
   No Gallery Pics

I shower every morning, mainly to wake me up. Plus my hair is the same as yours, if I don't wash it everyday then it looks greasy. Even if I use dry shampoo it still feels a bit gross.

+Quote Post
White Mustang
post Sep 20 2017, 10:37 AM
Post #20
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 19,931

I shower every morning. I feel unclean if I don't. I don't get the point of evening showers when you naturally sweat so much in your sleep, it feels like a pointless time! Sometimes it's nice to have a shower before bed after a heavy day, but I'd still shower again the next morning if I were going to work.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th October 2017 - 09:09 AM