BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> EVERYBODY, MOVE YOUR FEET AND FEEL UNITED, let's not allow the wknd plans thread to die :o
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Jade
post Mar 4 2018, 01:13 AM
Post #1
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 12,810

I'm currently not down with the kids and don't know any new releases this week, so have a CLASSIQUE that was in the top 10 this time 15 years ago *.* (Liam/Jonjo fave x)

Friday ~ Snowed in and the day turned out to be nowhere near as productive as I wanted it to be oops. Got a takeaway of pizza + potato wedges on the bright side and listened to the condensed chart! (yay for 5SOS getting played, okay that's a newish song that I do know)
Saturday ~ Yo gal completed an essay a day early, yay *.* it was only 1000 words but I had SO much to say, so most of my problems today involved trying to chop it down as I was about 300 words over initially. Also started a group chat for the last group project I'll ever have to do at Uni (thank goodness) and did some other law work. Basically... balancing all of my Uni modules, just about. Got a kebab for dinner also because I'm super healthy like that.
Sunday ~ Need to go into Uni the following day for my first dissertation tutorial and to carry out an interview for news day about sexual harassment at University (as there was some new research conducted about it), so I'm gonna prep for the latter and take a look back over my dissertation proposal to think of points to bring up for the tutorial. Also need to check out a couple of radio shows in preparation for the news day I'm leading in a couple of weeks. Aside from that: praying for no more snow, visiting my grandma and seeing if I under-perform in BJSC x

How has your weekend been?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Midge
post Mar 4 2018, 01:44 AM
Post #2
I just think I'm neat
Group: Members
Member No.: 23,643
   No Gallery Pics

Friday: travelled through a number of time zones. At midnight I was somewhere over central Europe, possibly as far as Romania/Bulgaria. The journey continued over Turkey and Iran before landing in Dubai (UAE). Caught connecting flight at Dubai and the journey continued, flying over Oman, the Indian Ocean, the Maldives, before eventually reaching Perth in Australia around midnight.

Saturday: picked up from airport by friend, had a McDonalds - they serve breakfast ALL DAY here! I had a bacon & egg McMuffin with no bacon because I don't eat bacon. In the UK they just do it without bacon in the first place if that's what you want. I also had a hash brown. Didn't sleep much. Had the most amazing (and large) bruschetta for lunch (it also had avocado butter on it and that was a welcome addition) before going to the supermarket: over here Woolworths is not only still alive, but it's a supermarket, and it's huge! Bought A$163 worth of alcohol which I'm sure will last the month... then went to my friend's friends for an evening of games. Had a great time after I came out of my shell. I tend to be pretty shy at first!

Sunday: had 4 hours sleep, something at least... going for breakfast soon, then to a family BBQ this afternoon (my friend's family that is) so I'll finally be able to ask someone to put another shrimp on the barbie in Australia kink.gif all the while marvelling in the temperatures of around 33 degrees C later today... which is quite something having left temperatures of sub zero in the UK!

+Quote Post
DalekTurret32
post Mar 4 2018, 01:55 AM
Post #3
My shoulder holds the weight of the world
Member No.: 21,666
   No Gallery Pics

Friday: Lots of snow. Not deep enough for snowman though
Pre-ordered the new Young Fathers album on blue vinyl
Watched Billy And Mandy
Had pizza and saw a film called Extremely Loud And Incredibly Close

Saturday:

Saw Star Vs, Regular Show and a new episode of Gumball
Got a Mac Jr and Grand Big Mac from McDonalds
Got some music. A CD of Biffy Clyro's Infinity Land and a limited 7" of Courtney Barnett's Nameless Faceless
Changing my profile pic to a 4-in-1

Sunday:

Probably some work

+Quote Post
Riser
post Mar 4 2018, 02:44 AM
Post #4
My roof look like a no show
Member No.: 19,534

Fri: Work, then helped my grandma finish her jigsaw puzzle and watched Wonder for the second time this week
Sat: Completed a chapter of my boating class, then had dinner with a high school friend I hadn't seen in 5 or 6 years and had a great time!
Sun: A surprise party at church for our moderator who's just stepped down (aside: it's strange referring to a moderator in a non-Buzzjack context) and then probably watch the Oscars

+Quote Post
5 Silas Frøkner
post Mar 4 2018, 02:48 AM
Post #5
Surfing in paradise
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 3,474

QUOTE(Midge @ Mar 4 2018, 01:44 AM) *
so I'll finally be able to ask someone to put another shrimp on the barbie in Australia

There aren't many guns left in Australia, but I guarantee you'll find every single gun within a 100km radius of Perth being pointed at you if you pull that one!!!

+Quote Post
5 Silas Frøkner
post Mar 4 2018, 02:55 AM
Post #6
Surfing in paradise
Member No.: 3,474

Fri \ Work as usual

Sat \ Semi-productive day. Checked out some storage facilities for where I put all my crap when I go to Berlin; got some storage boxes from IKEA (that are still in the car) somehow managing to come out of IKEA only with the items that I went in to get; did a mini-Costco raid; watched a lot of Location, Location, Location; counted up and prepped tomorrows BJSC results (ya I know who is succeeding Alvaro as our reigning winner).

Sun \ Packing. Lots and lots of packing and taking inventory of what I'm packing away to storage.

+Quote Post
troublepink
post Mar 4 2018, 06:19 AM
Post #7
Beautiful Trauma
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 590

Friday: woke up at 2:30am, followed updates on Pink's opening night of her tour on social media. Worked on a few laptoppy things
Saturday: Housework in the morning, followed by a lazy afternoon
Sunday: up early again nocheer.gif going to a craft show later, then maybe work on some of my handmade stuff. No work tonight as its booked off as a holiday, but no doubt I'll be asleep by 7pm anyway. Oh well who needs a sleep pattern laugh.gif

+Quote Post
PeteFromLeeds
post Mar 4 2018, 09:08 AM
Post #8
Oh I may not be the best, but I'm far from the worst
Member No.: 23,247
   No Gallery Pics

Fri: College, then missed the chart show cry.gif Went out for a drink with the family since everything was cancelled
Sat: Except my Uni interview magic.gif It happened, not sure how well it went but it's good practise anyway
Sun: Spending most of the day at church, will try and finish my Personal Chart at some point.

+Quote Post
J▲hq
post Mar 4 2018, 12:15 PM
Post #9
i ain't scared no more
Member No.: 8,674

Fri: picked up my key for the flat I've moved into and worked 4-11, last shift before eight days off *.
Sat: one of my new flatmates helped me move a bulk of my stuff all the way across London. Melodifestivalen screening and party in the evening
Sun: should probably at least go and pick up a mother's day card, otherwise I've made no firm plans

+Quote Post
Tombo
post Mar 4 2018, 12:33 PM
Post #10
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 9,543

Friday: Snowed In
Saturday: Rained In
Sunday: Who knows?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd June 2018 - 04:31 AM