BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What do you consider your BEST character trait?
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
M.
post Jan 19 2018, 01:23 PM
Post #1
open up in a new way, open up on a monday
Group: Members
Member No.: 7,132
   No Gallery Pics

You can go here to comment on that thing about yourself that you least like or that has caused problems, but what do you consider the best thing about your character? I can't choose just one cos I'm greedy so I would say a) honesty b) wit, and c) open-mindedness

(believe it or not though, all three of those things have probably caused minor problems at some point haha)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jade
post Jan 19 2018, 01:36 PM
Post #2
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 12,810

I think one trait that I really appreciate about myself is that I am an optimist. It is of course unnatural to be happy all the time and I definitely have anxious moments that leave me down, but in general I like to have a positive mindset and that has helped me through life a lot.

(if I was to compile a top three like yourself then enthusiasm and open-mindedness would be up there too I think x)

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Jan 19 2018, 04:18 PM
Post #3
Honey I rose up from the dead I do it all the time
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 10,139

Probably my humour or intelligence, I think that's what people compliment me most on anyway laugh.gif

+Quote Post
T Boy
post Jan 19 2018, 04:59 PM
Post #4
Radical Pink Troll
Member No.: 177
   No Gallery Pics

My humour definitely. It’s how I get by and how others get by having me in their life.

+Quote Post
Jüpiter
post Jan 19 2018, 06:09 PM
Post #5
i got new rules i've got them
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 22,895
   No Gallery Pics

I'm a really good friend and advisor. I think that's what people would say of me.

What I like most about myself is my mental strength. I've had a very up and down life and come through it with still a fairly positive outlook.
I feel like the two things are probably connected and down to my experiences of the world and other people. I hope that doesn't seem dark!

You guys have some great qualities too smile.gif

This post has been edited by Jüpiter: Jan 19 2018, 06:11 PM

+Quote Post
Lindsey 🙃
post Jan 20 2018, 12:43 AM
Post #6
low-key, no pressure, just hang with me and my weather
Member No.: 21,176
   No Gallery Pics

I feel like I should say my creativity but actually when I think about things that I'm more proud of having, it would be that I am a good friend and I think it's because that is something I'm a lot more aware of and feel like I have worked at maintaining that as one of the most prominent aspects of my personality and being a good friend can encompass a bunch of things like loyalty, dependability, good humour, kindness etc so it says a lot more about me than "I'm creative" does, that's something that I feel is more of a natural trait and ironically not that unique kink.gif

+Quote Post
Riser
post Jan 20 2018, 02:57 AM
Post #7
King of nothing at all
Member No.: 19,534

My best trait is either being extremely dependable or having a really good memory. I wanna say the former because people do know they can count on me and it's a compliment I hear secondhand from other people. Perhaps a good memory plays into that because people can count on me to remember things!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th February 2018 - 11:30 PM