BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> WE OUT HERE DRIPPIN' IN FINESSE, It don't make sense
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
DalekTurret32
post Feb 25 2018, 12:07 AM
Post #1
My shoulder holds the weight of the world
Group: Members
Member No.: 21,666
   No Gallery Pics

Belated weekend plans:

Friday: Did a Maths mock.
Saw some clips of Gumball.
Watched Regular Show and Billy And Mandy.
Had pizza and saw a Royal Opera House production of an opera called Tosca.

Saturday: Revised Chemistry
Saw an episode of Gumball.
Had some fish supper and saw a film called Philomena (Brilliant film)

Recently watched: Philomena
Recently ate: Salmon
Recently drank: Diet Coke
Listening to: Pet Shop Boys - Domino Dnacing
Recently played: 8 Ball Pool
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JosephAvery
post Feb 25 2018, 12:09 AM
Post #2
it don't mean shit if you ain't happy though
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 13,530

Friday: work and chart show as usual
Saturday: went out with parents to a National Trust place for a walk around, got served by a mega fit guy in Costa, and TV in the evening
Sunday: relatively normal Sunday, visiting grandparents in the morning and an afternoon of lazing around *.*

+Quote Post
Jade
post Feb 25 2018, 12:24 AM
Post #3
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 12,810

Friday - Went to University to hand in a physical copy of my third year magazine project to the assignment office, yay *.* that was such a good feeling after putting so much hard work into it. Got some Maccy Ds on the way home for lunch as a quick celebration. Then tuned into the chart and had a second listen of BJSC semi 2! also made a video of my top 50 BJSC 2017 songs as a way of finally finishing my EOY countdown.
Saturday - This weekend I vowed to give myself a break from work after weeks and weeks of non-stop magazine stuff, so it has been wonderfully lazy <3 got a KFC for lunch now that our local one is open again laugh.gif and had a Subway meal for dinner. Otherwise had a second listen of BJSC semi 1 and had some TV on in the background like The Voice and Ant and Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway.
Sunday - My nan and grandad are visiting and we're going out for breakfast so I need to get up early for that! Then I am going to Nando's for lunch wub.gif and seeing 'The Post' at the cinema 'cause I read the autobiography of Katharine Graham a couple of years ago, so the subject matter interests me as a journo student. Then find out if I qualified for the BJSC 102 final I guess ohmy.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th June 2018 - 04:06 PM