BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What's the worst thing a neighbour's done to you + yours?, or you've done to them D:
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Jüpiter
post Apr 16 2018, 08:18 PM
Post #1
you only love me on the internet
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 22,895
   No Gallery Pics

Slightly inspired by the evil neighbours thing in the powercuts thread. Although the story I can think of isn't about my own neighbours, but my friend's. We were driving home one winter night in her mother's car, and their long-hated neighbours had built some snowmen on the pavement outside their house.

Well, my friend's mum decided to 'accidentally' drive on the pavement for just a little bit and run them over. I've always felt a little bad about it since as a really kinda horrible thing to do, but at the time it was quite funny ohmy.gif D: especially for an adult to do tbh

I guess we became the evil neighbours.

So what are your neighbour from hell stories, or were you yourself the evil neighbour, too? ohmy.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Q.
post Apr 16 2018, 08:22 PM
Post #2
elusive
Group: Members
Member No.: 7,132
   No Gallery Pics

will I just repeat what I said in the other thread tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Regina
post Apr 16 2018, 08:25 PM
Post #3
Raining Shitter
Member No.: 5,572

Our uostairs neighbours have flooded our bathroom with toilet water 4 times. Set fire to a recycling box outside their landing and had an electrival firelast year and never told us so we nearly got gasse dout by birning plastic and smoke.

+Quote Post
danG
post Apr 16 2018, 08:28 PM
Post #4
◢ ◤
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 11,746
   No Gallery Pics

We got lovely new speakers for the TV one time but as it turned out the bass went through the wall into our neighbours house and really annoyed them.

Worst thing our neighbours' done well it wasn't them but they had people and a dog over, and our poor cat was hurt badly by the dog.

+Quote Post
Q.
post Apr 16 2018, 08:34 PM
Post #5
elusive
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(danG @ Apr 16 2018, 09:28 PM) *
and our poor cat was hurt badly by the dog.

oh yeah this reminds me that because our 'evil' neighbours also had evil dogs (my mum was in the newspaper after she was badly bitten... I was badly bitten too), our own precious dog nearly got killed by their much bigger dogs as well. Luckily they stopped attacking after a short while and our dog was fine - later on the dogs even became friends lmao

Our neighbours had Caucasian Shepherd dogs and let me tell you, they were absolutely terrifying. There was many a time when I took the long way home after school cos I had a funny feeling that one or more of them were running free around the houses! When taking the long way, I had to go over an electric fence and of course ended up getting shocks sometimes rolleyes.gif Can't win x

Sorry to hear about the cat sad.gif

This post has been edited by Q.: Apr 16 2018, 08:40 PM

+Quote Post
Jüpiter
post Apr 16 2018, 08:40 PM
Post #6
you only love me on the internet
Member No.: 22,895
   No Gallery Pics

Wow I'm lucky I never had dog neighbours ohmy.gif

Although I did used to live above a middle aged lady who was a drug dealer on the side, that was a time...

+Quote Post
lotita.
post Apr 16 2018, 09:55 PM
Post #7
feminist icon
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 21,777

my neighbour once stamped on my puppy after HER dogs attacked him mellow.gif

+Quote Post
Bré
post Apr 16 2018, 10:06 PM
Post #8
Mr Jade Lauren Williams <333
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 8,300

QUOTE(lotita. @ Apr 16 2018, 10:55 PM) *
my neighbour once stamped on my puppy after HER dogs attacked him mellow.gif

Erm wtf

How unhinged do you need to be to stamp on a puppy

+Quote Post
Jade
post Apr 16 2018, 10:10 PM
Post #9
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Member No.: 12,810

^ wtf at that indeed mellow.gif

I went to my neighbours' house to play in their paddling pool with them and their dog stole one of my sandals in its mouth and ran off with it while I was in the pool, so r00d

+Quote Post
lotita.
post Apr 16 2018, 10:16 PM
Post #10
feminist icon
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 21,777

QUOTE(Bré @ Apr 16 2018, 11:06 PM) *
Erm wtf

How unhinged do you need to be to stamp on a puppy

she let her dogs run off leashes even tho they attacked most other dogs but she never blamed them, people like that make me so mad. It had a happy ending bc my mum went round to hers, her husband let her in but was like she’s on the toilet my mum went Idc and stood outside her toilet calling her a rude lady *.*

+Quote Post
Cqmerqn
post Apr 16 2018, 10:18 PM
Post #11
Fuego!
Member No.: 23,155
   No Gallery Pics

My neighbours are probably pissed rn due to the amount of Dua Lipa and Cardi B blasting from my room. laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Riser
post Apr 17 2018, 12:10 AM
Post #12
My roof look like a no show
Member No.: 19,534

The worst neighbors I can remember had a bonfire every night, even on Christmas and in the winter, and were especially loud outside even past midnight, and in order to continue their bonfire habit they would burn any wood they could get their hands on, including cutting down a really nice bush they thought was theirs but was actually on our property, and they never replaced it. Plus the girl that lived there basically stalked me, followed me home from school, invited herself over when I wanted nothing to do with her, so that was an ongoing nightmare for a year or so. Plus their dog would be outside barking in the middle of the night when we were trying to sleep.

