BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

8 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Diċembru 2017
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
HarryEzra
post Dec 1 2017, 02:07 AM
Post #1
Sit Down. Be Humble.
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 20,835

It's that time of year!

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
UltraReputation
post Dec 1 2017, 02:14 AM
Post #2
I'm a mess but I'm the mess that you wanted.
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 20,947

I keep forgetting it's already December!!!!

So excited for Christmas <3

+Quote Post
Jade
post Dec 1 2017, 02:17 AM
Post #3
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Member No.: 12,810

My mum has the day off work tomorrow so we're kicking off the month with a Pizza Hut buffet, woo *.* then on the 2nd I am travelling to Birmingham to see Gorillaz live and I can't wait. Potentially coming to hear my second favourite song of all-time in a live setting eep. Other fun stuff this month includes a Brade x Jáhq and Joseph meet-up at Winter Wonderland and a couple of general Brade meets too, as we're seeing each other next weekend and we'll be together for New Year's Eve. Of course there's Christmas too which shall be a family-filled affair as usual I imagine. Speaking of family, my grandma is flying over from Spain in a couple of weeks to visit for the first time in months, yay. Ooh and I have a Uni trip to the Supreme Court in a couple of weeks. Lots of cool stuff to look forward to. This month seems fine and dandy but I have 5 deadlines also nocheer.gif including one on New Year's Eve, who thought that was a good idea?! :/ bring on breaking up from Uni in two weeks but plenty of hard work in the meantime.

also should probably start Christmas shopping lol

+Quote Post
Addyland
post Dec 1 2017, 03:36 AM
Post #4
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Members
Member No.: 2,666

my favorite month of the year cheer.gif

I am hosting Xmas dinner for the first time and we are inviting over my husbands family, then at the end of the month I want to go to Germany to my auntie and meet my sister and nephews there and celebrate new years eve cheer.gif

So looking forward to all of that!!

+Quote Post
Cody On Ice
post Dec 1 2017, 03:39 AM
Post #5
check your thighs in the mirror... and i'm done
Member No.: 21,308
   No Gallery Pics

ugh so apparently Dom Sherwood said a homophobic slur and I’m upset about it but what bothers me more is how extreme this has gotten.

like yes he should take responsibility and he deserves to be called out but all this drama (like DEATH THREATS? ATTACKING HIS COWORKERS? ATTACKING OTHER PEOPLE IN THE FANDOM?) is not good for the show and society in general. And yes, there are people who use their free time to start shit like this.

Sometimes I think this world is full of psychos.

(if anyone here attacks Matt I will personally hunt you down xoxo ~)

+Quote Post
5 Silas Frøkner
post Dec 1 2017, 06:49 AM
Post #6
Surfing in paradise
Member No.: 3,474

Not too major a month for me I hope. Folks are coming down at the start of next week and then it’s less than 3 weeks until I head back to Scotland for Xmas. All approaching the end of the year a bit fast

+Quote Post
Suedehead2
post Dec 1 2017, 08:26 AM
Post #7
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Admin.
Member No.: 3,272
   No Gallery Pics

Flicking through radio stations trying to find something worth listening to.

Radio 4 - boring rubbish about the royals.
6Music - boring trailer
Radio 2 - inane wittering
Absolute Radio - boring adverts
Radio 1 - The Pogues cheer.gif

+Quote Post
BridgeCow
post Dec 1 2017, 09:01 AM
Post #8
BuzzJack Gold Member
Member No.: 23,860
   No Gallery Pics

I feel dead Christmassy but more stressed tbh, I’ve got mocks as soon as I come back from Christmas Break, and 2 weeks to finish my art coursework which I’m nowhere near done and I’m off sick today so that’s not exactly helping either cheer.gif

+Quote Post
lotita.
post Dec 1 2017, 11:27 AM
Post #9
feminist icon
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 21,777

dancing.gif happy christmas!!!!

i'm feeling unusually festive, probs due to the hype at work starting so early this year :') i've already eaten so many mince pies and so much panettone drama.gif i'm staying down in soton and working xmas eve, then will go back to dorset until the 28th!! sadly i also have a shit ton of uni work to do, i have one essay due in a week and a half, then three essays and an exam in jan so i want to be getting a head start :') luckily for 2/3 essays i can choose my titles and for the third i'm lucky that i'm really enjoying the topics so the essay shouldn't be too hard. actually i'm really lucky in that i'm enjoying all 3 of my modules this semester laugh.gif (i do have a 4th module but it's german grammar which is compulsory and i can't say i get much enjoyment from that x)

non work/uni wise, i've got quite a bit to look forward to!! humanities christmas ball is on monday, i'm going to chichester/brighton to visit my friend in a couple of weeks and my mum is visiting me this weekend and then my dad+stepmum+brother the following weekend!! hopefully will be spending nye with lindsey&lew and some of my friends from home as well which will be lit *.*

+Quote Post
Shandy Leer
post Dec 1 2017, 02:01 PM
Post #10
Creole Lady Mayonnaise
Member No.: 16,548
   No Gallery Pics

