BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> OH MY MY MY! LIVING FOR YOUR EVERY MOVE, someone was gonna use troye at some point right
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Jade
post Jan 12 2018, 02:52 AM
Post #1
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 12,810

Friday ~ Shall start off the day with University work, more magazine planning mainly (thinking of ideas, mapping out designs on InDesign and contacting more people) and also collating clips for my showreel as that is due in next Friday. Then I will take a break at 4 for the chart show while having some pizza *.* after this I'll do more Uni work, I have an interview to conduct on Sunday so most probably prepping for that. Not sure what else.
Saturday ~ My parents have been away in Tenerife for their anniversary and they're coming home today, so I'm very much looking forward to being reunited with them and properly hearing all about their holiday! Otherwise more Uni work, most probably searching for some more local gigs to go to for my magazine. Currently eyeing up a DJ set courtesy of Adam Ficket (Babyshambles) and Andy Hopkins (The Enemy) as it's none other than a noughties Indie night *.* shall look for some more.
Sunday ~ Conducting an interview and taking some pics with a local singer called Corinna (who seems like a promising talent) for my Uni magazine. This is taking place in a coffee shop in town, so I'll probably get some lunch while I'm there and also a birthday card for my mum.

Hope you all have a great weekend! x
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Jan 12 2018, 03:01 AM
Post #2
Honey I rose up from the dead I do it all the time
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 10,139

Fri: got a lecture at 11 which is only a revision thing so not compulsory but gonna go to that anyway as others have been helpful. Then I'm gonna hole myself up in the library until probably the evening when Big Brother is n, as I've got to do the analysis part of a sociology coursework that's due
Sat: finish up sociology essay if I don't on Friday, then solid revision for social psych exam on Monday D: Need to fit in shopping at some point as I've been having some combination of easy to cook frozen thing and curly fries for dinner for basically all of this week lmao
Sun: solid social psych revision

fun times x All about next weekend when this shit is over and I can go out *.*

+Quote Post
DalekTurret32
post Jan 13 2018, 01:30 AM
Post #3
My shoulder holds the weight of the world
Group: Members
Member No.: 21,666
   No Gallery Pics

Friday: Did some Maths and Chemistry
Went to my local record store and bought a 7" picture disc of David Bowie's Beauty And The Beast.
Went to FOPP and got a CD of Motorhead's Overkill
Went back to the bricks and mortar record store and got a CD of Beck's Odelay. ("I've got a devil's haircut in my mind")
Listened to Overkill and Shame's Songs Of Praise (both excellent albums)
Watched the Not Going Out 2015 Christmas Special
Had some pizza and saw an episode of Two And A Half Men.
Ended up listening to a lot of metal (Motorhead and Sepultura mainly)
Watched some episodes of Harvey Beaks and Regular Show.

Saturday: Going to hangout with a friend
Sunday: Planning on watching Series 3 of Miranda (along with the finale) before all of 'em are removed from iPlayer.

Recently listened to: Sepultura - Refuse/Resist
Recently watched: Regular Show
Recently played: 8 Ball Pool
Recently drank: Diet Coke
Recently ate: Double pepperoni pizza
Recently read: A Chemistry textbook

+Quote Post
Steve201
post Jan 13 2018, 02:02 AM
Post #4
Shakin Stevens
Group: Members
Member No.: 5,138
   No Gallery Pics

Friday - Day off so relaxed all day and sorted out mortgage stuff for my house
Saturday - no footy for me this week - there's a guy coming to the house to check for an attic conversion and I have the materials for alovely Irish fry up in the morning. The watch soccer Saturday and my parents may call over.
Sunday Watch Liverpool vs City in the afternoon
Monday - Off work cos it's my birthday!!

+Quote Post
J▲hq
post Jan 13 2018, 04:55 AM
Post #5
i ain't scared no more
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 8,674

Working at 4:15, 4:00 and 3:00 on the respective days, until about 11pm each time

But with a dose of a Eurovision club night at the RVT that I've just arrived back from, to help get me through *.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2018 - 07:54 AM