BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Brain Training 🧠, Improve your mental agility, coordination and memory
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
awardinary
post Apr 5 2018, 09:57 AM
Post #1
The Navigator
Group: Members
Member No.: 21,587
   No Gallery Pics

Do you do any form of brain training?

I’m currently using a free app called Peak each day to challenge myself in certain areas. It helps to improve your brain’s sharpness and helps you to solve problems better.

This is how my “brainmap” looks at the moment;

Maybe you use other apps or programs to do this? I recall having a game on my Nintendo DS a long time ago called Big Brain Academy in case anyone remembers that? laugh.gif

This post has been edited by awardinary: Apr 5 2018, 09:57 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BridgeCow
post Apr 5 2018, 10:20 AM
Post #2
BuzzJack Gold Member
Member No.: 23,860
   No Gallery Pics

I tried using Peak for a bit a while ago, but I kinda just forgot/cba to do it every day and just deleted it lol

Big Brain Academy thooo, I remember arguing with my friends about who was more clever because one of us had a better score on a certain minigame on it or something lmao

+Quote Post
Jade
post Apr 5 2018, 12:48 PM
Post #3
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 12,810

Me and my brother used to love the Dr Kawashima's Brain Training game for Nintendo DS *.* never got round to Big Brain Academy though!

I have never really thought about downloading an app like this before, might have to look into Peak if it's free! The closest thing I have to it is quiz apps really which are just one branch, I love testing myself on General Knowledge rounds especially on the app QuizUp.

+Quote Post
Bré
post Apr 5 2018, 04:23 PM
Post #4
Mr Jade Lauren Williams <333
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 8,300

I had both Brain Training and Big Brain Academy on my old DS, I think I got to the point where I basically always got a score of 20 in Brain Training, goals x (a bit skeptical of it actually being helpful, I just got good at the few exercises it provides laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
uoʇxǝ◖
post Apr 5 2018, 05:56 PM
Post #5
Dexton?
Member No.: 25,045
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Bré @ Apr 6 2018, 12:23 AM) *
I got to the point where I basically always got a score of 20 in Brain Training, goals x

IQ tests just tell you how likely you are to brag about having a high IQ, Brain Training is where the real geniuses come out to play
kink.gif

This post has been edited by Dexton: Apr 5 2018, 05:59 PM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2018 - 07:15 PM