Cool

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Dec 1 2017, 02:04 PM
Post #11
Honey I rose up from the dead I do it all the time
Member No.: 10,139

Legit have 0 plans apart from a friend's birthday next week and Christmas cannot be done soon enough bc I neve get that festive and it being ott Christmas all month makes me fed up by the actual day laugh.gif As always f*** all plans for NYE, it's either a shit night out at home or go back to uni and third wheel lmao

+Quote Post
PeteFromLeeds
post Dec 1 2017, 04:25 PM
Post #12
Not PeteFromGaviscon
Member No.: 23,247
   No Gallery Pics

Well my birthday's on the 23rd so that's something to look forward to, it's great having it in the midst of all the Christmas festivities. I'll probably be spending a lot more of my time at church as well. (and hoping my UCAS application is finally sent off unsure.gif )

+Quote Post
T Boy
post Dec 1 2017, 05:10 PM
Post #13
Radical Pink Troll
Member No.: 177
   No Gallery Pics

Thank f*** it’s finally December. Things will slow down slightly at work and I’m going full on Christmas this year including hosting the entire fam on Christmas Eve.

+Quote Post
Cody On Ice
post Dec 1 2017, 05:21 PM
Post #14
check your thighs in the mirror... and i'm done
Member No.: 21,308
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Cody Cranberry @ Nov 30 2017, 07:39 PM) *
ugh so apparently Dom Sherwood said a homophobic slur and I’m upset about it but what bothers me more is how extreme this has gotten.

like yes he should take responsibility and he deserves to be called out but all this drama (like DEATH THREATS? ATTACKING HIS COWORKERS? ATTACKING OTHER PEOPLE IN THE FANDOM?) is not good for the show and society in general. And yes, there are people who use their free time to start shit like this.

Sometimes I think this world is full of psychos.

(if anyone here attacks Matt I will personally hunt you down xoxo ~)
Update: I replied to a comment calling the Shadowhunters fandom “a bunch of psychos”. let’s see how this goes down drama.gif

+Quote Post
Theo.
post Dec 1 2017, 06:47 PM
Post #15
IDGAF
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 8,661

Work Christmas Tree went up today and tomorrow I'm going out for dinner with my colleagues to celebrate. It feels very early for me too be in the Christmas spirit but I hope it's a good night.

+Quote Post
lewistgreen
post Dec 1 2017, 06:50 PM
Post #16
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 19,585

Got my work Christmas party tonight. Nervous as I'm still fairly new and there's going to be like hundreds of people there because we're such a large company. Also not had a drink in ages so will probs be a wreck come 10pm cheer.gif

+Quote Post
DalekTurret32
post Dec 1 2017, 07:16 PM
Post #17
Time spent sitting all alone, time spent looking at my phone
Member No.: 21,666
   No Gallery Pics

24 more days till that time of year

+Quote Post
Bré
post Dec 1 2017, 07:44 PM
Post #18
Mr Jade Lauren Williams <333
Member No.: 8,300

December is off to a great start as my iPhone battery, which has been getting progressively shitter for months now, is basically close to giving out entirely. This morning it went down from a full charge to 80% in about 10 minutes of usage, then it suddenly plummeted all the way to 1% and died a few minutes later :/ it does let me turn the phone back on after waiting a while when this happens but it usually lasts at least an hour or two before doing that, my phone is basically gonna be near unusable when I am out of the house at this rate laugh.gif So yeah, gonna have to look into getting the battery replaced or possibly just getting a new phone... (although that would mean having to deal with the whole 'no headphone jack' thing ffs)

Also my lunch at uni earlier was interrupted by an emergency drill and a man yelling at me to go into the nearest building so that was fun.

+Quote Post
cqmerqn
post Dec 1 2017, 08:22 PM
Post #19
lotita 4ever
Member No.: 23,155
   No Gallery Pics

Genuinely willing to pay someone good money to wrap up Christmas presents for me.

+Quote Post
Lindsey 🙃
post Dec 2 2017, 05:20 PM
Post #20
low-key, no pressure, just hang with me and my weather
Member No.: 21,176
   No Gallery Pics

Started off the month with a pub lunch followed by a mini house 'gathering at my friends yesterday after uni which was SO NEEDED :') it was just a really chill night in and I got to catch up with my best friend so that was the best way to bring December in tbh, especially after the week or so I've had laugh.gif

I'm just plowing through uni work now so that as of the 16th, I can escape back home for Christmas, I'm really excited for it this year now! I think I'm gonna give my flat a bit of a gut next weekend and then get all the decorations out *.* (i never even wanted to put mt tree up last year :/) I think I may try and do a lil gathering of my own since it's the last year I'm going to be in my flat for Christmas but we'll see, I'm defo trying to make plans with my friends for Christmas and then there will no doubt be some sort of drinks based event with my uni friends too kink.gif

+Quote Post

8 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th February 2018 - 02:12 AM