BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Name something the above poster has done for you, if anything lol
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Q.
post Apr 10 2018, 04:29 PM
Post #1
always Qs in BJSC :)
Group: Members
Member No.: 7,132
   No Gallery Pics

I was gonna post this thread yesterday but then didn't but here it is now magic.gif

I thought it might be super mushy fun to quickly reflect on the above poster (whoever it may be) and share if there's anything at all that poster has done for you, given you, taught you or even a song or artist they have recommended. Maybe there was a BJSC entry you loved, if nothing else. And if it was a recommendation, feel free to say whether you enjoyed it or if ya fooken h8ed it m8. Can be anything at all!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
dandy*
post Apr 10 2018, 04:36 PM
Post #2
Mansonette
Member No.: 54
   No Gallery Pics

Musically, so very much! Your taste is very similar to mine I think and I have tended to like most things you have ever submitted to any contest really - in fact my last played track is Blouson Noir which goes to demonstrate that.

Over the years I've also really enjoyed conversing with you in many threads, especially in the indie forum where we've discussed many a BjŲrk album and acts of a similar ilk - I tend to enjoy the way you think so (possibly too!) deeply into things as they often make for interesting and considered commentaries on the thread subjects.

+Quote Post
awardinary
post Apr 10 2018, 04:40 PM
Post #3
The Navigator
Member No.: 21,587
   No Gallery Pics

Great thread idea, hopefully some interesting responses will be generated for it.

Mattias is a keen photographer and he takes some really interesting shots of ordinary things you might not necessarily take any notice of. He unintentionally helped me get back into photography again and come up with ideas of how photos relate to emotions. Iím also grateful to this poster for his friendship which Iíve come to truly value and our intellectual chats we have are a positive outlet for me to put ideas out and discuss various situations we may each have found ourselves in. Overall, Iím grateful for all heís done for me and continues to do, and threads like this are original and inspiring! Unfortunately I canít say Iíve discovered much music from him that Iíve truly loved, but there have been some surprising BJSC entries in the past that I pointed highly! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Jade
post Apr 10 2018, 04:52 PM
Post #4
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 12,810

Wardy is excellent at providing me with a boost whenever I may express feelings of sadness. After my rant in the Mental Health thread the other day, he sent me a very kind PM which I wholeheartedly appreciated. If I have a rant (usually dissertation related at the moment haha) on social media then he often responds with an uplifting comment to help me stay motivated. He's just a very thoughtful friend who cares about how I'm doing and it means a lot to receive this kind of support.

+Quote Post
lotita.
post Apr 10 2018, 04:58 PM
Post #5
feminist icon
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 21,777

always is so enthusiastic and full of ideas, i love it when i get the chance to work alongside jade for anything !!

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Apr 10 2018, 05:06 PM
Post #6
Honey I rose up from the dead I do it all the time
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 10,139

We've had really fun memories whether on here/off-site things like plug/rabbit as well as real life, we always have a laugh and end up a mess on the floor at pres screeching whatever song rotf.gif We also witnessed mutual peak fangirl at Gaga which was rthe best gig of my life wub.gif

+Quote Post
Berrier Cody
post Apr 10 2018, 05:13 PM
Post #7
check your thighs in the mirror... and i'm done
Member No.: 21,308
   No Gallery Pics

I forgot if it was you but I think you sent that link for the BBUS east coast feed

+Quote Post
Bartier Cqmerqn
post Apr 10 2018, 06:33 PM
Post #8
Buy YES on iTunes
Member No.: 23,155
   No Gallery Pics

Taught me that Cody Christian is amazing

+Quote Post
Lindsey 🙃
post Apr 10 2018, 08:07 PM
Post #9
low-key, no pressure, just hang with me and my weather
Member No.: 21,176
   No Gallery Pics

Tested the length of my patience xx

+Quote Post
awardinary
post Apr 10 2018, 08:19 PM
Post #10
The Navigator
Member No.: 21,587
   No Gallery Pics

Lindsey has a heart of gold. She might not think she has much to do with me, which may be true to an extent, but when we do actually have a conversation together, itís like she gives me a reason to believe in myself and helps me to see that I do belong within the BuzzJack community, despite whatever negative feelings I may have for myself. Also, inadvertently, she makes for some lovely reads on the forum when she expresses herself honesty and openly to everyone about how sheís feels about a certain subject, itís one of the things I admire about her the most. I hope we continue to remain close in the future and that she continues to be in my support network of people I feel comfortable talking to her about my feelings as sheís a very good listener. heart.gif

+Quote Post
Bartier Cqmerqn
post Apr 10 2018, 08:29 PM
Post #11
Buy YES on iTunes
Member No.: 23,155
   No Gallery Pics

Covered the reshuffle chart for me when I was a huge floppa

+Quote Post
PeteFromLeeds
post Apr 11 2018, 07:39 AM
Post #12
I woke up and I'm still PeteFromLeeds
Member No.: 23,247
   No Gallery Pics

Became my Duos partner when I was lonely wink.gif

+Quote Post
Jack
post Apr 11 2018, 07:39 AM
Post #13
BuzzJack Legend
Member No.: 223

Have gone from detesting him to finding him much more tolerable in the last couple of weeks, our hatred of Chris Brown has bought us together.

(for Cqmerqn)

This post has been edited by Jack: Apr 11 2018, 07:40 AM

+Quote Post
Mack.
post Apr 11 2018, 02:25 PM
Post #14
BuzzJack Legend
Member No.: 12,915
   No Gallery Pics

Completed a fantastic commentary on Buzzjack's Ultimate Girl Group Results. Taught me that Jojo is very underrated singer.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2018 - 07:25 PM