BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Things you’re probably over attached to
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
lotita.
post Jan 18 2018, 05:33 PM
Post #1
feminist icon
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 21,777

This one has been on my mind for a while. I own a lot of plants and some of the more leafy ones have a high turnover rate because a student house isn’t the best plant environment. However, my huge leafy tree (its over half my height) is dying and im genuinely not ready to let it go, I feel way too attached to this tree (it’s called Dart as well!!!!)

Is there any inanimate object you probably have too close of a bond to?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cqmerqn
post Jan 18 2018, 05:36 PM
Post #2
Fuego!
Group: Members
Member No.: 23,155
   No Gallery Pics

I want to see a picture of dart tbh

+Quote Post
lotita.
post Jan 18 2018, 05:43 PM
Post #3
feminist icon

QUOTE(cqmerqnita @ Jan 18 2018, 05:36 PM) *
I want to see a picture of dart tbh

My baby

(Yes he has a sticky note with his name on and a bow. King of fashion)

+Quote Post
lotita.
post Jan 18 2018, 05:45 PM
Post #4
feminist icon

proud of my pink and green aesthetic there ngl

+Quote Post
Lindsey 🙃
post Jan 18 2018, 05:54 PM
Post #5
low-key, no pressure, just hang with me and my weather
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 21,176
   No Gallery Pics

omg no that tree is iconic, the amount of times i walked into it when trying to go pee *.*

idk, I don't really feel attached to anything in my flat bar my CD collection really but this place could go up in flames and I'd be like meh at least I don't need to pack it up now. I'd be upset about losing my CDs and Computer though but they're replaceable. Although with my CDs, they've been bought over a long period of time so have a sentimental value to them. At home though, it sounds dumb but I'm really attached to the posters I have in my room (although my dad keeps threatening to take them all down and bin them). Ive always felt that the way my room is decorated there doesn't really reflect me. At the time, my parents wanted me to have a more neutral/feminine room and I hated it so my solution was to cover the walls in posters that do reflect my taste in music and turn it into a space that is very much me. These are posters I've been collecting for like four/five years so again, there is an element of nostalgia attached to them and it did take years to build up to the amount of posters I do have as they literally cover my walls kink.gif Ik i'm gonna need to take them down at some point and some of them are looking a bit worse for wear but when I do, I'm fully intending to keep them in a folder or something as it is an era of my life on those walls essentially. I also own a lot of teddies, I have loads on my bed at home and I think bags full of older ones in the loft, its the 'gathered over time' thing with them too so i could never get rid of them.

+Quote Post
Cqmerqn
post Jan 18 2018, 07:06 PM
Post #6
Fuego!
Member No.: 23,155
   No Gallery Pics

Dart is a true icon

+Quote Post
Popchartfreak
post Jan 18 2018, 08:10 PM
Post #7
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 17,376
   No Gallery Pics

I get attached to everything and everyone, I'm just a softie laugh.gif Including plants. I have some devil's ivy plants at work and home (huge) that are descended from some wall plants we had back in the 70's - one of them might even be the original plant!

I'm attached to books I bought as a child, records, magazines, comics, cards, toys, artwork, and my old trusty black and white portable TV that I bought with [pocket money age 15) that followed me to uni and beyond and still works (though you can't watch anything on it, I can't bear to part with it).

Popchartfreak is just the tip of the iceberg, Everythingfreak really laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Jade
post Jan 18 2018, 08:14 PM
Post #8
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Member No.: 12,810

I would say that I am maybe overly attached to my keyring collection! I can't help it as there is so much sentimental value in there from all the different places that I have been to, plus those I have been gifted. My mum nearly threw away the entirety of it last year when she was chucking out lots of our childhood stuff but I retrieved it all before she did so thankfully. I was shocked that she didn't even ask me and just presumed I didn't want them all anymore laugh.gif

+Quote Post
5 Silas Frøkner
post Jan 18 2018, 08:56 PM
Post #9
Surfing in paradise
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 3,474

I am so sentimental and a total hoarder so can't bare to part with anything.

+Quote Post
Q.
post Jan 18 2018, 09:10 PM
Post #10
elusive
Member No.: 7,132
   No Gallery Pics

My various pretty notebooks. It's funny cos I don't particularly use them that much and some of them have been blank for months or even years, I just collect them cos I love owning pretty notebooks :')

(you can't see some of them that well, also I decided to add my music quiz game to the photo :') It has music-related questions on cards and you can ask people. Also, my phone still takes gorgeous pics outdoors but not so much indoors)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th May 2018 - 05:52 PM