Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM OFF, A seven nation army couldn't hold me back
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
post Mar 9 2018, 11:08 PM
Post #1
I wanna walk through the park in the dark
Group: Members
Member No.: 21,666
   No Gallery Pics

Did some correlations in Statistics
Went to a Jack White listening party in my record store. I got an art print, a badge and a sticker. I also entered a competition to win a tri-color 7", but sadly, I didn't win. I also managed to buy a copy of The Fall 458489 A Sides CD and a mystery 7" bundle containing...

2 Unlimited - Twilight Zone
Shaggy feat. Marsha - Piece Of My Heart (jukebox 7")
Sarah Brightman and Paul Miles Kingston - Pie Jesu (from Andrew Lloyd Webber's Requiem)
The Supremes & The Four Tops - You've Gotta Have Love In Your Heart
Perry Como - You'll Never Walk Alone EP (a pressing from 1958)

Watched Pointless with some ravioli mash potato dinner

Saturday: Going to see Black Panther in the cinema

Recently played: 8 Ball Pool
Recently read: The final physical issue of NME
Recently drank: Diet Coke
Recently ate: Some chocolate pudding
Recently watched: Pointless
Recently listened to: Perry Como
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
post Mar 9 2018, 11:40 PM
Post #2
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 12,810

Friday - Went into University to have a group project meeting. We have to create a 30-minute Panorama-esque Law & International Media Regulations conference and our topic is about diversity (or lack thereof) in the media. We need to arrange some guests, so if Lenny Henry wants to give us a Skype call about his continuous passion in relation to this topic any time soon then that would be grand xo kink.gif it was a productive meeting anyway. I also voted in our student union elections, why not x Went to Ask Italian afterwards for lunch and had fettuccine bolognese with garlic bread and that was divine wub.gif then came home and listened to the chart show. Afterwards, I did some more planning as editor of our next news day at Uni (queen of bossing people around for a week) and got a couple more interviews in the bag (one of them is a local overcrowding NHS crisis, as an old man in Northamptonshire has died while waiting hours and hours in A&E. In amongst the online outrage I hunted down an opinionated worker for the hospital who wants to talk about it, woo). Finalllly, I also got a Chinese takeaway today which was as delicious as ever. Today was good for food.
Saturday - Seeing Bray for the first time in a month ohmy.gif have been so busy lately and then of course the snow happened. Can't wait for us to finally be reunited for the first time since February 11th! We plan to go to the Harvester for dinner, yum.
Sunday - Spending time with Bray until he leaves me to head back to Bath. Our regular pub was refurbished about a week ago so we're going to check it out in its new state for the first time *.* then in the evening I am going out for a mother's day meal. (got my mum a £25 afternoon tea gift card thing so hopefully she enjoys that x)
+Quote Post
post Mar 10 2018, 03:08 AM
Post #3
I just think I'm neat
Member No.: 23,643
   No Gallery Pics

Friday: went to Adventure World and got incredibly wet.

Saturday: going to Japan festival

Sunday: undecided as yet but something from the to-do-list!
+Quote Post
post Mar 10 2018, 07:02 AM
Post #4
Beautiful Trauma
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 590

Friday: travelled down to stoke via knutsford. Went out for tea with my mum and dad and stayed over at my sisters.
Saturday: going to crufts with my sister 🐶❤️
Sunday: much needed lazy day. Back to work at 10pm
+Quote Post
post Mar 10 2018, 10:36 AM
Post #5
Member No.: 27
   No Gallery Pics

Friday, went shopping.
Saturday, pay newspaper bill and get some shopping. Prepare for the week ahead.
Sunday, meeting up with my brother and parents for combined celebration of mother's birthday and Mother's Day.
+Quote Post
5 Silas Frøkner
post Mar 10 2018, 10:50 AM
Post #6
Surfing in paradise
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 3,474

Fri / Day off work coz my sister was in town. We headed out to Cheshire Oaks and the Trafford Centre for a day of shopping. Not a bad day all in all actually

Sat / Dropped sister off at station, she’s off to her friends further down south for a few days. United v Liverpool match is in a lil bit although I really can’t be f***ed climbing all those stairs with this cough. Arranging storage for my entire life and getting things boxed away for the rest of the day

Sun / Packing Packing Packing! Use all the boxes I’ve got to get as much away as possible. My storage company are giving my more packing materials so that’s all good
+Quote Post
post Mar 10 2018, 05:04 PM
Post #7
BuzzJack Gold Member
Member No.: 9,543

Friday: Went to a mental health social group and completed a jigsaw and started on a second

Saturday: Visited the city to do an EX raid and caught my second Mewtwo

Sunday: Visiting family
+Quote Post
post Mar 10 2018, 05:08 PM
Post #8
Honey I rose up from the dead I do it all the time
Member No.: 10,139

Friday: Travelled honme as my new laptop was delivered at home, marvelling over that *.*
Saturday: MELFEST FINAL *.* Come on Mariette shock victoty but anything but Felix Sandman x Then going over my friend's house for drinks while I'm back to see the gals x
Sunday: get on with some work, may travel back to uni but I will probably go Monday afternoon as I don't have anything on Monday.
+Quote Post
post Mar 10 2018, 05:14 PM
Post #9
no reason to stay is a good reason to go
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 13,530

Friday: the usual - work followed by chart show followed by a night of TV
Saturday: shopping in the morning and lunch out to celebrate my birthday and mothers' day early before tomorrow, then MFest final and perhaps a little film night for myself with wine x
Sunday: birthday *.* family are over, v excited!!
+Quote Post
post Mar 11 2018, 09:21 AM
Post #10
i ain't scared no more
Member No.: 8,674

Fri: flew from Gatwick to Stockholm, did a bit of shopping, tried a pear milkshake from McDonalds (a lot nicer than I imagined it being) and waited around for Iz to show up
Sat: had a good walk around Stockholm with Iz, had lunch together in Pizza Hut and then made our way to Friends Arena to witness the most perfect Melfest result ever
Sun: at the airport heading back to Heathrow and praying it all goes smoothly as I have to dash home and then to work for 4pm :')
+Quote Post
post Mar 11 2018, 12:35 PM
Post #11
feminist icon
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 21,777

friday / got my ethics checklist signed for my dissertation, then worked on my political thinkers essay all day (i'm doing it on how hobbes, locke and rousseau view public property in terms of civil and political society and it's as dry as it sounds). got dominoes in the evening and played fortnite/ watched the bold type with my housemates
saturday / worked 7-6 as per normal and then chilled all evening as was pretty much destroyed. it was v busy
sunday / submitted my final german writing assignment of the year (!), did some washing and now i'm planning on doing not much as i have got a full week next week
+Quote Post
Tawdry Hepburn
post Mar 12 2018, 01:40 PM
Post #12
I'll find your lips in the street lights
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 51

FRIDAY: Met a friend for a few drinks after work in Soho, ended up being really quite messy
SATURDAY: Went out in Clapham for a friend's birthday
SUNDAY: Went to Cambridge to visit my Dad for his birthday
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2018 - 04:56 AM