BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Which Hogwarts House Are You?, Deffo not a Buzzfeed article
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Which Hogwarts house are you in?
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 13
Guests cannot vote 
SPINEMATIC
post Oct 18 2017, 01:11 PM
Post #1
Hang in when the world counts you out and you’re gonna be fine
Group: Members
Member No.: 21,005

Take the test here.

My recent adventure into Harry Potter ‘what if’ theories on YouTube have got me into doing various Harry Potter quizzes etc. So what is your Hogwarts house? ohmy.gif I took mine a couple of years ago (Hufflepuff) and here is the description:

Students belonging to this house are known to be hard-working, friendly, loyal, honest and rather impartial. It may be that due to their values, Hufflepuffs are not as competitive as the other houses, and are more modest about their accomplishments. Hufflepuff is the most inclusive among the four houses; valuing hard work, dedication, patience, loyalty, and fair play rather than a particular aptitude in its students. Hufflepuff has produced the fewest number of dark wizards than any other house at Hogwarts. Their cheerful and friendly demeanour can probably account for this property of the House. Hufflepuff firmly demonstrated its loyalty during the Battle of Hogwarts in 1998, when they were second only to Harry Potter's own house of Gryffindor in the number of students willing to stay and fight against Voldemort and his forces in the defence of their school. Our emblem is the badger, an animal that is often underestimated, because it lives quietly until attacked, but which, when provoked, can fight off animals much larger than itself, including wolves.
I like the interesting way of opening the common room and some of my favourite characters eg Tonks, Cedric and Newt in the house. It’s also fitting I should be in the house that it’s head is a Herbology teacher as I work around plants etc laugh.gif I’d disagree a bit about being hard working though :’) and I see myself as more competitive than the sorting suggests.

There’s also the Patronus and Wand quizzes on the site too so here’s my results for those:

• Sycamore wood
  • Unicorn hair core
  • 12 1/4 inch length
  • Brittle flexibility

The sycamore makes a questing wand, eager for new experience and losing brilliance if engaged in mundane activities. It is a quirk of these handsome wands that they may combust if allowed to become ‘bored,’ and many witches and wizards, settling down into middle age, are disconcerted to find their trusty wand bursting into flame in their hand as they ask it, one more time, to fetch their slippers. As may be deduced, the sycamore’s ideal owner is curious, vital and adventurous, and when paired with such an owner, it demonstrates a capacity to learn and adapt that earns it a rightful place among the world's most highly-prized wand woods.

Patronus:

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ʟɪɴᴅs.
post Oct 18 2017, 01:43 PM
Post #2
Heda
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 21,176
   No Gallery Pics

It's not letting me redo it but I've always been a Hufflepuff

+Quote Post
Joe.
post Oct 18 2017, 01:46 PM
Post #3
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 19,931

I'm Slytherin and my Patronus is a Black Mamba.

+Quote Post
M.
post Oct 18 2017, 02:49 PM
Post #4
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 7,132
   No Gallery Pics

I've had all the results sad.gif So I guess I have to choose and see which one I relate to most. Probably Hufflepuff I guess. That's the result I've had most often I think as well.

+Quote Post
Cameron
post Oct 18 2017, 02:59 PM
Post #5
THE BLAZE *.*
Member No.: 18,061

Gryffindor is what I was back in the good old pottermore days so it has always been the house I buy any Harry Potter merch for

+Quote Post
SPINEMATIC
post Oct 18 2017, 03:05 PM
Post #6

QUOTE(HowtoCookMattias @ Oct 18 2017, 03:49 PM) *
I've had all the results sad.gif So I guess I have to choose and see which one I relate to most. Probably Hufflepuff I guess. That's the result I've had most often I think as well.
So I guess you used multiple accounts? Or you used different sites. But for me I’d love to be chosen every house on separate occasions cool2.gif slay at you probably being Hufflepuff as well cheer.gif

+Quote Post
Jade
post Oct 18 2017, 03:39 PM
Post #7
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Member No.: 12,810

Oh Alanna made me take this a few months ago and I was Hufflepuff.

+Quote Post
M.
post Oct 18 2017, 04:45 PM
Post #8
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Spun @ Oct 18 2017, 04:05 PM) *
So I guess you used multiple accounts? Or you used different sites. But for me I’d love to be chosen every house on separate occasions cool2.gif slay at you probably being Hufflepuff as well cheer.gif

I've used a few different sites (including a cheap Buzzfeed one tongue.gif)! Possibly I've had to create multiple accounts on this particular one tho, not rly sure

+Quote Post
SPINEMATIC
post Oct 18 2017, 04:48 PM
Post #9

Yeah just after I posted I was thinking if it’d lure ha out of the shadows thinking.gif :ln

+Quote Post
SGrey
post Oct 18 2017, 04:50 PM
Post #10
When you look back on us, would you call that love?
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 20,182

Ravenclaw. Have been since I first became a fan, on several quizzes and of course on Pottermore.

+Quote Post
SPINEMATIC
post Oct 18 2017, 05:00 PM
Post #11

QUOTE(HowtoCookMattias @ Oct 18 2017, 05:45 PM) *
I've used a few different sites (including a cheap Buzzfeed one tongue.gif)! Possibly I've had to create multiple accounts on this particular one tho, not rly sure
Yeah whatever result you had for Pottermore as that’s considered official tongue.gif

I might actually make a new account on PM to see if I get a different house too thinking.gif

+Quote Post
M.
post Oct 18 2017, 05:07 PM
Post #12
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Spun @ Oct 18 2017, 06:00 PM) *
Yeah whatever result you had for Pottermore as that’s considered official tongue.gif

I might actually make a new account on PM to see if I get a different house too thinking.gif

I've even had different results on Pottermore! tongue.gif Hufflepuff was my first result, then I got Slytherin twice at some point which SHOOK me lmao, can't remember where I got Gryffindor and Ravenclaw but I've had both of those too.

+Quote Post
T Boy
post Oct 18 2017, 05:13 PM
Post #13
Radical Pink Troll
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 177
   No Gallery Pics

Totes a Gryffindor, happens every time .

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th November 2017 - 09:18 PM