BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What html colour are you?
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Lindsey 🙃
post Dec 11 2017, 01:05 AM
Post #1
low-key, no pressure, just hang with me and my weather
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 21,176
   No Gallery Pics

Another thing I found on tumblr (can u tell I can't sleep?)

https://spacefem.com/quizzes/colors/

I got:
you are darkslateblue
#483D8B
Your dominant hue is blue, making you a good friend who people love and trust. You're good in social situations and want to fit in. Just be careful not to compromise who you are to make them happy.

Your saturation level is medium - You're not the most decisive go-getter, but you can get a job done when it's required of you. You probably don't think the world can change for you and don't want to spend too much effort trying to force it.

Your outlook on life can be bright or dark, depending on the situation. You are flexible and see things objectively.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Suedehead2
post Dec 11 2017, 01:01 PM
Post #2
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Admin.
Member No.: 3,272
   No Gallery Pics

you are mediumauqamarine
#66CDAA

Your dominant hues are cyan and green. Although you definately strive to be logical you care about people and know there's a time and place for thinking emotionally. Your head rules most things but your heart rules others, and getting them to meet in the middle takes a lot of your energy some days.

Your saturation level is medium - You're not the most decisive go-getter, but you can get a job done when it's required of you. You probably don't think the world can change for you and don't want to spend too much effort trying to force it.

Your outlook on life is brighter than most people's. You like the idea of influencing things for the better and find hope in situations where others might give up. You're not exactly a bouncy sunshine but things in your world generally look up.

Whoever wrote this should definitely ask for a dictionary for Christmas.

+Quote Post
UltraReputation
post Dec 11 2017, 01:14 PM
Post #3
I'm a mess but I'm the mess that you wanted.
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 20,947

you are darkorchid
#9932CC

Your dominant hues are blue and magenta. You're the one who goes to all the parties but doesn't quite fit in at every one... you know what you want, but are afraid of what the world might think of it. You're a little different and that's okay with them, and if you're smart it's okay with you too.

Your saturation level is higher than average - You know what you want, but sometimes know not to tell everyone. You value accomplishments and know you can get the job done, so don't be afraid to run out and make things happen.

Your outlook on life is brighter than most people's. You like the idea of influencing things for the better and find hope in situations where others might give up. You're not exactly a bouncy sunshine but things in your world generally look up.

This actually fits pretty well ohmy.gif

+Quote Post
ǝʎʞ
post Dec 11 2017, 01:35 PM
Post #4
• Aesthetic Party •
Group: Members
Member No.: 2,169

you are deeppink
#FF1493

Your dominant hues are red and magenta. You love doing your own thing and going on your own adventures, but there are close friends you know you just can't leave behind. You can influence others on days when you're patient, but most times you just want to go out, have fun, and do your own thing.

Your saturation level is high - you get into life and have a strong personality. Everyone you meet will either love you or hate you - either way, your goal is to get them to change the world with you. You are very hard working and don't have much patience for people without your initiative.

Your outlook on life is very bright. You are sunny and optimistic about life and others find it very encouraging, but remember to tone it down if you sense irritation.

Pretty much right. I’m definitely not sunny, though! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Jade
post Dec 11 2017, 02:35 PM
Post #5
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Member No.: 12,810

#00BFFF

Your dominant hues are cyan and blue. You like people and enjoy making friends. You're conservative and like to make sure things make sense before you step into them, especially in relationships. You are curious but respected for your opinions by people who you sometimes wouldn't even suspect.

Your saturation level is very high - you are all about getting things done. The world may think you work too hard but you have a lot to show for it, and it keeps you going. You shouldn't be afraid to lead people, because if you're doing it, it'll be done right.

Your outlook on life is very bright. You are sunny and optimistic about life and others find it very encouraging, but remember to tone it down if you sense irritation.

