BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Artist News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Stepping down
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
My Reputation
post Oct 10 2017, 01:59 AM
Post #1
Iím sorry, the old Andrew canít come to the phone right now. 
Group: Members
Member No.: 21,161

Just to say, I will be stepping down as Rihanna mod!! I love this lil sub forum but actually having a JOB has made it unsustainable to do what I should be doing, Iím not really feeling BuzzJack-y at the moment like I want to be here after a couple of things if that makes sense laugh.gif (that could mean several things ;o) Iím leaving yíall in the very capable hands of Theo and Cremey, be good to them!! Iíma try and be here occasionally but I have email turned on so PM me if you wanna talk and my Snapchatís somewhere in the BJ directory thread in the lounge! (andrewd_333 if you need to know kink.gif) 👋🏻

This post has been edited by Andrew.: Oct 10 2017, 02:11 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
THEO.
post Oct 10 2017, 09:57 AM
Post #2
IDGAF
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 8,661

I'd like to say a huge thank you for everything that you have done for the Rihanna forum as Moderator over the past year and a half! You've been by far the biggest contributor to our subforum and helped to create discussion even when it's felt like we're low on things to discuss. Thank you very much, Andrew, and if ever you feel like returning to Buzzjack, know that you'll be welcomed back with arms open heart.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2017 - 07:08 PM