Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Parking
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
post Feb 18 2018, 05:05 PM
Post #1
Infamy Infamy they all got it in for me
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 2

One thing I hate on the side of our house we have a lay-by to park our cars, but we get all sorts of people from across the road parking in it or people going shopping to park their cars, as we have a little shopping precinct round the corner and not so far away we have a community centre with a huge car park, why can't people use it, its only a few yards away.

A big white van also parks in the lay-by covering our road sign, and the owner doesn't even live on our road, lives on the road opposite us who has a garage, a drive and a space on the road. Covering the road sign is a bit OTT, if someone ordered an ambulance overnight.

Has anyone experienced annoying people that do the same.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
T Boy
post Feb 18 2018, 05:21 PM
Post #2
Radical Pink Troll
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 177
   No Gallery Pics

My mum has a huge pet peeve about this man and woman who live in a different street (with no parking) parking their huge vans (yes, one each!) outside her house. My parents have spaces on a private car park (although as of late they have just one car) so they never park in front of the house but my mum hates seeing these vans through her window.

I have room for two cars on my drive so Iím pretty happy.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th March 2018 - 07:36 PM