BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Sick to death of the common sense threads. BACK AGAIN!
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Conderella
post Dec 24 2017, 04:03 PM
Post #1
ya ya ya i am lorde
Group: Members
Member No.: 4,397

The common sense's threads are back in our house. sad.gif Got traps down and caught one here on my computer desk last night. We had them years ago but had a new kіtchen and bathroom last summer and thought the guys had blocked all the holes but can hear them above my head in the loft at night. Little devils. mad.gif Had a big 175g bag of Walkers salt & vinegar crisps and started them last night. Wife was going mad as they were all falling out on the floor as I walked about. Turned out there were two holes in the bottom!!

Anyone else got them? I know michael's threads are said to be worse and carry more disease.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Snake 🐍
post Dec 24 2017, 04:11 PM
Post #2
Don't mess it up, talking that hiss
Member No.: 23,308
   No Gallery Pics

Oh my! ohmy.gif

commonsense has contributed a lot to The Lounge this year and I am certainly not sick to death of his threads, I want more not less!

This post has been edited by ❄The Snow.: Dec 24 2017, 04:11 PM

+Quote Post
5 Silas Frøkner
post Dec 24 2017, 04:14 PM
Post #3
Surfing in paradise
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 3,474

I still maintain that the optimal level of common sense posts is equal to the number of days paid work he does in a given calendar year

+Quote Post
T Boy
post Dec 24 2017, 04:43 PM
Post #4
Radical Pink Troll
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 177
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(5 Silas Frøkner @ Dec 24 2017, 04:14 PM) *
I still maintain that the optimal level of common sense posts is equal to the number of days paid work he does in a given calendar year

OMG!!!! THIS!!!!!!!

+Quote Post
Queef of Peace
post Dec 24 2017, 04:48 PM
Post #5
Life is so much queefier than we allow ourselves to think x
Member No.: 18,639
   No Gallery Pics

Oh my GOD laugh.gif

DEAD

Not sure who has he best post - this or Iz's pubcrawl one

+Quote Post
Queef of Peace
post Dec 24 2017, 04:50 PM
Post #6
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(ionderella @ Dec 24 2017, 04:03 PM) *
The common sense's threads are back in our house. sad.gif Got traps down and caught one here on my computer desk last night. We had them years ago but had a new kіtchen and bathroom last summer and thought the guys had blocked all the holes but can hear them above my head in the loft at night. Little devils. mad.gif Had a big 175g bag of Walkers salt & vinegar crisps and started them last night. Wife was going mad as they were all falling out on the floor as I walked about. Turned out there were two holes in the bottom!!

Anyone else got them? I know michael's threads are said to be worse and carry more disease.

Oh bitch I didn't see that last bit.

Do NOT come for me lest I spread Christmas Cheer around the globe by depositing your fungal undership barnacle wev into the Tardis, which, then powered by said toxic splurge and undersea amoeba crystalised neutronic emptiness, can fly across the skies at the rate of irrelevant x second. Skank.

+Quote Post
ML Hammer95
post Dec 24 2017, 04:50 PM
Post #7
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 21,265
   No Gallery Pics

Touché my friend. laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Klaus
post Dec 24 2017, 04:54 PM
Post #8
wtf are perfect places
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 17,160
   No Gallery Pics

laugh.gif

You are reet tbh.

Speakin of postin styles, Henderella or whatever has a style that puts me in mind of a calcified foot. Replete with cheesy foot smell, and even though Space doesn't usually carry smells, y'all can bet ya dolla that the aliens are still sniffin and cringin under that cheesy pong from the sheer awfulness of ha posts. She just calcified foots ha way into threads, mutters someit aboot Skype Clique oe hens or some other beige shet then shuffles out. Bitch, not even like these are real threats, unlike Screech!! (Omg Screech They played it in the supermarket yesterday n I didn't reañise at first What it was as wasn't payin attention n I said to the cashier What kind of utter aqful vocal hell garbage is this!! It was Screeeech!! What a fookin peel of radio cañón fodder slosh snot Screech tryna be Adele!! Even thinkin aboot how my eara were polluted like that with that comercial Adele wannabe Screech, I just can't! )

An bitch, don:t come for Michael lest you find yoself against the BuffyCharmed an bitch I'll snatch yo gurkin merkin putrid nap an send it to the skype clique as a symbol of yo surrender to their will!

+Quote Post
Queef of Peace
post Dec 24 2017, 04:56 PM
Post #9
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Klampus @ Dec 24 2017, 04:54 PM) *
laugh.gif

You are reet tbh.

