BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I AM THE, I AM THE, I AM THE SICK BOY
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Jade
post Feb 2 2018, 04:41 PM
Post #1
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 12,810

How are you guys spending the first weekend of February? ;o

por moi;

Friday ~ Had a Subway lunch *.*, now I am listening to the chart and later I'm going out to a performance evening at Uni so I can cover it for my magazine project.
Saturday ~ There is a Noughties Indie themed DJ night happening at a local venue (I think I mentioned it on here before) tonight, I should really go to that for my magazine project as well, so I'll see if I can get anyone to go with me for a bit. That looks pretty cool ~
Sunday ~ My nan and grandad are visiting in the morning so I'm going out to breakfast with them! Otherwise I'll be designing plenty of magazine pages and following BJSC 101 final results *.*
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jade
post Feb 2 2018, 05:08 PM
Post #2
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Member No.: 12,810

Revised plans: stan the picture of all 5 of the Spice Girls being together again

+Quote Post
DalekTurret32
post Feb 2 2018, 06:38 PM
Post #3
My shoulder holds the weight of the world
Group: Members
Member No.: 21,666
   No Gallery Pics

Friday:

Did a Maths lesson
Had a Subway lunch and saw a hilarious Christmas episode of Two And A Half Men called Walnuts And Demerol.
Went to my local record store and got a vinyl copy of Hookworms' new album Microshift.
Went to some charity shops and got the following:

A cassette storage box

CDs:
  • Interpol - Antics (in slipcase with bonus CD)
  • Franz Ferdinand - You Could Have It So Much Better (CD+DVD release)
  • Beach House - Teen Dream (which I left behind at a record store or somewhere)

Cassettes:
  • The Smiths - Hatful Of Hollow (1986 Rough Trade reissue)
  • The Levellers - Zeitgeist

Might have pizza tonight

Saturday: Might listen to new albums from Field Music, Django Django and Starcrawler
Sunday: Revision and Maths session.

+Quote Post
Maz!
post Feb 2 2018, 07:21 PM
Post #4
BuzzJack Gold Member
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 20,217
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Jade @ Feb 2 2018, 06:08 PM) *
Revised plans: stan the picture of all 5 of the Spice Girls being together again

SAME heart.gif

+Quote Post
Riser
post Feb 3 2018, 07:43 PM
Post #5
My roof look like a no show
Member No.: 19,534

Fri: Last day of my conference in the morning, 2.5-hour journey home in the afternoon, then met my parents for dinner, visited my grandparents and did the Multichart around midnight laugh.gif Long but amazing day!
Sat: A much needed lie-in, doing some laundry now and hopefully catching up on TV and yesterday's chart later
Sun: Expecting a pretty good snowfall today, will get pizza if the roads are okay and stay home to watch the Super Bowl

+Quote Post
5 Silas Frøkner
post Feb 3 2018, 08:06 PM
Post #6
Surfing in paradise
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 3,474

Fri \ In work early, long day of calls and issues and conference prep then leave work hella late
Sat \ Quite a chilled day. Very relaxed morning. 3pm kick off at OT. Watching MKR now then going to do some cleaning and ironing and packing
Sun \ Up at a ridiculous hour of the morning ~2:45am. Uber out to MAN T3. Berlin here I come!!! (could do without the 5:55am departure time though KLM x)

+Quote Post
troublepink
post Feb 4 2018, 12:03 PM
Post #7
Beautiful Trauma
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 590

Friday - travelled from the Highlands (just north of Fort Augustus) to Stirling down the A82, my favourite road! So many beautiful places to stop off, and nothing but mountains for miles and miles heart.gif
Saturday - travelled from Stirling back home to Manchester. Really sad to be leaving Scotland behind again, but I'm back up there again in October heart.gif But super happy that I got to see my cats again. Every time I get home from Scotland, it just makes me realise how much I need to be up there.
Sunday - Lazy day. Slept in til 11am now I'm catching up on laptoppy things, social medias and going to be uploading my Scotland photos to my laptop. I had no phone signal for most of Monday - Friday this week and it was a great feeling, but there is so much to catch up on after laugh.gif I've still got another week off work so no work for me tonight as well! cheer.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th May 2018 - 03:30 AM