BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> AFSHeeN and Rebecca Ferguson - Uncrazy, 30th November |
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Mistletheo
post Nov 29 2017, 05:18 PM
Post #1
IDGAF
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 8,661

A new collaboration from X Factor 2010 runner-up Rebecca Ferguson with dance producer AFSHeeN (Idk), said to be a 'chill' house track in the OCC's initial review, it's expected to be released tomorrow.

I can't wait to hear this, Rebecca has one of my favourite voices of an X Factor contestant ever and her first two albums were very good! I haven't bothered as much with the last two (especially not the covers album) but I'm very intrigued to hear her on a dance track (finally)!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Stu1985
post Nov 29 2017, 06:00 PM
Post #2
BuzzJack Climber
Group: Members
Member No.: 21,014
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(THEO. @ Nov 29 2017, 05:18 PM) *
A new collaboration from X Factor 2010 runner-up Rebecca Ferguson with dance producer AFSHeeN (Idk), said to be a 'chill' house track in the OCC's initial review, it's expected to be released tomorrow.

I can't wait to hear this, Rebecca has one of my favourite voices of an X Factor contestant ever and her first two albums were very good! I haven't bothered as much with the last two (especially not the covers album) but I'm very intrigued to hear her on a dance track (finally)!

Her version of Show Me Love was very good I thought when she covered it on X Factor, so intrigued to hear this!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HQ34OAUZj7E

This post has been edited by Stu1985: Nov 29 2017, 06:02 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th December 2017 - 07:08 PM