BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> ᏚᏃᎸᏔᏂ
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
JAKE
post Apr 30 2018, 11:03 PM
Post #1
jenny from human resources
Group: Members
Member No.: 47

may 2018

iíve just applied to go on pointless; likely to come to a screen near you soon x
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cameron
post Apr 30 2018, 11:10 PM
Post #2
THE BLAZE *.*
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 18,061

I'm off to Tenerife today (1/5/18) for 10 days!

+Quote Post
Jade
post Apr 30 2018, 11:12 PM
Post #3
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Member No.: 12,810

Omg Jake how cool *.* x and have a great time Cameron!

May is a bit of a scary time for me as it's my final ever month of University mellow.gif can finally count the number of assignments left on one hand! I am presenting a law conference on Wednesday, have a 2500 word essay due in on Friday and then a law exam on the 23rd. So I'm going to spend most of the month just giving it my all in this final push for my third year results. Aside from revision and essay writing, there's the more fun Uni event of an awards evening / quiz night for my course during the month as a send-off before people start going back home, looking forward to that! There's not a lot else going on this month, Eurovision I suppose (should be watching it with Bray this year after being in another country last year!) and a couple of birthdays like my grandma's. Aside from events, post-Uni I will be starting to fill the void between Uni and a full-time job with some goals that I have been thinking about, top of my list is FINALLY actually trying to lose weight. I am now close to hitting 12 stone, which is 4 stone heavier than I was this time two years ago and it's making me lose any comfort I was starting to have in my appearance. So that will be my immediate focus. Graduation is late July so I have a solid two months to sort myself out for that, can do it!

Also nu month nu me as I'm getting brand new glasses for the first time in years, clear frames this time, goals xo

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Apr 30 2018, 11:19 PM
Post #4
Brown cow, stunning!
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 10,139

My dissertation is due in just over a week and I have exams on the 21st and 28th drama.gif SO mostly that, but Eurovision of course in between, which I'm super excited for to see QUEEN Jess Mauboy decimate. My best friend's birthday is also just before my last exam, so I'm gonna make sure I'm well prepared so I can celebrate that with her, as my friends from home are coming up from uni to see us then too!

+Quote Post
Riser
post May 1 2018, 12:34 AM
Post #5
It was only a mountain
Member No.: 19,534

I'm starting the month off with a doctor's appointment this afternoon, I've had random pains in my knee for the past few weeks and it hasn't got any better on its own so I'm finally gonna get it checked out. I have a race coming up at the start of June so at this point I've nearly given up on training for that :\

The rest of the month will be Eurovision, Mother's Day, a country songwriters show, my mom's birthday weekend which we have a lot planned for, and the Memorial Day parade where my church group has to defend our title of best parade float!

+Quote Post
BridgeCow
post May 1 2018, 05:03 AM
Post #6
BuzzJack Gold Member
Member No.: 23,860
   No Gallery Pics

Well all my exams start this month drama.gif first proper ones start on the 14th, but Iíve got French speaking today which Iím very much stressing over, really canít wait for these to be over so I can have that long summer and just sleep 24/7

+Quote Post
lotita.
post May 1 2018, 06:15 AM
Post #7
feminist icon
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 21,777

Exam season *.* I have three essays ranging from 2000-3500 words and three exams, speaking listening and translation

+Quote Post
5 Silas FrÝkner
post May 1 2018, 10:18 AM
Post #8
Surfing in paradise
Member No.: 3,474

May is a bit of a nothingy month for me. June is where itís all happening. So just gotta get through this month. Not thrilled to be stuck at home an extra month but at least Iíll save a few pennies!

+Quote Post
Brett-Butler
post May 1 2018, 11:39 AM
Post #9
Howdy, disco citizens.
Member No.: 10,455
   No Gallery Pics

This month started of fabulously, getting loft insulation installed for free thanks to generous government grants. The rest of the month is going to by pretty pedestrian, the potential of handing in my notice to work notwithstanding.

+Quote Post
PeteFromLeeds
post May 1 2018, 01:52 PM
Post #10
How's the mumzy?
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 23,247
   No Gallery Pics

My first A-Level exam is on the 4th of June so this month will basically consist of me cramming knowledge into my head every minute of the day. oh and simultaneously hosting 3 contests on Buzzjack

+Quote Post
troublepink
post May 1 2018, 02:49 PM
Post #11
Beautiful Trauma
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 590

Birthday month! cheer.gif

Got a few things planned this month, including a trip or two to the cat cafe laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Brť
post May 1 2018, 03:34 PM
Post #12
Mr Jade Lauren Williams <333
Member No.: 8,300

My last 5 uni exams this month, trying once again to start revision earlier to try and be a little more prepared than I was for previous exam seasons. Then I guess by the end of the month I have to start facing the reality of having to do something after uni.

