BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Who will be the next moderator?, Multiple choice
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Whoever could it be?
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 44
Guests cannot vote 
Skeleton💀Wardy
post Oct 10 2017, 11:45 PM
Post #1
The Navigator
Group: Members
Member No.: 21,587
   No Gallery Pics

I donít imagine it will be anytime soon, but with so many managerial changes of late, thereís no harm in us regular members speculating on who may be in charge next! tongue.gif

Things to consider for the next moderator;
    Who is the most helpful?
    Who is the most friendly?
    Who is the most informative?
    Who has been consistent for the most time?
    Who is seen visiting and posting in multiple areas of the forums?
    Who works hard to contribute good things to Buzzjack to make it a better place?
    Who would you be proud to see as your moderator taking the lead?
Obviously I couldnít include every member, but I tried to feature the current and active ones, but there may be ones missing, in which case choose ďotherĒ and for obvious reasons I did not include myself in the poll as Iíll humbly remain the least likely to be the next moderator, and besides, I feel there are plenty of more worthy names in that list there! happy.gif

It will be interesting to see how these results turn out, I just hope the thread can allowed to remain open by the present moderators.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jade-o-Lantern🎃
post Oct 10 2017, 11:48 PM
Post #2
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 12,810

Voted for lewistgreen as I could imagine him as a future dance moderator.

(oh and Iz~ obviously when he returns from India kink.gif laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Skeleton💀Wardy
post Oct 10 2017, 11:49 PM
Post #3
The Navigator
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Jade-o-Lantern🎃 @ Oct 11 2017, 12:48 AM) *
Voted for lewistgreen as I could imagine him as a future dance moderator.
... and what a legend he is! Such a great guy, and plus heíd do a very good job at it too! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Sonia Fowler
post Oct 10 2017, 11:51 PM
Post #4
Sit Down. Be Humble.
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 20,835

I voted for Iz, LewisGreen and I also voted for ThePensmith who I think could be a great second Retro Lounge mod if one was ever needed.

+Quote Post
Skeleton💀Wardy
post Oct 10 2017, 11:56 PM
Post #5
The Navigator
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Sonia Fowler @ Oct 11 2017, 12:51 AM) *
I also voted for ThePensmith who I think could be a great second Retro Lounge mod if one was ever needed.
Good shout that is, heís a very knowledgeable person and heíd easily wipe the floor at any trivia quiz about retro pop music! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
HissingSparkler
post Oct 11 2017, 12:09 AM
Post #6
Hiss Hiss Bish.
Member No.: 23,308
   No Gallery Pics

Voted for dandy, Moist Summer Fruit, Spinning Adam and lewistgreen.

Lewis will be first I think and it will happen very very soon I think, the dance forum is due a 3rd moderator to even it up with the other genre forums and lewis is ahead of me and PeteFromLeeds I think to be the next dance mod.

I am definitely very unlikely to be a moderator any time soon sadly (but understandably) after all that happened with the Artist Forum debacle, although I would like to be, particularly in the dance or retro forums.

This post has been edited by HissingSparkler: Oct 11 2017, 12:10 AM

+Quote Post
Cursed Wombat
post Oct 11 2017, 12:12 AM
Post #7
The owls are not what they seem
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 9,232
   No Gallery Pics

Yeah, dandy* and Iz are really overdue positions of power...kink.gif

+Quote Post
HissingSparkler
post Oct 11 2017, 12:13 AM
Post #8
Hiss Hiss Bish.
   No Gallery Pics

Can't rule out SpamFritter/Baytree (through the Darius sub section) for Retro Lounge moderators in the future.

+Quote Post
HissingSparkler
post Oct 11 2017, 12:14 AM
Post #9
Hiss Hiss Bish.
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Cursed Wombat @ Oct 11 2017, 01:12 AM) *
Yeah, dandy* and Iz are really overdue positions of power...kink.gif

Iz was a global mod though so he will definitely resume being a moderator very soon I think.

This post has been edited by HissingSparkler: Oct 11 2017, 12:15 AM

+Quote Post
ᴄᴀɴɴɪʙᴀʟɪɴᴅs.
post Oct 11 2017, 12:14 AM
Post #10
Heda
Member No.: 21,176
   No Gallery Pics

Leo was a stand out name for me in that list! I'm not quite sure which forum I can see him in but I could see him being a v good mod one day! I also clicked other as there are a few names that came to mind that are maybe mods elsewhere (probs just AF) that I feel could be good "main" forum moderators too, like Jonjo. I don't think there will be changes for a while now, not unless people step down and need replaced.

+Quote Post
Skeleton💀Wardy
post Oct 11 2017, 12:19 AM
Post #11
The Navigator
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(ᴄᴀɴɴɪ @ Oct 11 2017, 01:14 AM) *
Leo was a stand out name for me in that list! I'm not quite sure which forum I can see him in but I could see him being a v good mod one day!
He did a stellar job at hosting BJSC 98 recently. happy.gif

+Quote Post
HissingSparkler
post Oct 11 2017, 12:20 AM
Post #12
Hiss Hiss Bish.
   No Gallery Pics

There is a chance that awardinary may become retro lounge mod too soon through his work on the Now album threads there!

