BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Yanvar 2018
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Riser
post Jan 2 2018, 12:04 AM
Post #1
King of nothing at all
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 19,534

Only a day late, share your plans for the month and other January-related discussion ohmy.gif Went with Azerbaijani for the thread title!

Can't think of much for myself actually! Just took a full week off work for the first time in at least 3-4 years, which was incredibly nice! Now I'm looking forward to my annual work conference which I leave for on the 31st.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Jan 2 2018, 12:12 AM
Post #2
Honey I rose up from the dead I do it all the time
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 10,139

Exams and a horrible deadline mid January drama.gif Heading back to uni from home on Friday, after which I'll probably live in the library until it's over :/ After that hopefully a couple of nights out and stuff to celebrate, already got one here at home panned and I know that my friends at uni will all want to celebrate hem being over as well laugh.gif Then on the 31st I'm off to see Gaga in Birmingham and probs have a night out with Lotti and her friend *.* I'm so excited to see such a queen live (in b4 lotti says "but you've met me before" xx), the only other of my absolute faves I've seen live is Little Mix and that was in the DNA days.

+Quote Post
5 Silas Frøkner
post Jan 2 2018, 12:14 AM
Post #3
Surfing in paradise
Member No.: 3,474

First full week off work for 3-4 years?!?!

What is with your country and an allergy to holidays? I'd go crazy if I had that little time off!!

Januar is quite busy. Got a busy first few days to the month with 2 trips to London next week then a week off before a two day trip to London. All for client meetings and prep for those meetings. So big couple of weeks for me professionally. Feb is where it's at though with a work trip to Berlin *.*

+Quote Post
LexC
post Jan 2 2018, 12:32 AM
Post #4
unofficially fabulous
Member No.: 5,342

Must be my first January without any exams/deadlines to meet in like a decade, hallelujah!

+Quote Post
ionderella
post Jan 2 2018, 12:42 AM
Post #5
ya ya ya i am lorde
Group: Members
Member No.: 4,397

having official nationwide holidays until the 9th! oh russia and its ridiculous traditions/laziness~

+Quote Post
Riser
post Jan 2 2018, 01:05 AM
Post #6
King of nothing at all

QUOTE(5 Silas Frøkner @ Jan 1 2018, 07:14 PM) *
First full week off work for 3-4 years?!?!

What is with your country and an allergy to holidays? I'd go crazy if I had that little time off!!
Actually it's more to do with me personally! Our family trips are always short and I've only had paid vacation for less than a year because I wasn't full-time. We are pretty stingy about time off though. The worst part is I didn't travel anywhere and it's been nearly 0 F here since Christmas laugh.gif drama.gif

+Quote Post
PeteFromLeeds
post Jan 2 2018, 07:41 AM
Post #7
Papa loves Mambo, Mama loves Pambo
Member No.: 23,247
   No Gallery Pics

I'm going to have to drag myself though mocks with a dreadful cold zzz.gif hopefully the rest of the month will be a bit more relaxing tongue.gif

+Quote Post
BridgeCow
post Jan 2 2018, 08:40 AM
Post #8
BuzzJack Gold Member
Member No.: 23,860
   No Gallery Pics

I’ve got mocks to do yay cheer.gif

+Quote Post
Styles Bilinski
post Jan 2 2018, 10:20 AM
Post #9
alt er love
Member No.: 8,674

Got my birthday next week but don't have much planned for it now. Meeting up with Jay and Bal to see Gaga together at the end of the month (although Jay is probably more excited to be receiving his Mariah Carey tour programme that I collected from Joseph last week and he's been waiting years for tongue.gif) and should have a couple of Eurovision related nights out to look forward to.

+Quote Post
lotita.
post Jan 2 2018, 10:27 AM
Post #10
feminist icon
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 21,777

three essays and an exam this month *_* of course seeing gaga at the end of the month will make it all worth it!!!

+Quote Post
T Boy
post Jan 2 2018, 07:29 PM
Post #11
Radical Pink Troll
Member No.: 177
   No Gallery Pics

Back to work on the 8th. Too many people have birthdays this month and Christmas just happened.

