BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> YOU CALL ME A WEIRDO, YOU'RE HAPPY TO BE HERE THOUGH
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
ᴄᴀɴɴɪʙᴀʟɪɴᴅs.
post Sep 21 2017, 07:18 AM
Post #1
Heda
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 21,176
   No Gallery Pics

weekend plans

friday: uni followed by a night out through in glasgow *.*
saturday: idk but I need to get back up to perth at somepoint, probably pack for lottsey week cheer.gif
sunday: work 6am to 12pm then back to glasgow
monday: going to southampton to see lotti
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
FreddyVsJupiter
post Sep 21 2017, 08:06 AM
Post #2
BuzzJack Enthusiast
Group: Members
Member No.: 22,895
   No Gallery Pics

Well I'm lucky enough to have work two of the days again, although I might be getting overtime for Saturday as it'll be my sixth day on in a row.

At some point, also need to drop into H&M to return a jumper, exciting!

Sunday off, I might just sleep a lot of it as I have a touch of the cold/flu and am getting drained pretty quickly by all this working! But if the cold's away by then might do something social with wine biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Flatcap
post Sep 21 2017, 09:36 AM
Post #3
Witches and cats are out this month...
Member No.: 27
   No Gallery Pics

Start of 12 days off for me today. cheer.gif

Friday, hoping to visit a church flower festival and perhaps a few churches in the local area.

Saturday, go to a transport museum event.

Sunday, go for a walk.

+Quote Post
Styles Bilinski
post Sep 21 2017, 11:30 AM
Post #4
alt er love
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 8,674

Fri: catch the train to Stansted and then a flight to Oslo! (don't look to be caught up in these Ryanair cancellations thank god)
Sat & Sun: planning to do a free walking tour of Oslo on Saturday morning and then just exploring, might search for some Marcus & Martinus merch heehee.gif

+Quote Post
Jo...shh! It...
post Sep 21 2017, 11:36 AM
Post #5
c:
Member No.: 20,692

Friday - Last day here so I'll be packing and visiting family probably sad.gif

Saturday - Driving to Newcastle and unpacking my room, getting things ready etc. Then going out for a meal in the evening with family (and maybe cinema too heehee.gif)

Sunday - more unpacking and exploring ready for Freshers on Monday.

Eeek, scary times...

+Quote Post
lot🎈IT🎈a
post Sep 21 2017, 11:50 AM
Post #6
feminist icon
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 21,777

Josh good luck!!!! If you need to chat to someone about anything pls don’t hesitate to message me!!

friday// work 10-6
Saturday// work 5am-1pm
sunday// work 9-4:30 then go back to dorset to see my dog
monday// driving to bristol to pick up lindsey, good luck to her *.*

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Sep 21 2017, 12:32 PM
Post #7
Honey I rose up from the dead I do it all the time
Member No.: 10,139

Fri - got some induction things at uni (including what is sure to be a THRILLING "lecture" on how to use the library despite being a 3rd year :')) and then there's a cider fest at uni in the evening and Celebrity Masterchef final (god I'm getting old)
Sat - Freshtival at uni, Pixie Lott is playing alongside a bunch of people I've never heard of
Sun - not a lot, playing lying in bed all day after Saturday's night out like I am today lmao

+Quote Post
troublepink
post Sep 21 2017, 01:23 PM
Post #8
Beautiful Trauma
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 590

Thursday - finished work at 6:30am. It feels really weird not knowing when I'll next be in work. Slept in until now and I'm going to spend an hour on my laptop, then do a few things around the house while I still have two working hands. Shopping this evening for supplies (food and drinks laugh.gif ) incase I don't feel like going out next week and then try to stay awake until about 9-10pm.
Friday - The big day! I'm having an operation on my right hand and I have so many mixed feelings about it. I've never had anything done at a hospital before, never handed in a sick note at work or been in any major pain, so it might only be a small op compared to what some people go through, but its a big deal for me (something which I've really had trouble getting across to people when telling them how I feel about it). Have to be at the hospital at 7:30am and really hoping I'm not there all day. Will have to go into work at some point to take in my sick note. Will try to do that on Friday but I don't know how I'll feel after the op. If I'm still feeling bad on Saturday then I'll ask my bf to take it in for me. Also getting my new iPhone 8 tomorrow, its being delivered to a friends house so i don't miss it if i'm out laugh.gif Not that I'll probably be able to use it much but it'll be nice to have a new phone after almost three years smile.gif
Saturday - Probably sit around feeling sorry for myself, in a lot of pain.
Sunday - See above

+Quote Post
5 Silas Frøkner
post Sep 21 2017, 02:40 PM
Post #9
Surfing in paradise
Member No.: 3,474

Fri \ final day of the course I came to Germany for! It's a half day so after it I'm getting a lift with a colleague to Frankfurt airport where I'm catching a train into the city centre. Probably be there early enough to have an explore and find something nice for dinner
Sat \ Spending the day at the Frankfurt motor show!!! I'm very excited
Sun \ Lazy morning in Frankfurt then I am flying in the afternoon back to Manchester.

