BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> If you moved, what's 1 thing you miss about your hometown?, for positivity and positive thoughts
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Jüpiter
post Jan 25 2018, 02:50 PM
Post #1
you only love me on the internet
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 22,895
   No Gallery Pics

The one thing I miss from mine most of all is the beach and the sea. I've been to other beaches and seas since, but it's never my beach and my sea except when I go to that exact one. I was quite happy to move and it was my choice to, but that's one thing I do miss that I didn't really realise I would until I left. Anyone else got one?

(And if you haven't ever moved away, what do you think would be the one thing you would miss most?)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
casey__
post Jan 25 2018, 02:57 PM
Post #2
equally cursed & blessed
Group: Members
Member No.: 6,654

Stars sad.gif

+Quote Post
Jade
post Jan 25 2018, 04:00 PM
Post #3
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 12,810

Probably a local pub called The Grange Inn which has been a family / Brade staple over the years. It's bad that it took me so long to think of something laugh.gif but there really aren't that many special attractions here so I went for an ordinary place that is always fun to visit.

+Quote Post
troublepink
post Jan 25 2018, 04:02 PM
Post #4
Beautiful Trauma
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 590

I moved from my home town in 2009. I miss the accent and people calling each other 'duck'.

I miss living next to a farm. Some mornings I'd wake up and the cows or sheep or one time even pigs had escaped from their fields laugh.gif I live in a town centre now which I hate so much.

+Quote Post
J▲hq
post Jan 25 2018, 08:14 PM
Post #5
i ain't scared no more
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 8,674

There's a small independent cafe in my hometown that serves the best lasagna I have ever tried (along with a few other really nice dishes) and before I moved, I could be in there every couple of weeks. Now it's just a handful of times through the year when I go back to visit

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd May 2018 - 10:51 PM