Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Artist News
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Who will have the best 2018?
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Who will have the best 2018?
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 13
Guests cannot vote 
post Feb 17 2018, 10:55 PM
Post #1
no reason to stay is a good reason to go
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 13,530

Obviously all of the boys had a good 2017 with varying levels of success, but who will go on to have the best year this year?

Harry - tour aside I can see him being mostly quiet, I doubt we'll get any more new material this year. Depends if he heads back into acting!

Liam - album is due and he's currently top 10 in the UK with For You so I'd say he's set for a good year, but it depends on his next move I think as Bedroom Floor and Get Low proved he's not guaranteed hits.

Louis - album also due but the lack of support for Miss You was quite alarming. Let's see if he can claw it back but I definitely think Liam will outshine him album-wise.

Niall - On the Loose could be big, and of course he's touring, but similarly to Harry I think the rest of this year could be quite quiet for Niall. Maybe a new single in Q4?

Zayn - Dusk Till Dawn has set him up nicely for whatever he does next, surely he'll have album 2 out this year too. If he plays his cards right, I think he could have a huge year, so he's getting my vote!
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
post Feb 17 2018, 10:56 PM
Post #2
Thatís why I canít hang with the cool gang
Group: Members
Member No.: 23,155
   No Gallery Pics

Zayn for sure

Then as follows...

+Quote Post
post Feb 17 2018, 11:21 PM
Post #3
Together we are more.
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 5,042

Voted for Zayn.

I really wish Liam would hurry with his album though pirate.gif I loved 'Bedroom Floor' so it's under performance was a bit shocking to see tbh. sad.gif
+Quote Post
post Feb 18 2018, 11:58 AM
Post #4
BuzzJack Gold Member
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 20,217
   No Gallery Pics

Niall/Harry cause both have sold out tours!
If the Cheryl/Liam split up is true it might affect his career (yes i know Cheryl is not the nations sweetheart anymore)
I can't see Zayn be huge anymore, he will have top 10 singles but that will be it.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th March 2018 - 08:13 AM