BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Moral Alignment Test, u good?
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
M.
post Oct 15 2017, 11:19 AM
Post #1
open up in a new way, open up on a monday
Group: Members
Member No.: 7,132
   No Gallery Pics

I've wanted to do this for a while. I could've sworn this used to be a thread on here! Maybe I'm wrong as I can't see it coffee.gif Anyway, it's a pretty well-known test that boxes you in even further essentially tests your moral (or immoral) tendencies. It presents to you different situations - some of them you may have experienced, others would be hypothetical. You choose from some options and it gives you a fascinating result that shows where you fall in the following:

http://easydamus.com/alignmenttest.html

Some of the questions are quite interesting, such as "If offered enough money, would you slip a poison into your king's drink?" mellow.gif There's a lot to read on the site and I haven't even read all of it myself, but it's still pretty cool.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Iz
post Oct 15 2017, 11:54 AM
Post #2
there must be a penalty
Group: Admin.
Member No.: 12,929

Don't even need to take it, I know I'm a smug Neutral Good bast*rd who's too perfect for you all to deal with.

(you just gave me another thing to do with the boredom I'm facing, assign fictional characters to the 9 spaces, one can generate quite a lot of argument out of that)

+Quote Post
danG
post Oct 15 2017, 11:55 AM
Post #3
Terry Wongan
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 11,746
   No Gallery Pics

You Are:
True Neutral- A true neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. He doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most true neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil after all, he would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, he's not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some true neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. True neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion. However, true neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it represents apathy, indifference, and a lack of conviction.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXX (9)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXX (9)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXX (7)
Neutral - XXXXXXXX (8)
Chaos --- XXXXX (5)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXX (4)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
Evil ---- XXXX (4)

+Quote Post
cqmerqn
post Oct 15 2017, 12:00 PM
Post #4
lotita 4ever
Member No.: 23,155
   No Gallery Pics

Neutral

+Quote Post
Chez Wombat
post Oct 15 2017, 12:00 PM
Post #5
The owls are not what they seem
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 9,232
   No Gallery Pics

LAWFUL NEUTRAL

A lawful neutral character acts as law, tradition, or a personal code directs him. Order and organization are paramount to him. He may believe in personal order and live by a code or standard, or he may believe in order for all and favor a strong, organized government. Lawful neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you are reliable and honorable without being a zealot. However, lawful neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it seeks to eliminate all freedom, choice, and diversity in society.

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (26)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (26)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Chaotic Evil ---- X (1)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXX (9)
Chaos --- (0)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Evil ---- X (1)

Oops, appears there is a bit of evil in me mellow.gif This alignment seems fairly apt I s'pose, I mean I am loyal to family over money and do believe hard work is the best way forward, still these questions seemed a bit too...high-scale, I feel my valuing for diversity and difference in society and disdain for higher rulers is a lot more than that indicates, I do rlly support some movements like this, I'd just...not really be the one that actively starts them (nor would I spy for my country or fool rich merchants with my magic kink.gif)

+Quote Post
Iz
post Oct 15 2017, 12:11 PM
Post #6
there must be a penalty
Group: Admin.
Member No.: 12,929

QUOTE(Iz~ @ Oct 15 2017, 11:54 AM) *
Don't even need to take it, I know I'm a smug Neutral Good bast*rd who's too perfect for you all to deal with.

(you just gave me another thing to do with the boredom I'm facing, assign fictional characters to the 9 spaces, one can generate quite a lot of argument out of that)

Upon taking it, this is correct, with Lawful Good close behind. I hate copying test results out here because someone will eventually do that anyway but I liked the bit about serving kings and rulers but not being beholden to them and doing what I can to help anyone. But then I also know that that is a bit of an idealised version of myself and I'm not always that perfect.

I can guess why the questions make it sound like you're in a medieval fantasy land, because it's a D&D thing, this alignment system and the quiz is probably used to get a player into the mindset of whatever character he's going to play because, let's face it, no real person is going to take enough of the bast*rd options to get an evil result.

+Quote Post
BridgeCow
post Oct 15 2017, 12:12 PM
Post #7
BuzzJack Gold Member
Member No.: 23,860
   No Gallery Pics

True Neutral- A true neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. He doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most true neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil after all, he would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, he's not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some true neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. True neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion. However, true neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it represents apathy, indifference, and a lack of conviction.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXX (8)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXX (6)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXX (7)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Chaos --- XXXXX (5)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Evil ---- X (1)

+Quote Post
Shia LeMuffQueef
post Oct 15 2017, 12:16 PM
Post #8
Life is so much queefier than we allow ourselves to think x
Member No.: 18,639
   No Gallery Pics

I got true nwuteal whatever the fanny ell that is

+Quote Post
M.
post Oct 15 2017, 12:32 PM
Post #9
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Iz~ @ Oct 15 2017, 01:11 PM) *
the quiz is probably used to get a player into the mindset of whatever character he's going to play because, let's face it, no real person is going to take enough of the bast*rd options to get an evil result.