+Quote Post
Jade-o-Lantern🎃
post Sep 21 2017, 05:14 PM
Post #10
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Member No.: 12,810

Fri ~ final day of work experience week 1 with the online team at Your Cat (moving onto magazine next week). My hours are 9am-4:30pm so finishing half an hour earlier than the rest of the week! Will hopefully get a second article published online tomorrow (first one was about black cats, my cat would be proud) and I know I'm also organising a competition for their social medias. Will tag anyone here who has a cat x
Sat ~ have an actual lie-in again *.* probably go to the pub for dinner and watch X Factor
Sun ~ lie-in part 2 and probably get a takeaway as this pub only serves food until 4 on a Sunday. Also X Factor and an early night again for the week ahead.

+Quote Post
troublepink
post Sep 21 2017, 06:43 PM
Post #11
Beautiful Trauma
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 590

QUOTE(Jade @ Sep 21 2017, 06:14 PM) *
Fri ~ final day of work experience week 1 with the online team at Your Cat (moving onto magazine next week). My hours are 9am-4:30pm so finishing half an hour earlier than the rest of the week! Will hopefully get a second article published online tomorrow (first one was about black cats, my cat would be proud) and I know I'm also organising a competition for their social medias. Will tag anyone here who has a cat x
Sat ~ have an actual lie-in again *.* probably go to the pub for dinner and watch X Factor
Sun ~ lie-in part 2 and probably get a takeaway as this pub only serves food until 4 on a Sunday. Also X Factor and an early night again for the week ahead.

Your have to let me know about the competition! And do you have a link to your black cats article? Black cats are the best ❤

+Quote Post
Jade-o-Lantern🎃
post Sep 21 2017, 07:50 PM
Post #12
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Member No.: 12,810

QUOTE(troublepink @ Sep 21 2017, 07:43 PM) *
Your have to let me know about the competition! And do you have a link to your black cats article? Black cats are the best ❤

Will do, you were the first person I had in mind! Copy and pasting is being fiddly on my phone but look at the latest Your Cat FB post, the link is there x

+Quote Post
Dalek-xorcist32
post Sep 23 2017, 07:00 PM
Post #13
I saw it coming like the shadow on the wall
Member No.: 21,666
   No Gallery Pics

Friday:

Saw some Gumball clips plus an episode of Loud House
Did some Maths
Went to my local record store and bought David Bowie's Heroes on 40th anniversary picture disc (the song, not the album)
Bought a 12" of The Chemical Brothers - Block Rockin Beats from an Oxfam shop
Got another mystery 7" bundle. I received:
  • Jane Birkin & Serge Gainsbourg - Je T'Aime Mon Non Plus
  • Lenny Kravitz - I Built This Garden For Us
  • Sheena Easton - Days Like This
  • Valerie June - Astral Plane/Shakedown (I received another copy of this)
  • J Geils Band - Centerfold

Went to a local bookstore and saw James Maker read off excerpts off his memoir Autofellatio. I enjoyed the excerpts, plus I got the memoir and a poster signed by him.
Got a copy of a Durutti Column fanzine from one of my friends.

Saturday:

Hung out with another friend. Had Subway and went to FOPP. I got a copy of David Bowie's The Next Day on CD.
Had a Maths tutor session.
Planning my DT32 chart.

Neil Young
Alvvays
Foo Fighters
Angus & Julia Stone
The Killers
The Horrors
Gary Numan
This Is The Kit
The Waterboys

Listening to: Moses Sumney
Recently read: Starting Autofellatio by James Maker
Recently watched: The Amazing World Of Gumball
Recently ate: Subway
Recently drank: Diet Coke
Recently played: Slither.io
Feeling: Chill

+Quote Post
PeteFromLeeds
post Sep 23 2017, 07:29 PM
Post #14
Just another burden on the welfare state
Member No.: 23,247
   No Gallery Pics

Fri: Chart show, then presenting my DofE expedition and Explorer Belt rolleyes.gif
Sat: Liverpool Uni open day! Now out for a meal with my parents whilst my sister is away camping
Sun: Church, then probably nothing in the afternoon but going to McDonald's in the evening

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th October 2017 - 09:08 AM