BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hair 2018
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Jüpiter
post Apr 19 2018, 09:52 PM
Post #1
you only love me on the internet
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 22,895
   No Gallery Pics

What colour have you got? Ever changed it? What about cut/style? What are your hair goals for summer/the rest of the year?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Lindsey 🙃
post Apr 19 2018, 10:11 PM
Post #2
low-key, no pressure, just hang with me and my weather
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 21,176
   No Gallery Pics

Ginger- I'm badly needing mine cut, ive not had it done in nearly a year and although I love my hair long, my fringe is a nightmare atm as it's too long to leave hanging down if my hair is up and i don't like having it tied up with the rest of it so I just need to kinda awkwardly Kirby it behind my ear, but I only really tie it up for work anyway. I'm really wanting to get it dyed blonde ombre though but it's expensive so not something I can afford rn but hopefully later in the year. I have used semi-perm dye on the underside of my hair before and done it red or pink just to mix it up a bit and i want to experiment more with colours which is basically why I want blonde as I could have like pastel tips or whatever which would look cool

+Quote Post
Cqmerqn
post Apr 19 2018, 10:15 PM
Post #3
Fuego!
Group: Members
Member No.: 23,155
   No Gallery Pics

Brown but I’m getting bored of it.

+Quote Post
Q.
post Apr 19 2018, 10:15 PM
Post #4
elusive
Member No.: 7,132
   No Gallery Pics

idk why it looks GREEN here (it's more difficult to take good photos indoors on my phone) but this is apparently my hair atm:

I'm actually very dark brown. Yes I'm going to get it cut soon probably, have it be shorter on the sides and that. I've never coloured my hair cos I'm too intimidated to do it for some reason lol

+Quote Post
Jüpiter
post Apr 19 2018, 10:30 PM
Post #5
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Q. @ Apr 19 2018, 11:15 PM) *
I've never coloured my hair cos I'm too intimidated to do it for some reason lol

You should give it a go wink.gif maybe try a semi perm or a spray just to see how it looks
Yolo and all that

I will probably be doing mine tomorrow

+Quote Post
JosephAvery
post Apr 19 2018, 10:31 PM
Post #6
it don't mean shit if you ain't happy though
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 13,530

Still ginger, don't see myself ever dying it!

It's over 4 and a half years now since I last got a haircut and I am still loving being #longhairdontcare. I started dreadlocks last January and they are 'mature' now I think. I love them and just need them longer now, although I am toying with a couple of styles (the conventional dreads look I have now, or completely letting them do their thing and end up with bigger dreads... probably somewhere in the middle tbh). It's still a work in progress anyway but I'm starting to get some compliments about my hair so it's all good.

+Quote Post
Jüpiter
post Apr 19 2018, 10:32 PM
Post #7
   No Gallery Pics

Really want to try one of thse mermaidy light colours at some point. I've not had a non professional colour for like 2 years.

Blonde ombre along with the ginger or as a base?

+Quote Post
5 Silas Frøkner
post Apr 19 2018, 10:34 PM
Post #8
Surfing in paradise
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 3,474

I need to go get my hair tidied up. Getting a little long again, but not as long as last time where I could very nearly chew on the hair from my fringe!

My colour is a dirty blonde/light brown. It changes at will. It used to be a proper blonde but years of chlorine damage have sorta f***ed with my hair colour. I never dyed it but I used to swim so much that I could turn it proper bleach bottle blonde between haircuts

+Quote Post
Jade
post Apr 19 2018, 11:25 PM
Post #9
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Member No.: 12,810

I got my hair cut at last in October (after about 3 years of neglecting the hairdressers) and was supposed to return for a trim in December, but that never quite happened oops kink.gif I have never dyed my hair before because I got lucky and love my natural colour, which seems to match up with the description of chestnut brown best (brunette with redhead tinges) - I am not sure if I would ever dye it to be honest! My hair is currently very long (as demonstrated by this pic that I took last month when I straightened it) and I intend to keep it this way for the foreseeable future, because I think long hair with no fringe suits me best! I don't know what I was thinking during my fringe and short hair phases, not me at all. My hair is naturally super curly and I've embraced that aspect about myself for the past couple of years or so! I straightened it almost every day from the age of about 8 all the way up to 18... not good. Hooray for setting these curls free on a regular basis now even if it took me until adulthood to do so.