I guess that's true (the first part), but I have seen people get some of the evil results lmao (maybe they didn't answer very genuinely and were just intrigued by some of the options, who knows).

Anyway, it's kinda weird cos I've had differing results. Today I got Lawful Neutral (same as Chez), but usually I've been given the True Neutral result which most people are getting (came second for me today). I do relate a bit more to True Neutral but some of Chaotic Good also hit me today, especially "He hates it when people try to intimidate others and tell them what to do. He follows his own moral compass, which, although good, may not agree with that of society." Some of the other stuff in that one isn't really me though, if I was a "character" on that game, I wouldn't really break the law and shit.

+Quote Post
HarryEzra
post Oct 15 2017, 12:46 PM
Post #10
Sit Down. Be Humble.
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 20,835

Lawful Good- A lawful good character acts as a good person is expected or required to act. He combines a commitment to oppose evil with the discipline to fight relentlessly. He tells the truth, keeps his word, helps those in need, and speaks out against injustice. A lawful good character hates to see the guilty go unpunished. Lawful good is the best alignment you can be because it combines honor and compassion. However, lawful good can be a dangerous alignment when it restricts freedom and criminalizes self-interest.

+Quote Post
lotita.
post Oct 15 2017, 12:46 PM
Post #11
feminist icon
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 21,777

You Are:

Lawful Good

Lawful Good- A lawful good character acts as a good person is expected or required to act. He combines a commitment to oppose evil with the discipline to fight relentlessly. He tells the truth, keeps his word, helps those in need, and speaks out against injustice. A lawful good character hates to see the guilty go unpunished. Lawful good is the best alignment you can be because it combines honor and compassion. However, lawful good can be a dangerous alignment when it restricts freedom and criminalizes self-interest.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (27)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXX (5)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXX (9)
Chaos --- XXXX (4)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Evil ---- X (1)

am i a nerd

+Quote Post
M.
post Oct 15 2017, 12:54 PM
Post #12
   No Gallery Pics

I called it, Lotti! It says Superman is of that alignment mellow.gif

tbh yea I'd kinda love to be Chaotic Good but I think in reality I'm more of a True Neutral character... There's more detailed results on the test page if anyone else feels like being a nerd and delving more into it.

+Quote Post
t=SpunderfulXmas
post Oct 15 2017, 01:27 PM
Post #13
Hang in when the world counts you out and you’re gonna be fine
Member No.: 21,005

My phone kept closing the results page even with pop ups enabled so I had to print screen it wacko.gif

Love the op rotf.gif

+Quote Post
M.
post Oct 15 2017, 01:46 PM
Post #14
   No Gallery Pics

That one is very you, Spadam!

Thanks for sharing, everyone! I realise this is a bit of a niche sort of thread lol

+Quote Post
PeteFromLeeds
post Oct 15 2017, 01:53 PM
Post #15
Not PeteFromGaviscon
Member No.: 23,247
   No Gallery Pics

You Are: Lawful Good

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (28)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (27)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXX (5)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Neutral - XXXXXXX (7)
Chaos --- XXXX (4)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Evil ---- X (1)

+Quote Post
vidcapper
post Oct 15 2017, 02:01 PM
Post #16
Paul Hyett
Member No.: 364
   No Gallery Pics

I came up as Lawful Neutral

Lawful Neutral- A lawful neutral character acts as law, tradition, or a personal code directs him. Order and organization are paramount to him. He may believe in personal order and live by a code or standard, or he may believe in order for all and favor a strong, organized government. Lawful neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you are reliable and honorable without being a zealot. However, lawful neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it seeks to eliminate all freedom, choice, and diversity in society.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (24)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXX (7)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXX (9)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Neutral - XXXXXX (6)
Chaos --- XXXXXXXX (8)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXX (9)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Evil ---- X (1)

+Quote Post
Jade
post Oct 15 2017, 04:14 PM
Post #17
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Member No.: 12,810

I got lawful neutral. I agree with Chez that I don't think this quiz best represented some of my values, such as a want for diversity. I just don't have the confidence to lead the charge on a fair amount of the options ~

+Quote Post
Brett-Butler
post Oct 15 2017, 04:24 PM
Post #18
Howdy, disco citizens.
Member No.: 10,455
   No Gallery Pics

Lawful neutral, such as the namby-pamby centrist I am.

+Quote Post
t=SpunderfulXmas
post Oct 15 2017, 04:27 PM
Post #19

QUOTE(HowtoCookMattias @ Oct 15 2017, 02:46 PM) *
That one is very you, Spadam!

Thanks for sharing, everyone! I realise this is a bit of a niche sort of thread lol
yeah I pretty much agree with my description tongue.gif everyone else a couple aside seems to be lawful ohmy.gif

+Quote Post
t=SpunderfulXmas
post Oct 15 2017, 04:28 PM
Post #20

QUOTE(Jade-o-Lantern🎃 @ Oct 15 2017, 05:14 PM) *
I got lawful neutral. I agree with Chez that I don't think this quiz best represented some of my values, such as a want for diversity. I just don't have the confidence to lead the charge on a fair amount of the options ~
dogs wink.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st February 2018 - 09:02 AM