BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Songs You Want To See Performed On Tour
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Regina
post Mar 4 2018, 05:27 PM
Post #1
Raining Shitter
Group: Members
Member No.: 5,572

With the Golden Tour announced and the general theme of the album, what songs do you want to see Mini perform?

Dancing has a country vibe to it and the album is said to have influences of Country, so is it time to bring back Cowboy Style?

She has mentioned Where The Wild Roses Grow a few times and said she has gone back to a similar way of vocal delivery. Could she splice it up with Music's Too Sad Without You and have Jack take over Nick's role for a few special performances?

Stop Me From Falling has a latin vibe, or the single version does, so will Please Stay be back?

Also, Kylie likes to add a cover or two to the setlist and it seems likely it could be Dolly this time so what song could she tackle? Or maybe a Shania song.

Discuss.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SmileyKylie
post Mar 4 2018, 08:47 PM
Post #2
BuzzJack Gold Member
Member No.: 20,515
   No Gallery Pics

Would be very surprised is Kylie does not add a cover of Jolene into the Golden Tour. It will be epic!

+Quote Post
liamk97
post Mar 5 2018, 07:31 PM
Post #3
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 12,472

QUOTE(Regina @ Mar 4 2018, 05:27 PM) *
She has mentioned Where The Wild Roses Grow a few times and said she has gone back to a similar way of vocal delivery. Could she splice it up with Music's Too Sad Without You and have Jack take over Nick's role for a few special performances?

I'm up for this and I think it sounds pretty realistic tbh! Could be a really special performance.

I agree that a Dolly Parton cover sounds pretty likely - either '9 to 5' or 'Jolene' would go down a treat!

I'd like to see some forgotten gems get the attention they deserve, what with this era seemingly being a celebration of Kylie's career as well as being quite country-inspired. 'Turn It Into Love' appearing on the Showgirl Homecoming or 'If You Don't Love Me' on the Aphrodite Tour are the moments fans live for.

+Quote Post
Regina
post Mar 5 2018, 07:38 PM
Post #4
Raining Shitter
Member No.: 5,572

If she does Doll then I want I Will Always Love You, Coat Of Many Colours or even Backwards Barbie or Better Get To Livin'

+Quote Post
Monzo
post Mar 7 2018, 08:06 AM
Post #5
BuzzJack Climber
Member No.: 349
   No Gallery Pics

A Bee Gees cover would be nice, maybe Tragedy or her already covered Nightfever.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2018 - 05:56 AM