Well, the outlook on life part is right as I do try and stay optimistic. I ticked things such as 'driven' and 'determined' because when I have a goal, I really want to obtain it. Right now it's to get a first at University, so that explains the second part. I think this makes me sound more outgoing than I actually am though laugh.gif and I don't really think that I'm particularly conservative either.

+Quote Post
jakewild
post Dec 11 2017, 03:24 PM
Post #6
not 152chris (☻‿☻)
Member No.: 2,790
   No Gallery Pics

#00274E

+Quote Post
BridgeCow
post Dec 11 2017, 03:53 PM
Post #7
BuzzJack Gold Member
Member No.: 23,860
   No Gallery Pics

you are seagreen
#2E8B57

Your dominant hues are cyan and green. Although you definately strive to be logical you care about people and know there's a time and place for thinking emotionally. Your head rules most things but your heart rules others, and getting them to meet in the middle takes a lot of your energy some days.

Your saturation level is higher than average - You know what you want, but sometimes know not to tell everyone. You value accomplishments and know you can get the job done, so don't be afraid to run out and make things happen.

Your outlook on life can be bright or dark, depending on the situation. You are flexible and see things objectively.

ermm idk I think the last part is accurate but I'm not sure on the others

+Quote Post
Doctor Blind
post Dec 11 2017, 08:59 PM
Post #8
#38BBE0 otherwise known as 'sky blue'
Member No.: 7,561
   No Gallery Pics

#38BBE0

+Quote Post
Bré
post Dec 11 2017, 09:31 PM
Post #9
Mr Jade Lauren Williams <333
Member No.: 8,300

you are mediumauqamarine
#66CDAA

~

Yeah why not I guess. x I felt like I kept contradicting myself while picking some of the words though laugh.gif So I guess the rather mixed first paragraph makes sense, and the second paragraph is pretty much exactly right as well. Not so sure about the third.

+Quote Post
dandy*
post Dec 11 2017, 09:34 PM
Post #10
Mansonette
Member No.: 54
   No Gallery Pics

you are paleturquoise
#AFEEEE

Your dominant hues are green and blue. You're smart and you know it, and want to use your power to help people and relate to others. Even though you tend to battle with yourself, you solve other people's conflicts well.

Your saturation level is low - You stay out of stressful situations and advise others to do the same. You may not be the go-to person when something really needs done, but you know never to blow things out of proportion.

Your outlook on life is bright. You see good things in situations where others may not be able to, and it frustrates you to see them get down on everything.

+Quote Post
Bré
post Dec 11 2017, 09:35 PM
Post #11
Mr Jade Lauren Williams <333
Member No.: 8,300

QUOTE(dandy* @ Dec 11 2017, 09:34 PM) *
you are paleturquoise

This almost feels like it was done on purpose!

+Quote Post
Jade
post Dec 11 2017, 09:36 PM
Post #12
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Member No.: 12,810

QUOTE(Michael Bubré @ Dec 11 2017, 09:31 PM) *
you are mediumauqamarine
#66CDAA

I am so jealous of you (and Suedey) getting pretty much my favourite colour, it's so beautiful. Petition for Lounge Mod colours to be #66CDAA x

+Quote Post
Cameron
post Dec 11 2017, 09:37 PM
Post #13
THE BLAZE *.*
Member No.: 18,061

you are turquoise
#40E0D0

Your dominant hues are green and blue. You're smart and you know it, and want to use your power to help people and relate to others. Even though you tend to battle with yourself, you solve other people's conflicts well.

Your outlook on life is bright. You see good things in situations where others may not be able to, and it frustrates you to see them get down on everything.

