BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Artist News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What is P!nk's secret?
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
troublepink
post Jan 7 2018, 01:13 PM
Post #1
Beautiful Trauma
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 590

Iím really looking forward to 2018. Iím really excited about the Grammyís. Tour. Some other stuff thatís a secret still and I canít wait til itís not a secret. Iím also excited for trump to lose his twitter password and also Iím excited that I have dope hair. 💩🤘🏽🤡

Excited to know what this 'secret' is?!? European tour? Possibly, but we know she always tours Europe, so its not much of a secret, unless she is touring with another big artist (Bon Jovi please!) or the European leg will be a summer 2019 stadium tour (big NO thank you P!nk!)
Is Secrets the next single? She's used the word 'secret' twice in the tweet, maybe her 'dope hair' is for the music video?
Maybe she's going to announce tour dates for somewhere she hasn't been before, such as Asia or South America?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Regina
post Jan 7 2018, 07:38 PM
Post #2
Raining Shitter
Group: Members
Member No.: 5,572

Secrets as a single sould be *.*

This post has been edited by Regina: Jan 7 2018, 07:38 PM

+Quote Post
Lindsey 🙃
post Jan 8 2018, 03:37 AM
Post #3
low-key, no pressure, just hang with me and my weather
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 21,176
   No Gallery Pics

I'd guess shes maybe doing more work with movies, didn't she say in an interview that she spent a good chunk of her break writing for soundtracks and just getting rejected or something like that? I mean it's Pink, not everyone is gonna reject her surely! Maybe shes even doing some more acting who knows ohmy.gif

I need her to come back to Scotland so I'm so ready for that, also I'd support Secrets as a single *.*

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st January 2018 - 06:43 AM