BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> THE poster you have the MOST in common with musically?
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
HowToPronounceMa...
post Oct 26 2017, 03:58 PM
Post #1
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Members
Member No.: 7,132
   No Gallery Pics

I'm still deciding on mine but there are several good bets. dandy* and Jade come to mind most right now - the former won my round of NMTBJ as an example and the latter is the creator of the BJSC country I have pointed the most, last time I checked. I think I have different things in common musically with different people but I'm not sure who is the one that stands out THE most as a whole.

Can check yo last.fms if unsure tongue.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ML Hammer95
post Oct 26 2017, 04:07 PM
Post #2
BuzzJack Gold Member
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 21,265

If anyone says me I'll be very surprised. laugh.gif

Probably someone like Hazza Chapman. Although I remember Eric Blob from my early days and I've never met someone so similar to my own music taste!

+Quote Post
MerryFlynnmas
post Oct 26 2017, 04:12 PM
Post #3
Sit Down. Be Humble.
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 20,835

Its a bit tricky for me since I like a bit of everything but hmm I would say Cody for sure since I always like something he is into music wise. I also have a lot in common with most posters I would say so I can't pinpoint one particular poster.

+Quote Post
Michael Bubré
post Oct 26 2017, 04:17 PM
Post #4
Mr Jade Lauren Williams <333
Member No.: 8,300

Me, Jade and Chez Wombat all have pretty close to identical music taste laugh.gif I'm honestly not sure which out of Jade and Chez I'd say I have the *most* in common with but they're definitely the closest two matches. x

+Quote Post
Klumzee
post Oct 26 2017, 04:24 PM
Post #5
it's alright to feel like a fat child in a pushchair
Member No.: 11,421

I'm an odd one where I feel my music taste has been shaped by Buzzjack and individual members on here so there's certain artists I can attribute to liking thanks to posters on here! Leww and Rob are my top two in terms of BJSC points - with my music taste before Buzzjack being closer to Rob's taste whereas Leww's entries have been discoveries and have broadened my tastes significantly (as has a lot of Buzzjack tbf). I have quite a bit in common with Bal too and maybe Chez in my classical/orchestral love?

+Quote Post
Petelehem
post Oct 26 2017, 04:25 PM
Post #6
This lunch tastes like a beat
Member No.: 23,247
   No Gallery Pics

Ooh I don't know! I think probably Jeff/BridgeCow for dance (and also Dan minus the urban), but then again I'm also a massive fan of alternative and a bit of pop so maybe Mango as well? And I also tend to enjoy Joseph's BJSC music too!

+Quote Post
dancember
post Oct 26 2017, 04:29 PM
Post #7
DANTA CLAUS 🤶
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 11,746
   No Gallery Pics

Probably lewistgreen, Dobbo or BridgeCow with all three being predominantly dance taste posters.

+Quote Post
HowToPronounceMa...
post Oct 26 2017, 04:35 PM
Post #8
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 7,132
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(28 Brays Later @ Oct 26 2017, 05:17 PM) *
Me, Jade and Chez Wombat all have pretty close to identical music taste laugh.gif I'm honestly not sure which out of Jade and Chez I'd say I have the *most* in common with but they're definitely the closest two matches. x

Just out of curiosity if you don't mind me asking, have either of the two ever sent a song contest entry you've not pointed? Especially asking about Jadakissnia (I think there was one?) as Terra Avium have been around for longer so there's probably bound to be at least one entry you've not thrown any points to laugh.gif x

Also @Klum, I'm starting to notice how similar our tastes in BJSC can be! I'm pretty sure you're in my top 10 most pointed nations now and I've given lots of medal positions to you. <3

+Quote Post
Jack
post Oct 26 2017, 04:43 PM
Post #9
BuzzJack Legend
Member No.: 223

Probably a mix between Rob, Liam & Jonjo. I love my R&B but I also love my pop trash.

+Quote Post
Styles Bilinski
post Oct 26 2017, 04:44 PM
Post #10
alt er love
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 8,674

I'd have to say Joseph, I don't think anyone else appreciates Marcus & Martinus quite as much.