Speakin of postin styles, Henderella or whatever has a style that puts me in mind of a calcified foot. Replete with cheesy foot smell, and even though Space doesn't usually carry smells, y'all can bet ya dolla that the aliens are still sniffin and cringin under that cheesy pong from the sheer awfulness of ha posts. She just calcified foots ha way into threads, mutters someit aboot Skype Clique oe hens or some other beige shet then shuffles out. Bitch, not even like these are real threats, unlike Screech!! (Omg Screech They played it in the supermarket yesterday n I didn't reañise at first What it was as wasn't payin attention n I said to the cashier What kind of utter aqful vocal hell garbage is this!! It was Screeeech!! What a fookin peel of radio cañón fodder slosh snot Screech tryna be Adele!! Even thinkin aboot how my eara were polluted like that with that comercial Adele wannabe Screech, I just can't! )

An bitch, don:t come for Michael lest you find yoself against the BuffyCharmed an bitch I'll snatch yo gurkin merkin putrid nap an send it to the skype clique as a symbol of yo surrender to their will!

Omfg, THIS KLERS!!! cheer.gif

+Quote Post
T Boy
post Dec 24 2017, 04:59 PM
Post #10
Radical Pink Troll
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Klampus @ Dec 24 2017, 04:54 PM) *
laugh.gif

You are reet tbh.

Adele says that one of the most defining moments in her life was when she watched Pink perform at Brixton Academy in London. She states: "It was the Missundaztood record, so I was about 13 or 14. I had never heard, being in the room, someone sing like that live […] I remember sort of feeling like I was in a wind tunnel, her voice just hitting me. It was incredible."

+Quote Post
Queef of Peace
post Dec 24 2017, 05:00 PM
Post #11
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Nadolig Llawen! @ Dec 24 2017, 04:59 PM) *
Adele says that one of the most defining moments in her life was when she watched Pink perform at Brixton Academy in London. She states: "It was the Missundaztood record, so I was about 13 or 14. I had never heard, being in the room, someone sing like that live […] I remember sort of feeling like I was in a wind tunnel, her voice just hitting me. It was incredible."

Why was this pr lie not included in awards for best bj moment??

+Quote Post
T Boy
post Dec 24 2017, 05:01 PM
Post #12
Radical Pink Troll
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Candlelit Snow @ Dec 24 2017, 05:00 PM) *
Why was this pr lie not included in awards for best bj moment??

Because no one realises my greatness and everyone hates me tbh.

+Quote Post
The Snake 🐍
post Dec 24 2017, 05:07 PM
Post #13
Don't mess it up, talking that hiss
Member No.: 23,308
   No Gallery Pics

This thread is just immature spam. I am not going to unfairly boost my post numbers for the Posters Chart by contributing any more to this thread than this sentence.

+Quote Post
Shandy Leer
post Dec 24 2017, 05:15 PM
Post #14
Creole Lady Mayonnaise
Member No.: 16,548
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(❄The Snow. @ Dec 24 2017, 04:11 PM) *
Oh my! ohmy.gif

commonsense has contributed a lot to The Lounge this year and I am certainly not sick to death of his threads, I want more not less!

No he hasnt

+Quote Post
Bartier Cqmerqn
post Dec 24 2017, 06:47 PM
Post #15
Buy YES on iTunes
Member No.: 23,155
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(❄The Snow. @ Dec 24 2017, 05:07 PM) *
This thread is just immature spam. I am not going to unfairly boost my post numbers for the Posters Chart by contributing any more to this thread than this sentence.

Weirdo

+Quote Post
Crazy Chris
post Dec 24 2017, 08:55 PM
Post #16
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 53
   No Gallery Pics

This thread has really hurt my feelings. I may be leaving Buzzjack now.

+Quote Post
Crazy Chris
post Dec 24 2017, 08:57 PM
Post #17
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(❄The Snow. @ Dec 24 2017, 04:11 PM) *

Well if I do decide to stay your wish will be my command.

+Quote Post
Bitch
post Dec 24 2017, 08:58 PM
Post #18
Y'alls worst nightmare
Member No.: 16,660

QUOTE(❄The Snow. @ Dec 24 2017, 06:07 PM) *

Well this is new laugh.gif

+Quote Post
T Boy
post Dec 24 2017, 08:58 PM
Post #19
Radical Pink Troll
   No Gallery Pics

There is absolutely no way you will leave

+Quote Post
Crazy Chris
post Dec 24 2017, 08:59 PM
Post #20
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

nono.gif mad.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Closed TopicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2018 - 09:37 AM