BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> SHE FELL SHE FELL RIGHT UNDER MY SPELL
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
SantaDalek32
post Dec 1 2017, 07:26 PM
Post #1
If you believe, they put a man on the moon
Group: Members
Member No.: 21,666
   No Gallery Pics

Friday:

Listened to some Debussy
Did some Statistics
Went to my local record store and got:

Moogieman - Red Xmas EP (CD in hand-stitched red velvet card sleeve)
Candy Says - Kiss Kill (blue cassette single. First cassette I got that wasn't secondhand. At the moment, you can get the cassette on Bandcamp for 」5)

I also bought Grimes' Art Angels on CD from Oxfam for just 3.99, they also had Anna Calvi and Kurt Vile.

Having some pizza soon.

Saturday: Haircut

Have to finish Noel Gallagher's new album. (I'm on the seventh track)

There's also Alien Stadium, St. Vincent, Benjamin Clementine, Nadine Shah, Jane Weaver, Marika Hackman, Forest Swords, Nadia Reid, etc. I have to listen to

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cameron
post Dec 1 2017, 07:32 PM
Post #2
THE BLAZE *.*
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 18,061

Friday: Last lecture of Trimester 1 at Uni, then decorated my room for Christmas and just chilled
Saturday: Working 10am-10pm and have a kids party at half 10 drama.gif also think I am going out for my friends 21st afterwards but that is still to be confirmed
Sunday: Working 4pm-10pm meh

+Quote Post
Suedehead2
post Dec 1 2017, 07:46 PM
Post #3
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Admin.
Member No.: 3,272
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(SantaDalek32 @ Dec 1 2017, 07:26 PM) *
Friday:

Listened to some Debussy
Did some Statistics
Went to my local record store and got:

Was the Debussy to a disco beat? unsure.gif

+Quote Post
Slade
post Dec 1 2017, 08:05 PM
Post #4
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Member No.: 12,810

Friday ~ Went to Pizza Hut for lunch! I had plenty of pizza and pasta from their buffet and it was divine <3 then listened to the chart, where the highlight was hearing the inspiration behind this thread title in the top 40 *.* going to help my family decorate the house for Christmas a bit later, ready for a month of festivities now.
Saturday ~ Travelling to Birmingham to see Gorillaz live which shall round off my year of concerts! Going to Pizza Express beforehand and then staying in a hotel. So much pizza this weekend.
Sunday ~ Possibly do a bit of shopping in Birmingham and then travelling back home. I have a law essay about the developments of the Terrorism Act due in next Friday so I'm going to start researching and writing for that today. Also I'll tune in to see who is crowned X Factor winner 2017!

+Quote Post
Sqntq Clqus
post Dec 1 2017, 08:17 PM
Post #5
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 23,155
   No Gallery Pics

Friday: Busy-ish week after getting Xmas presents, so I just chilled and played some PS4. Tuned into the chart for the first time in a while. Was great to see RAYE enter! biggrin.gif Been a nice off work but I don稚 want to go back now. laugh.gif

Saturday: Hoping to wrap up some presents. I知 really bad at wrapping so I need extra time to do it laugh.gif then I will eat Chinese for dinner whilst watching The X Factor and I知 A Celeb! I知 definitely rooting for Grace! Can see her finishing 3rd though unfortunately.

Sunday: No idea, will probably have another day chilling out. I値l probably go to town in the morning though as I must buy a Christmas jumper as well as a few bits of clothing for work. Then of course I will be watching the X Factor Finale.

Then I値l dread going back to work

+Quote Post
SantaDalek32
post Dec 2 2017, 12:49 AM
Post #6
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Suedehead2 @ Dec 1 2017, 07:46 PM) *
Was the Debussy to a disco beat? unsure.gif

Nah!

+Quote Post
SantaDalek32
post Dec 2 2017, 12:50 AM
Post #7
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Slade @ Dec 1 2017, 08:05 PM) *
Saturday ~ Travelling to Birmingham to see Gorillaz

Hope you enjoy it!

+Quote Post
mdh
post Dec 2 2017, 08:48 AM
Post #8
it doesn't matter, we're all together
Member No.: 22,776
   No Gallery Pics

friday : eh nothing much happening at work, then a chilled evening with the chart show and popped to tesco for some christmas shopping. by that i mean just buying neatly everyone an identical bar of chocolate cause i'm tight x
saturday : woke up at like 6 so went for a walk in the rain - buying new vans in birmingham later !! excite.
sunday: x factor final in the evening and seeing a panto that my friend is in :,)

+Quote Post
ML Hammer95
post Dec 2 2017, 10:04 AM
Post #9
BuzzJack Gold Member
Member No.: 21,265

Friday: Watched the World Cup draw and then went to a house party - must have been at least 100 people there and two DJs. Stayed until 4 then came home
Saturday: chill day, do some uni work and then another house party tonight - expect this one to be a lot quieter though.
Sunday: Parents coming up to visit, chill in the centre of Manchester before going to see West Ham lose to Manchester City in the away end of the Etihad.

+Quote Post
troublepink
post Dec 2 2017, 10:25 AM
Post #10
Beautiful Trauma
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 590

Friday: up at 6am, had someone come to fix a problem with my roof, service the boiler and a few deliveries from online shopping. Did some house work too and put up the Christmas tree.
Saturday: about to do more housework then I’m going to curl up with my kindle, blankets and cats
Sunday: no plans yet so maybe work on my crafts smile.gif
Monday: going to Manchester, visit number 22 to the cat cafe. They’ve got the baubles up that I made for the cats and I’ve not seen them yet so will be good to see them as part of their Christmas decorations

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th December 2017 - 07:09 PM