Actually the house next door has so much turnover that we get new neighbors once or twice a year, and I feel like I've seen just about everything. The amount of times I've heard neighbors swearing at their young children is pretty upsetting :\

+Quote Post
Lindsey 🙃
post Apr 17 2018, 01:19 AM
Post #13
low-key, no pressure, just hang with me and my weather
Member No.: 21,176
   No Gallery Pics

My neighbours in my flat aren't that bad, my next door neighbour I've barely seen, used to have really noisy neighbours downstairs but that's just standard really and then there's the old lady in the bottom flat who thinks I'm called Kelly and keeps tabs on the building door and will lock it anytime you nip out and leave it on the latch.

My next door neighbours at home, my mum hates. Not sure why, I think they're just really rude people.

I remember once when me and Cameron were like 13, maybe younger? My dad had sent us out to paint the shed in the garden and we were both sitting on the roof and ended up flinging paint from the brushes at each other. One of us (Cameron I'm sure angel.gif) had shit aim and ended up flinging a load of it over the wall and it all landed on our neighbour from across the roads' car. Her car was PRISTINE and black and we were using bright blue paint so it showed. We were both out scrubbing her car for hours after that laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Maz!
post Apr 17 2018, 06:26 AM
Post #14
BuzzJack Gold Member
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 20,217
   No Gallery Pics

My nextdoor neighbour is a bit of a twat, always slams his doors really hard, having loud phone conversations outside but the worst is when he comes home from a night out at 5am he and his friends always play out music really loud, when i texted him to turn it off he stopped but continued 15 minutes later.
In my old house i had neighbours who had sex in the shower which was next to my bedroom frequently.

+Quote Post
Tawdry Hepburn
post Apr 17 2018, 06:29 AM
Post #15
I'll find your lips in the street lights
Member No.: 51

One of my old neighbours used to blast seriously dodgy hair metal from his garden every Sunday.

+Quote Post
Q.
post Apr 17 2018, 12:10 PM
Post #16
elusive
   No Gallery Pics

My neighbour's dog stole all of our dog food. It was actually kinda hilarious, he just casually walked into our house (front door was open, it was a hot summer day), took the whole huge bag of dog food in his mouth and casually walked home with it. I tried to get it back (this wasn't one of the really dangerous dogs, well he was the same breed I think but he was old and had softened) but then he started showing personality so I stopped trying as I was afraid he would suddenly turn like those other dogs.

+Quote Post
awardinary
post Apr 17 2018, 05:01 PM
Post #17
The Navigator
Member No.: 21,587
   No Gallery Pics

This thread is very apt at this precise moment. There’s someone new moving in next door and due to works that need to be done on the property the works noise being caused every day, including weekends, is unbearable, and it’s really spoiling my relaxation time during the day. sad.gif

+Quote Post
T Boy
post Apr 17 2018, 06:59 PM
Post #18
Radical Pink Troll
Member No.: 177
   No Gallery Pics

When I was a cool 13 year old I would practise my trumpet on a Saturday morning and one week the woman next door banged in the wall and screamed shut up. She was very hungover but I still only practised when I knew she was out after that.

In my current house, the worst my neighbours (who are lovely) have done is have the lads round and blasted music too loud on a Friday night. This has only happened once but it was the day Beautiful Trauma came out and i just wanted to stan it in peace. Also that night my brother’s internet died so I also had to house him-not great timing!

+Quote Post
Klumzee
post Apr 17 2018, 07:57 PM
Post #19
it's alright to feel like a fat child in a pushchair
Member No.: 11,421

QUOTE(Jüpiter @ Apr 16 2018, 09:18 PM) *
Slightly inspired by the evil neighbours thing in the powercuts thread. Although the story I can think of isn't about my own neighbours, but my friend's. We were driving home one winter night in her mother's car, and their long-hated neighbours had built some snowmen on the pavement outside their house.

Well, my friend's mum decided to 'accidentally' drive on the pavement for just a little bit and run them over. I've always felt a little bad about it since as a really kinda horrible thing to do, but at the time it was quite funny ohmy.gif D: especially for an adult to do tbh

I guess we became the evil neighbours.

So what are your neighbour from hell stories, or were you yourself the evil neighbour, too? ohmy.gif

I skipped over the first paragraph and went straight to the second - didn't realise you were talking about running over just snowmen at first laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Mack.
post Apr 17 2018, 10:17 PM
Post #20
BuzzJack Legend
Member No.: 12,915
   No Gallery Pics

Had loud sex when I was trying to sleep.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd May 2018 - 05:02 PM