Pretty spot on bar the smart comment laugh.gif

+Quote Post
¡ʎpp∀
post Dec 11 2017, 09:39 PM
Post #14
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 2,666

<center><table bgcolor="#8A2BE2" border=1 width="50%"><tr><td><center><font color="#000000"><big>you are blueviolet</big><br>#8A2BE2</font></center></td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#FFFFFF"><center><font color="#000000" size=-1><br>Your dominant hues are blue and magenta. You're the one who goes to all the parties but doesn't quite fit in at every one... you know what you want, but are afraid of what the world might think of it. You're a little different and that's okay with them, and if you're smart it's okay with you too.<br><br>Your saturation level is higher than average - You know what you want, but sometimes know not to tell everyone. You value accomplishments and know you can get the job done, so don't be afraid to run out and make things happen.<br><br>Your outlook on life is bright. You see good things in situations where others may not be able to, and it frustrates you to see them get down on everything.<br></font></center></td></tr><tr><td><center><a href="http://spacefem.com/quizzes/colors">the spacefem.com html color quiz</a></center></td></tr></table></center>

Is this bad that I actually think there are some truths in there lol.

Oh jesus how do I fix this from my phone?!

This post has been edited by mAddy Xmas: Dec 11 2017, 09:40 PM

+Quote Post
Mattias
post Dec 12 2017, 04:07 PM
Post #15
the elusive Q.
Member No.: 7,132
   No Gallery Pics

I got exactly the same as Lindsey!

you are darkslateblue
#483D8B

Your dominant hue is blue, making you a good friend who people love and trust. You're good in social situations and want to fit in. Just be careful not to compromise who you are to make them happy.

Comments - I am NOT good in social situations. Despite being generally polite and friendly (often described as 'nice', I've even had the occasional 'too nice'), I often respond awkwardly and hardly ever make new friends in real life, sob sob... I also don't think I compromise who I am, I'm too busy figuring out WHO I am! jokes...

It's true that I'm not the most decisive go-getter but I agree that I tend to get the job done. Also, if I'm interested in the situation at hand then I'm often bursting with ideas and can work with them! And yeah, I'm very live and let live, pretty flexible but I'm not sure how objective I am. I tend to be aware of the subjectivity of almost everything.

+Quote Post
breezyspice
post Dec 13 2017, 06:50 PM
Post #16
BuzzJack Climber
Member No.: 39,572
   No Gallery Pics

I don't even want to take the quiz because I already know the hex code for my favorite color and I want to be that, haha! #FF6C00

But I will take it... and if I get a hue of pink, I'm going to flip a table.....

Edit: Well, I didn't get orange, like I wanted, but I didn't get pink, so the furniture is safe:

You are greenyellow
#ADFF2F

Your dominant hues are green and yellow. There's no doubt about the fact that you think with your head, but you don't want to be seen as boring and want people to know about your adventurous streak now and again.

This post has been edited by breezyspice: Dec 13 2017, 06:53 PM

+Quote Post
Conderella
post Dec 14 2017, 08:43 AM
Post #17
ya ya ya i am lorde
Member No.: 4,397

team #483D8B

+Quote Post
Jay ☆
post Dec 14 2017, 11:38 AM
Post #18
"Jayrusaleminians" - Umi.
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 3,217

you are darkslateblue
#483D8B

Same as Lindsey & Mattias! I’d say that’s accurate apart from “you’re good in social situations”. That can vary, and lately I’m not great at it. drama.gif

+Quote Post
Chez Wombat
post Dec 14 2017, 12:21 PM
Post #19
The owls are not what they seem
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 9,232
   No Gallery Pics

Same as Jade~ The second paragraph resonated, but the other two are true on some days but not others, particularly the optimist part - this varies a lot!

I wonder what happens if you pick all of them like lolz

+Quote Post
John-James
post Dec 14 2017, 02:30 PM
Post #20
BuzzJack Enthusiast
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 20,665
   No Gallery Pics

darksteelblue

Your dominant hues are cyan and blue. You like people and enjoy making friends. You're conservative and like to make sure things make sense before you step into them, especially in relationships. You are curious but respected for your opinions by people who you sometimes wouldn't even suspect.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st July 2018 - 04:07 AM