Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Next of Kin, ITV | 'Murder thriller'
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
post Jan 6 2018, 05:05 PM
Post #1
Lusts for Life
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 21,753
   No Gallery Pics

Gripping contemporary family thriller starring Archie Panjabi and Jack Davenport. Whip-smart GP Mona Mirza lives a charmed life at the heart of a loving family living in London, but she is left grief-stricken when her much-loved brother is brutally murdered whilst working for a medical charity overseas. As the death brings buried family secrets to light, Mona is drawn deep into a tangle of betrayal, conspiracy and murder.

Another new drama starting Monday at 9pm on ITV! I love Archie Panjabi so really looking forward to seeing this and with the premise I have high hopes for this!

There's a trailer on ITV's Twitter:
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
post Jan 8 2018, 09:52 AM
Post #2
BuzzJack Enthusiast
Group: Members
Member No.: 5,484
   No Gallery Pics

Watched the first episode, its been on ITV player/Hub for a week was quite impressed. I like Archie so it drew me in with her and Jack Davenport, Will continue to watch the rest of the series
+Quote Post
post Jan 22 2018, 10:42 PM
Post #3
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 12,915
   No Gallery Pics

After watching it tonight,

Who was that, got out of car in the cemetery , his back towards us , watching the body being prayed over ? Maybe all is not as it seems?
+Quote Post
post Feb 6 2018, 09:11 PM
Post #4
Buzzjack's Finest Alcoholic.
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 15,367

I only caught a little bit of yesterday's episode, and as much as I found myself wanting to know more, the more I thought this is going to stoke anti-migrant Islamophobia. unsure.gif
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd March 2018 - 09:35 PM