BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Favourite Marvel TV Series
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Favourite Marvel TV Series
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 6
Guests cannot vote 
Klaus
post Mar 9 2018, 07:55 PM
Post #1
i thought i was flying but maybe im dying tonight
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 17,160
   No Gallery Pics

There's been TEN Marvel TV series since 2013 that are all part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe but, aside from Agents of SHIELD and Agent Carter, there are little crossovers with the films.

US Network ABC (owned by Disney) has produced three series: Agents of SHIELD, Agent Carter and Inhumans (originally meant to be a film).

Netflix has produced its own 'mini'-universe within the MCU as Daredevil, Jessica Jones. Luke Cage and Iron Fist all have their own series and they also teamed up for The Defenders. The Punisher is also the latest series, having originally appeared in Daredevil.

THEN, Hulu have also produced Runaways which aired November last year.

Which is your favourite though and which ones have you seen? Has anyone managed to see all 237 episodes so far??
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Klaus
post Mar 9 2018, 07:58 PM
Post #2
i thought i was flying but maybe im dying tonight
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 17,160
   No Gallery Pics

I've seen Agents of SHIELD (s1-4 so far!!) and all the Netflix shows! I want to watch Agent Carter and there seems to be praise for Runaways. I'm happy to miss out Inhumans though laugh.gif

My favourite has to be Jessica Jones, for reasons I've expressed multiple times on here before! One of the best series in recent years, I'm hyped to watch the second season.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th May 2018 - 05:57 PM