+Quote Post
ᴄᴀɴɴɪʙᴀʟɪɴᴅs.
post Oct 11 2017, 12:22 AM
Post #13
Heda
   No Gallery Pics

Oh also, don't put yourself down Wardy! You never know, you might just be the man for the job one day. Like not everyone gets their dream moderating role the first time they apply, it took me several attempts laugh.gif but that doesn't mean that you might not be a mod further down the line when it is more fitting magic.gif

+Quote Post
Sonia Fowler
post Oct 11 2017, 12:24 AM
Post #14
Sit Down. Be Humble.
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 20,835

Honestly I would consider Wardy for either Personal Chart or Retro Lounge!

+Quote Post
Skeleton💀Wardy
post Oct 11 2017, 12:25 AM
Post #15
The Navigator
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(HissingSparkler @ Oct 11 2017, 01:20 AM) *
There is a chance that awardinary may become retro lounge mod too soon through his work on the Now album threads there!

QUOTE(ᴄᴀɴɴɪ @ Oct 11 2017, 01:22 AM) *
Oh also, don't put yourself down Wardy! You never know, you might just be the man for the job one day. Like not everyone gets their dream moderating role the first time they apply, it took me several attempts laugh.gif but that doesn't mean that you might not be a mod further down the line when it is more fitting magic.gif

QUOTE(Sonia Fowler @ Oct 11 2017, 01:24 AM) *
Honestly I would consider Wardy for either Personal Chart or Retro Lounge!
Thats kind of you all to say, but itís improbable, but if approached, Iíd be interested. Iím not sure what difference Iíd make, if any, but it would be nice to feel somewhat involved more. happy.gif

Personally though, Iíd much rather like to see my friend lewistgreen get a mod position, if he wants it of course. But Iíd also like to see Addy get something too as he is a very well thought of individual on Buzzjack and he deserves some recognition.

I must say also, Iím rather surprised gooddelta isnít already a moderator and neither is Doctor Blind. They both come across as very authoritative and are a voice of reason, much like Chez who was recently made a global mod.

Perhaps an outside chance for Cal also?

This post has been edited by Skeleton💀Wardy: Oct 11 2017, 12:29 AM

+Quote Post
Jade-o-Lantern🎃
post Oct 11 2017, 12:28 AM
Post #16
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Member No.: 12,810

QUOTE(ᴄᴀɴɴɪ @ Oct 11 2017, 01:22 AM) *
Oh also, don't put yourself down Wardy! You never know, you might just be the man for the job one day. Like not everyone gets their dream moderating role the first time they apply, it took me several attempts laugh.gif

This is very true! I was turned down as a UK Chart mod after being approached about moderating roles at the beginning of 2015, and even by the time I came 3rd in the rate that same year I still was not a mod of any kind. But then things worked out perfectly with the position in The Lounge the following year, I realised that would be far more suited to me than a chart mod position ever would be even though I was still a chart enthusiast.

+Quote Post
Skeleton💀Wardy
post Oct 11 2017, 12:30 AM
Post #17
The Navigator
   No Gallery Pics

I honestly canít imaginr you Jade not being a moderator, you and Brť are like part of the Buzzjack furniture! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
ᴄᴀɴɴɪʙᴀʟɪɴᴅs.
post Oct 11 2017, 12:41 AM
Post #18
Heda
   No Gallery Pics

I got both the lounge and bjsc with my second applications, iirc when I initially applied to bjsc I was rejected on the basis I didn't have the experience basically, which was true, I wasn't even so much as an artist mod back then (2015/16?) and I think at that point I was just applying for anything and everything so didn't really have a clue about what I could bring to the role which was probably really evident in whatever it was I said kink.gif The lounge however I did really want when I first applied and I had a plan of how I'd approach it and all of that stuff but just missed out but tbh I probably wouldn't have been the best person for the job at that point anyway, thinking back to how I was at that time, I was kinda messy and I was getting caught up in a lot of stuff I probs shouldn't have been on the site :') so that worked out well in hindsight because I feel as though myself and Lotti got the lounge at the best possible time and I'm glad I got to do it with her from the get go! I was lucky with Indie as I didn't need to apply but that was the forum I wanted to be a mod of pretty much since day one and I knew I'd be a good fit for it (plus I think I nagged Iz for like a year oops)

Anyway my point is, if you're meant to mod a particular forum you will, but only when it's right for you to do so angel.gif

+Quote Post
commonsense
post Oct 11 2017, 07:19 AM
Post #19
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 53
   No Gallery Pics

Excuse me but where am I in that list? rolleyes.gif sad.gif

This post has been edited by commonsense: Oct 11 2017, 07:21 AM

+Quote Post
DANKENSTEIN
post Oct 11 2017, 07:34 AM
Post #20
Danvīci
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 11,746
   No Gallery Pics

To respond to an earlier post Gooddelta used to be a mod but left following real life taking priority.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2017 - 10:48 PM