Sam and Ryan are probably pretty close too. I've considered Taylor to be my overall favourite artist for years now and Sam is the only other person I've found who feels 'meh' about Teenage Dream tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Winter Wombatlan...
post Oct 26 2017, 04:45 PM
Post #11
The owls are not what they seem
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 9,232
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(HowtoCookMattias @ Oct 26 2017, 05:35 PM) *
Just out of curiosity if you don't mind me asking, have either of the two ever sent a song contest entry you've not pointed? Especially asking about Jadakissnia (I think there was one?) as Terra Avium have been around for longer so there's probably bound to be at least one entry you've not thrown any points to laugh.gif x

Also @Klum, I'm starting to notice how similar our tastes in BJSC can be! I'm pretty sure you're in my top 10 most pointed nations now and I've given lots of medal positions to you. <3

Speaking for myself here, but he's not always been on board - poor Un Nouveau Soleil and Nightcall sad.gif kink.gif although I've been the same with a few of his too, it's generally more common we point each other these days though it didn't actually use to be this way until about 2015 I think?

I think overall, Bre, Jade, Iz and Seven I probably have the most taste crossovers with, and I guess Dandy* and Cal if BJSC points given/received are anything to go by x

+Quote Post
Klumzee
post Oct 26 2017, 04:49 PM
Post #12
it's alright to feel like a fat child in a pushchair
Member No.: 11,421

You are creeping up my scoreboards! I don't think I give you as many points but when you're entries appeal to me they do really well! Big love to Ankara, Sanctuary and Falcons! heart.gif

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Oct 26 2017, 04:50 PM
Post #13
Honey I rose up from the dead I do it all the time
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 10,139

I'd say probably Sam but then she BAFFLES me with utter delusion like Say My Name, Hips Don't lie and Pure Shores being "shit" x

Idk who the ONE would be but Sam, Jonjo, Jack, Rob (Hendinia being my most pointed BJSC country) and Cameron come to mind for me with this question, I think I have bits of all of them but then I do love a bit of alt/rock as well which none of them are particularly "known" for laugh.gif

+Quote Post
SantaDalek32
post Oct 26 2017, 05:01 PM
Post #14
If you believe, they put a man on the moon
Member No.: 21,666
   No Gallery Pics

SevenSeize and HarryEzra

+Quote Post
TheGrinch
post Oct 26 2017, 05:02 PM
Post #15
🙄
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 10,643

Idk

I’m more dance and techno now but still Stan Zara

+Quote Post
t=SpunderfulXmas
post Oct 26 2017, 05:04 PM
Post #16
Hang in when the world counts you out and you’re gonna be fine
Member No.: 21,005

No one really, I like such a wide variety of genres laugh.gif

+Quote Post
SGrey
post Oct 26 2017, 05:06 PM
Post #17
When you look back on us, would you call that love?
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 20,182

I think Burbe comes to mind primarily. Another hardcore Adele stan (I see that Send My Love avatar) and someone I see commenting on regularly with posts in Adele threads. Another two that come to mind are Bryan (AllFiredUp93) and Cameron, both of which are Kelly stans but also have posted in The Sats forum and pop!

+Quote Post
CodySleighBell-y
post Oct 26 2017, 05:24 PM
Post #18
Que eu vou jogar bem na sua cara
Member No.: 21,308
   No Gallery Pics

Who the hell even knows at this point, I just dive into anything if it doesn't hurt my ears on first listen

+Quote Post
Doctor Blind
post Oct 26 2017, 05:25 PM
Post #19
#38BBE0 otherwise known as 'sky blue'
Member No.: 7,561
   No Gallery Pics

I was always closest in musical taste I would say to RabbitFurCoat (who sadly no longer seems to post here that much) but I guess pretty close to Dandy*, SevenSeize, Colm and Leww. It is very rare that we have massively opposing views on songs and most are usually near the top of my votes in BJSC.

+Quote Post
Michael Bubré
post Oct 26 2017, 05:43 PM
Post #20
Mr Jade Lauren Williams <333
Member No.: 8,300

Haha not yet in the main BJSC contests (at least with finalists - there was one of the Jadakissnia DNQs that I'd have snubbed if it had qualified and that is quite possibly true the other way around as well so lucky escapes there xx), me giving only 1 point to 'Izin Korem' last month was the closest we've come to losing that streak kink.gif It has happened a couple of times in the other song contests though (most recently Jade's Club Bizarre entry ending up just outside my votes). I think I'm definitely closer to Jade as far as the song contests on here go but we have more differences with mainstream / chart music.

Terraphonia is a little less reliable a voting bloc than Jadaphonia but we still trade points a lot more often than not (especially in the past 3 years or so). x edit: yeah I see Chez said this as well, I missed his post earlier - there were a lot more snubs both ways before the start of 2015 so Chez's taste has got better we've apparently become more in sync since then somehow ~

(wait this isn't the BJSC forum #ramble)

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th December 2017 - 05:21 AM