+Quote Post
The Snake
post Jan 3 2018, 12:21 AM
Post #12
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 23,308
   No Gallery Pics

Oh my Lenny has named himself Midge clearly inspired by the fabulous Midge Ure song If I Was with the epic chorus that I posted for Regina.

Let this be Buzzjack's tune of the month as a result.

+Quote Post
DalekTurret32
post Jan 3 2018, 01:55 AM
Post #13
Salutations are in order to welcome forth our sweet disorder
Member No.: 21,666
   No Gallery Pics

Looking at my 2015 posts right now, and rolling my eyes at the fact that I used exclamation marks at the end of each sentence in most of them.

"This is my current number one!" 09/08/2015
"I was addicted to this song last Summer!" 23/08/2015

BTW, my plans for January.

On Friday, there's going to be a Bowie picture disc 7" of Beauty And The Beast (the opening track to his 1977 album Heroes)
I might also get the coloured Arcade Fire vinyl EPs and probably a clear vinyl of Shame's new album.

+Quote Post
Riser
post Jan 3 2018, 02:13 AM
Post #14
King of nothing at all

QUOTE(DalekTurret32 @ Jan 2 2018, 08:55 PM) *
Looking at my 2015 posts right now, and rolling my eyes at the fact that I used exclamation marks at the end of each sentence in most of them.

"This is my current number one!" 09/08/2015
"I was addicted to this song last Summer!" 23/08/2015
Exclamation marks are great though!! They let you know when to read the sentence with enthusiasm!!

Does that mean you're rolling your eyes at other people's exclamation marks too? cry.gif

+Quote Post
dhwe
post Jan 3 2018, 04:30 AM
Post #15
BuzzJack Enthusiast
Member No.: 21,384

heading down to florida for a week for my nephews baptism which is nice bc i haven’t seen my sister and nephew in months and it would be nice to be somewhere that isn’t experiencing subarctic temperatures. other than that just work lmao

+Quote Post
HarryEzra
post Jan 3 2018, 04:40 AM
Post #16
Sit Down. Be Humble.
Member No.: 20,835

So many deadline's in January drama.gif

+Quote Post
troublepink
post Jan 3 2018, 02:01 PM
Post #17
Beautiful Trauma
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 590

I've only got 12 more shifts to do and then I'm off work for 19 days cheer.gif My annual trip to Scotland at the end of the month too, hoping for some decent winter weather this year. We are staying in the middle of nowhere and I can't wait to be cut off from the world for a while heart.gif

+Quote Post
Regina
post Jan 3 2018, 06:06 PM
Post #18
Raining Shitter
Member No.: 5,572

My Lego Star Destroyer came today *.*

+Quote Post
DalekTurret32
post Jan 3 2018, 07:57 PM
Post #19
Salutations are in order to welcome forth our sweet disorder
Member No.: 21,666
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Riser @ Jan 3 2018, 02:13 AM) *
Exclamation marks are great though!! They let you know when to read the sentence with enthusiasm!!

Does that mean you're rolling your eyes at other people's exclamation marks too? cry.gif

NO! It's because at the time I used them incorrectly in some places. Now I use them to show enthusiasm

+Quote Post
Jade
post Jan 3 2018, 10:49 PM
Post #20
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Member No.: 12,810

Started the month off with Bray, seeing in the new year together and then celebrating our 2 year anniversary yesterday by going out to dinner at a lush Italian place called Sorrentino's. He has travelled back home today and now the month will become gradually less happy I guess as Uni comes back around laugh.gif I go back next Tuesday and am dreading the next few months but will try and make it through it somehow. Need to work on my practical project for the entire month as I have barely done anything for it so far, as I have been focusing on assignments with more immediate deadlines. I also have to create a showreel due in mid-January which will be an interesting experience, I watched some examples from students last year and most were so cheesy laugh.gif do I incorporate cats into mine I wonder x Anyway, aside from University it's a pretty quiet month except for my mum's birthday on the 16th. Shall just enjoy the remaining days of the hols for now, my brother has the rest of the week off so maybe we'll go and see Pitch Perfect 3 together or something x

+Quote Post

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st January 2018 - 10:22 PM