BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Closed TopicStart new topic
> A PSA
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
CodySleighBell-y
post Dec 5 2017, 04:22 PM
Post #1
Que eu vou jogar bem na sua cara
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 21,308
   No Gallery Pics

Okay. In between the Dom Sherwood drama and the Melanie Martinez drama I’ve had it up to HERE with social media and their antics in general. I’ve tried to remain pacifistic and just let things go about but it’s gotten to a level where I just can’t take it anymore.

If you want to still support them that’s fine. If you don’t that’s fine too. That’s your opinion and I’m not going to take that away from you because that’s your right.

Homophobia and rape (respectively) are things that are very egregious and wrong and they should be held accountable for what they did. HOWEVER, that does NOT give everyone the permission to start harassing people online.

I haven’t seen this level of vitriol on Melanie’s page yet but for the past week the Shadowhunters fandom have been at each other’s throats. Dom and his supporters have been getting death threats and numerous posts/comments telling them to kill themselves. BECAUSE GOD FORBID THEY HAVE A DIFERENT OPINION. This will probably fester onto Melanie’s SM as well. That’s cyberbullying, and that’s monstrous as well. None of that is conducive to anyone and will end up doing more harm than good.

Feel free to call out people for their BS. But do NOT harass and personally attack people online for it. This “telling people to choke” for a differing opinion BS needs to stop. Cyberbullying is also wrong and it makes you a hypocrite. Two wrongs don’t make a right. Let this be a reminder that we must treat each other with respect and dignity. We are human, we’re one species. We need to start treating each other like it.

Thank you and have an amazing day.
- Cody heart.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Candlelit Snow
post Dec 5 2017, 05:16 PM
Post #2
Life is so much queefier than we allow ourselves to think x
Group: Members
Member No.: 18,639
   No Gallery Pics

Please rename this thread to Polite Message 3 x

+Quote Post
Klampus
post Dec 5 2017, 05:53 PM
Post #3
wtf are perfect places
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 17,160
   No Gallery Pics

I think you’re telling the wrong people laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Michael Bubré
post Dec 5 2017, 05:56 PM
Post #4
Mr Jade Lauren Williams <333
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 8,300

Yeah I'm not sure why this is relevant to be posted on here? unsure.gif Pretty sure no one is doing anything you're talking about on BuzzJack.

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th December 2017 - 03:09 PM