+Quote Post
Sw▲ggy J
post May 1 2018, 04:35 PM
Post #13
i ain't scared no more
Member No.: 8,674

This month is set to be amazing, got just two days left at work after today before jetting off to Lisbon on Monday, have tickets to all three Eurovision shows *. Once that's over, I have two weeks back at work and then am off to spend a week with the family (siblings and nieces included) on the Isle of Wight so that should be lovely and help ease the post-Eurovision depression.

+Quote Post
T Boy
post May 1 2018, 05:49 PM
Post #14
Radical Pink Troll
Member No.: 177
   No Gallery Pics

Pretty much done with Year 11, coursework deadline at the weekend and all their Welsh exams are next week. Iím going on a trip to Spain at the end of the month too so canít complain.

+Quote Post
mdh
post May 3 2018, 07:21 AM
Post #15
are you quite done now?
Member No.: 22,776
   No Gallery Pics

Just woke up and I can't speak😂 Lovely way to start the day, can't make a sound no matter how hard I try eek

+Quote Post
Mattias
post May 3 2018, 05:56 PM
Post #16
the elusive Q.
Member No.: 7,132
   No Gallery Pics

I'm kinda happy on one hand cos I've a long weekend now but terrified on the other damn hand cos I still have a load of alkeehol but still have no one rly to drink it with rolleyes.gif Only friend nearby ain't don't drink. So I'm either gonna be drunk alone again or gloomy alone again. Or possibly both at the same time. Just fyi idk. Maybe I'll just pluck up the courage to go clubbing for the first time on my own, see what it's like unsure.gif #im27

I'm a bit of an explorer / adventurer at heart I think, I need more opportunities to live it out tho. I go mental without it.

+Quote Post
mdh
post May 3 2018, 07:42 PM
Post #17
are you quite done now?
Member No.: 22,776
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Q. @ May 3 2018, 06:56 PM) *
I'm kinda happy on one hand cos I've a long weekend now but terrified on the other damn hand cos I still have a load of alkeehol but still have no one rly to drink it with rolleyes.gif Only friend nearby ain't don't drink. So I'm either gonna be drunk alone again or gloomy alone again. Or possibly both at the same time. Just fyi idk. Maybe I'll just pluck up the courage to go clubbing for the first time on my own, see what it's like unsure.gif #im27

I'm a bit of an explorer / adventurer at heart I think, I need more opportunities to live it out tho. I go mental without it.

It's going to be a warm and sunny weekend, why not put the alcohol aside and see if there's anywhere nearby you can explore / go for walks? You can enjoy yourself without being intoxicated as hard as it is to believe wink.gif

+Quote Post
5 Silas FrÝkner
post May 3 2018, 07:45 PM
Post #18
Surfing in paradise
Member No.: 3,474

Thatís a solid option mdh. There must be some great nature trails around you M!

Iíve had such a long day I cannot wait to sleep. Back in Manchester for work for two days and that meant leaving the house at 3:50am and leaving work at 8:25pm. Absolutely shattered

+Quote Post
Mattias
post May 3 2018, 07:53 PM
Post #19
the elusive Q.
Member No.: 7,132
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(mdh @ May 3 2018, 08:42 PM) *
It's going to be a warm and sunny weekend, why not put the alcohol aside and see if there's anywhere nearby you can explore / go for walks? You can enjoy yourself without being intoxicated as hard as it is to believe wink.gif

well duh. happy.gif I don't even drink that much, that's the honest truth lmao, I just want the occasional one but sucks sometimes when you end up going at it alone (and you didn't particularly have all these experiences with people when younger). When I drink alone, I dance around my kіtchen like this (Midge would like xo) and it's truly embarrassing to my company, i.e. myself smile.gif

Warm and sunny yessss, warm weather / sunshine usually doesn't fail to make me feel better *.* I'll try go for walks, I do it a fair amount already.

+Quote Post
Jade
post May 3 2018, 08:32 PM
Post #20
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Member No.: 12,810

A walk sounds like a good idea to me! They're great for self-care, especially accompanied with my iPod I tend to find. Sunny weather is an amazing combination too so bring more of that on!

In other news I just submitted my final ever academic essay argh!! I still have my law exam on the 23rd which includes some essay writing, but this is the last proper electronically submit and get a Turnitin percentage (9%, ending on a high, especially as I completed it a day early too) one ever. Mental!

+Quote Post

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd July 2018 - 08:48 AM