BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> SUBSCRIPTION BOXES
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
lotita.
post Dec 21 2017, 05:18 PM
Post #1
feminist icon
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 21,777

Have any of you ever tried subscription boxes before?? What are the most interesting ones you have heard of??

Iíve had graze subscription boxes a lot in the past because the snacks are great and so useful for uni! Iím also considering starting the bluebird tea one (hence the inspiration for this thread)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Brett-Butler
post Dec 21 2017, 05:48 PM
Post #2
Howdy, disco citizens.
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 10,455
   No Gallery Pics

I got the Graze box when I was was able to get the 1st & 5th one free, but since they started selling them in shops I didn't see the point anymore. I also signed up to get a free box for a tea-related box, but I can't remember what it was called.

Currently I have a subscription to Tokyo Treats, which sends out a box of Japanese sweets and treats every month, which I'm a big fan of. I can get anyone a code to get $5 off a box if anyone wants to try it (plus I get $5 off too, so think about it!).

+Quote Post
lotita.
post Dec 21 2017, 05:50 PM
Post #3
feminist icon
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 21,777

How much is it??? I might try one month of it out of curiosity!!!

+Quote Post
Brett-Butler
post Dec 21 2017, 05:56 PM
Post #4
Howdy, disco citizens.
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 10,455
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Christmas Cherry. @ Dec 21 2017, 06:50 PM) *
How much is it??? I might try one month of it out of curiosity!!!

It's $22.50 for the small box, $31.50 for the large box. It's not cheap like Graze or the others, but you do get lots of snacks in the box that you wouldn't get anywhere else. My box this month had strawberry flavour crisps for example (which were really delicious, surprisingly!).

+Quote Post
troublepink
post Dec 22 2017, 01:32 PM
Post #5
Beautiful Trauma
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 590

I've been getting 'My Purrfect Giftbox" for the last three months. I love it but its quite expensive so I'm going to cancel it now and just get a one off box if I like the look of the theme.

Each month they do a theme and fill the box with items related to cats, and you have the option to upgrade the box to include things for cats to use as well. October was black cat month which is what made me subscribe to it, November was 'bring your kitty to work' and December was 'Baby its cold outside'

Its mostly handmade stuff, a lot of items from Etsy sellers. This month in the December box they included a pair of gloves which retails at £28.99. I have the 'things for your cat' option too and they usually get some treats and toys. This month they got a catnip toy, christmas treats and a blanket. Its mostly items for crazy cat ladies, but if you'd like stuff for men you can contact them.

To pay monthly it is £32.50 for the box which includes things for cats too, monthly payments for the standard box is £24.50.

+Quote Post
dandy*
post Dec 22 2017, 01:52 PM
Post #6
Mansonette
Group: Members
Member No.: 54
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Brett-Butler @ Dec 21 2017, 05:48 PM) *
I got the Graze box when I was was able to get the 1st & 5th one free, but since they started selling them in shops I didn't see the point anymore. I also signed up to get a free box for a tea-related box, but I can't remember what it was called.

Currently I have a subscription to Tokyo Treats, which sends out a box of Japanese sweets and treats every month, which I'm a big fan of. I can get anyone a code to get $5 off a box if anyone wants to try it (plus I get $5 off too, so think about it!).

Oh I was going to do that but then completely forgot about it after you sent me that PM... It is still tempting but am resisting for now due to me not really needing to add an entire box of sweets to my diet every month!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th January 2018 - 09:17 AM