BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> YOU GOT THEM HIPS LIKE SHAKIRA, SMILE LIKE CAMILA, rak-su masters of lyrics
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Slade
post Dec 8 2017, 02:39 AM
Post #1
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 12,810

Friday ~ Just submitted my law essay a good 24 hours early yesss dance.gif today I'm getting a fish and chip shop lunch, possibly doing a few bits for Uni and will listen to the chart. Then later Bray is coming to visit me a day earlier than we originally planned, yayyyy *.* can't wait, it's felt like forever since we were last together. The only thing planned is listening to TBO semis together I guess with the deadline being tonight kink.gif
Saturday ~ I shall have a wonderful break from all things Uni today and instead have lots of fun with Bray <3 also I'll have emotional support when 'Mango Bay' no doubt crashes out in last in my TBO semi xo
Sunday ~ Bray is leaving me in the morning D: but then lots of my family are coming over for an annual gathering just before Christmas! Providing that the snow is not too bad of course! I've then got an interview to conduct the following day about an event concerning blood stem cell and bone marrow donation, so I'm going to do some prep for that tonight, plus I have to make a website to highlight my journalism portfolio so I'll probably do that tonight as well.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Riser
post Dec 8 2017, 04:05 AM
Post #2
King of nothing at all
Member No.: 19,534

I'll be disappointed if it's not called jades-kool-portfolio ;o

Plans very much TBA for me but my cousin and I are planning to go Christmas shopping Friday night!

+Quote Post
dhwe
post Dec 8 2017, 05:30 AM
Post #3
BuzzJack Enthusiast
Group: Members
Member No.: 21,384

hey yíall itís been a hot sec

friday - work 3-11
saturday - helping my coworker move (???)
sunday - movie night w someone

running errands and getting faded are penciled in at various times during the weekend

+Quote Post
SantaDalek32
post Dec 8 2017, 08:47 AM
Post #4
Are you hanging up your stocking on the wall?
Member No.: 21,666
   No Gallery Pics

Friday: My last day as a minor
Saturday: My birthday. I could go see Wonder in the cinema.
Sunday: Going to a huge record shop in London.

Recently listened to: Hot Chip - Over And Over
Recently watched: Not Going Out (The skiing episode. It was hilarious!)
Recently played: Geometry Dash
Recently drank: Buxton natural water
Recently ate: Marks And Spencer meal consisting of chicken kiev, baby potatoes and chicken goujons
Currently reading on: James Maker's Autofellatio

+Quote Post
Christmas Cherry...
post Dec 8 2017, 09:18 AM
Post #5
feminist icon
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 21,777

Friday: uni work, then a lecture, then work, then drinks with my friends
Saturday: work 7-6 as usual
Sunday: my dad/stepmum/brother are coming to visit me, theyíre going ice skating (I canít because of my knees so Iíll go do some shopping instead) then weíre having a meal

+Quote Post
troublepink
post Dec 8 2017, 09:38 AM
Post #6
Beautiful Trauma
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 590

Friday - work on my crafts, made a lot of cards this week and I've got some photo gifts to make up too. Also will be studying later. I'm trying to learn about tax so that I can start to sell my handmade crafts online. If i'm gonna start selling them, I want to do it properly so I don't get into trouble with the taxman laugh.gif Will be watching the new series of the Grand Tour later tonight as well heart.gif

Saturday - Housework in the morning, then I'm going to my first and only gig of the year. Queen & Adam Lambert in Manchester w00t.gif

Sunday - Depends on the weather, if its been snowing I'll go out for a walk, if not I'll stay at home and rest ready for work at 10pm

+Quote Post
Jack
post Dec 8 2017, 12:04 PM
Post #7
BuzzJack Legend
Member No.: 223

Friday: Work christmas do, should be fun
Saturday: Christmas shopping and maybe a night out
Sunday: Chill

+Quote Post
santa's sack
post Dec 8 2017, 06:39 PM
Post #8
it doesn't matter, we're all together
Member No.: 22,776
   No Gallery Pics

FRI - had a day off 'cause the boss supposedly 'couldn't get to work' (means i'll be stupidly busy on monday but nvm - cross that bridge when i get to it ;o). so i literally asked every single one of my friends who's free and managed to get two people to get a mcdonald's breakfast w me (they do PORRIDGE wtf??? amazing *.*), then we had a great 12 mile walk through the countryside and along the canal. stopped off at a nice country pub for a bite to eat as well, and managed to catch the #1 reveal in the car on the way home - so a bloody brill day !!

SAT - hopefully chills in the morning and then meeting a friend in the afternoon to hopefully go for another walk. not too sure if we'll get food but i'm liking the idea of a nandos so possibly we'll be going there.

SUN - christmas shopping in brum in the daytime (provided trains are running eek) and treating myself to some new clothes, then kodaline live in the evening which is gonna be amazing !! ofc there'll be a mandatory spoons inbetween the two

so a fab weekend lined up <3

+Quote Post
Flatcap
post Dec 9 2017, 09:56 PM
Post #9
Ebenezer...
Member No.: 27
   No Gallery Pics

Friday, work and then relax.
Saturday, ditto.
Sunday, prepare for next shift on Thursday. dance.gif

+Quote Post
ʟɪɴᴅsʟᴇɪɢʜ.
post Dec 9 2017, 11:37 PM
Post #10
Heda
Member No.: 21,176
   No Gallery Pics

Friday: I was at uni all day, did a few more illustrations and then did a little more work when i got home
Saturday: Was planning on getting up early, tidying my flat and putting my tree up before sorting out TBO and then doing some sketchbook work but i ended up sleeping in until twelve then TBO took far longer than I thought so I've basically done all but one thing that I wanted to today sleep.gif
Sunday: Going to my friends for dinner with a few others (this sounds more mature than it is, she likes to cook and we like to eat and drink) at around five-ish so I'm hoping I can accomplish some of the things I didn't today before then laugh.gif I want to go into town before though and pick up a little housewarming gift as two of them just moved into the house together and it's the first time I'll have been at their new place!

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Dec 10 2017, 01:05 AM
Post #11
Honey I rose up from the dead I do it all the time
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 10,139

Fri: Went shopping jus for my secret Santa, ended up getting myself Beats bc sale in HMV oops. Went out for a friend's birthday and drank about 10x too much as always x
Sat: dead most of the day but had our house christmas dinner and watched Strictly and I'm A Celeb
Sun: probs work ew

+Quote Post
Christmas Cherry...
post Dec 10 2017, 09:33 AM
Post #12
feminist icon
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 21,777

I got beats this week too laugh.gif Iím getting an iPhone 7 so wanted wireless headphones

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th December 2017 - 11:36 PM