+Quote Post
Tawdry Hepburn
post Apr 19 2018, 11:34 PM
Post #10
I'll find your lips in the street lights
Member No.: 51

My natural colour is like light brown with a hint of blonde.

I often dye the top of it dark brown/black, and have a disconnect from the sides which I shave off grade 1. I'm thinking I might go for metallic blue next time.

+Quote Post
Jacob~
post Apr 19 2018, 11:51 PM
Post #11
Jacob Alan~
Member No.: 21,664
   No Gallery Pics

Was blonde as a kid, got darker/ more dirty blonde in my teens and now I'm really blonde again. The golden/ darker kind but noticeably blonde rather than brown. I like it that way really, never really felt any desire to dye it except when it was darker and I wanted it lighter haha.

+Quote Post
Riser
post Apr 20 2018, 03:19 AM
Post #12
My roof look like a no show
Member No.: 19,534

After having the same haircut routine for the last 8-9 years (every 3 months, so 4 haircuts a year), I'm planning to go crazy this year and start going every two months ohmy.gif ohmy.gif At least until October anyway, I've decided I prefer shorter hair during summer weather. It's a pretty major change of habit for me kink.gif

+Quote Post
lotita.
post Apr 20 2018, 08:08 AM
Post #13
feminist icon
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 21,777

#shorthairdon’tcare

I have chin length hair which is currently ombré’d blonde!!

+Quote Post
Jüpiter
post Apr 20 2018, 04:19 PM
Post #14
   No Gallery Pics

Back to #teamred today biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Q.
post Apr 20 2018, 04:29 PM
Post #15
elusive
Member No.: 7,132
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Jüpiter @ Apr 19 2018, 11:30 PM) *
You should give it a go wink.gif maybe try a semi perm or a spray just to see how it looks
Yolo and all that

I've always been kinda wary of damaging or ruining it / it not turning out well tbh. I'm really itching to do something different with it though, I just don't know what. I do love googling men's hair (now there's a funny sentence) so I might do that before I go get cut it fairly soon and see if I can get any inspiration for even just the cut.

Hope yours turned out well?

+Quote Post
Cameron
post Apr 20 2018, 04:34 PM
Post #16
THE BLAZE *.*
Member No.: 18,061

My hair is horrendous, it literally grows super fast and gets dry super easy... and its ginger

+Quote Post
Jüpiter
post Apr 20 2018, 04:46 PM
Post #17
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Q. @ Apr 20 2018, 05:29 PM) *
I've always been kinda wary of damaging or ruining it / it not turning out well tbh. I'm really itching to do something different with it though, I just don't know what. I do love googling men's hair (now there's a funny sentence) so I might do that before I go get cut it fairly soon and see if I can get any inspiration for even just the cut.

Hope yours turned out well?

Cheers smile.gif aye it's taken grand but it's really bright today because I've just done it, luckily no comments yet at work haha ohmy.gif

Googling's a good idea wink.gif also you want something that goes with your general style, unless you want to switch that up too. This is reminding me that back in the day I briefly really wanted to work in fashion, haha

As for ginger hair, I quite like it! it's something different. No idea how it colours though, do you need to bleach it first or does it just go on top?
Fast growing is a blessing and a curse, on the minus side your roots come out quick but on the plus side if you don't like what you've got you can just cut it out and you'll be back to normal quick!

+Quote Post
T Boy
post Apr 20 2018, 05:41 PM
Post #18
Radical Pink Troll
Member No.: 177
   No Gallery Pics

Ugh I hate the hair topic coming up. I’m balding so quickly now that I don’t like having a picture taken without a hat.

I wish I had the confidence to shave my head completely though.

+Quote Post
Emily Haines
post Apr 20 2018, 08:26 PM
Post #19
Gunshot Glitter™
Member No.: 10,790
   No Gallery Pics

I have dark blonde hair now - all natural, no highlights or colour. It hasn't been cut in probably a year? The fringe I had has now grown out and is past my chin and my hair is below my shoulders.

Honestly, I need it lightened and I'd love some rainbow colours underneath it... like this.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th May 2018 - 07:53 AM