BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> How Attractive Are You?, rate urself... remember 10 is high!
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Rate yourself out of 10...
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 49
Guests cannot vote 
Midge
post May 1 2018, 09:12 PM
Post #1
I just think I'm neat
Group: Members
Member No.: 23,643
   No Gallery Pics

Analyse yourselves!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Iz
post May 1 2018, 09:41 PM
Post #2
benevolent overlord
Group: Admin.
Member No.: 12,929

predicting everyone will rate themselves 6/10 for looks and 9/10 for personality

+Quote Post
Jade
post May 1 2018, 10:04 PM
Post #3
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 12,810

For looks it has really fluctuated over the years. In my awkward tween/teenage years I would have given myself a 2 (I loathe almost every photo that exists of me from about the ages of 11 to 16, I'm so sad that I felt ugly in my prom photos) but then I finally became comfortable in my looks at about 18 and felt like more of a 7. But now... I'm feeling like about a 5. I'll start off with the good: I like that my Spanish roots definitely influence my looks, I like that I have naturally thick and curly hair that is a fairly unique colour, I like that I have thick and dark eyebrows - they look so bad naturally but I have a lot to play with so I like them with a bit of work, I like my eye colour as they're very dark and shiny, my nose is fine, I like that I have quite big lips and lastly there are elements of my figure that I like ~ my curves for instance like the combo of big hips and a small waist. Buuuuut right now too much weight gain has really knocked my self confidence. I HATE how fat my face looks at the moment, I went to a party at the weekend and wanted to cry because of how gross I looked in some of the photos due to my facial weight. I also hate my stomach at the moment. Aside from these, my biggest insecurity is my ears which are truly awful (I was planning to have cosmetic surgery to pin them back when I turned 18 but I was screwed about as I mentioned before) ~ I have resigned myself to a life of never being able to tie my hair up kink.gif then lastly I am only 5 ft 4 in height so I have always felt too short. I am hoping to feel like more of a 7 again when I lose weight but we'll see. I'm honestly glad I can rate myself as high as a 5 tbh, I used to absolutely hate the way I looked.

I gave myself a 7 for personality, that seemed fair enough. I like that I am optimistic, a nice person, loyal, honest, hard-working, somewhat intelligent and up for a laugh. I like the more 'quirky' aspects too like my geekery for charts past and present and being a crazy cat lady. My friends also say that I am very relatable on Twitter lmao so I guess that's also good. I do hate how shy and panicky I am though and wish I had a more killer sense of humour. I do like my sense of humour but I feel like it's not that obvious, like 'funny' probably wouldn't be a term you'd immediately associate me with. It's always 'nice' haha. Nothing wrong with that though of course.

I would say that I am an ambitious person but not confident at all.

So 6 overall idk

+Quote Post
ML Hammer95
post May 1 2018, 10:08 PM
Post #4
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 21,265
   No Gallery Pics

People say I'm more attractive than I think I am (for both). Think I am in a position where I know I look alright but don't always believe it.

+Quote Post
Andrew.
post May 1 2018, 10:20 PM
Post #5
So, you must like me for me 🙃
Member No.: 21,161

9/10 for looks, I've always said how ugly I am but now I embrace my looks and I feel pretty hot *.* 7 for personality, I can see how some could find me annoying kink.gif

+Quote Post
Iz
post May 1 2018, 10:20 PM
Post #6
benevolent overlord
Group: Admin.
Member No.: 12,929

I may have highballed a bit. Oh you guys are modest.

I'd probably consider myself about average, so a 5 in the looks department. It really depends how well I'm looking after myself at the time and photos aren't a good judge as I'm not photogenic and never have been so it's hard to exactly quantify. There's nothing that's particularly wrong with me looks-wise though, aside from an obviously receding hairline that means I may want to shave my head at some point. I used to think I looked far worse. Personality, well, I've had pretty much no complaints as long as you can get me talking so I'll give myself an 8 there.

Confidence is good, ambition is good but less of an attractive quality for me than confidence, and while I'd say I'm confident now, I wouldn't say I'm ambitious.

+Quote Post
Brett-Butler
post May 1 2018, 10:29 PM
Post #7
Howdy, disco citizens.
Member No.: 10,455
   No Gallery Pics

6/10 in looks - I may be shorter and heavier than one should be, but my face is largely symmetrical and not too weird or wacky.

8/10 in personality - although your mileage may vary.

Very ambitious, have some confidence, but could be improved.

+Quote Post
Jüpiter
post May 1 2018, 10:31 PM
Post #8
you only love me on the internet
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 22,895
   No Gallery Pics

I would give myself an 8 for personality. I am almost exactly my own type personality wise, but I'm aware that's not everyone's cup of tea, haha.
Interesting to include confidence and ambitiousness, are those things the OP finds attractive, perhaps?

+Quote Post
Cqmerqn
post May 1 2018, 10:33 PM
Post #9
Fuego!
Member No.: 23,155
   No Gallery Pics

Looks 6/10
Personality 11/10 obvs x

+Quote Post
Chez Wombat
post May 1 2018, 10:34 PM
Post #10
The owls are not what they seem
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 9,232
   No Gallery Pics

How good looking are you? I'm a bit a scruffy, and I get spots and have an annoying nose bump. I'll say 5 as I'm kinda neutral there, depends if you like facial hair~

How attractive is your personality? Like I'm pretty closed and quiet until you get to know me rather than someone that you instantly click with, but you'll get the best of me if you give me time, 7 weighing it all up I guess.

Is it attractive to be ambitious? Yes, as long as it's to the point where one is not a complete control freak. It's great having something to work towards and share your passions.

Are you ambitious? Yes I would say so, silently perhaps but it's one of the things I pride myself on.

Is it attractive to be confident? Honestly it doesn't bother me, I mean yes I admire it, but I know myself I lack it sometimes and it too often gives way to arrogance which is an instant turn off.

Are you confident? Oh this is hard sad.gif I am in certain situations that I know what I'm doing (like I'm really confident in my job now for example), it's just meeting new people and doing new things where it's not as apparent. It's something I'll forever be working on, but in the last few years, I've made some big progress.

How would you rate your OVERALL attractiveness? Errr...6 I guess weighing it all up? I would rate my modesty a 9 ofc. x

+Quote Post
Jade
post May 1 2018, 10:39 PM
Post #11
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Member No.: 12,810

I want to look as dazzling as the snail in Chez's signature

+Quote Post
¡ʎpp∀
post May 1 2018, 11:00 PM
Post #12
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 2,666

Average look at 6 but I rated my personality a 9 just based on opinions from people that surround me (family, friend and co-workers) and for being so easy going almost in every aspects!!!

With that being said, personality helped feeling and build my confidence in me!!!

Sorry if this came like as full of myself lol.

+Quote Post
Riser
post May 1 2018, 11:10 PM
Post #13
My roof look like a no show
Member No.: 19,534

Gonna say 7/10 for looks and personality. I feel crazy for thinking I'm as high as a 7 but I'm more comfortable in my body now than I've ever been, despite looking the exact same as I have for years laugh.gif A 7 might be selling myself short for personality on the other hand, but I feel it only gets me so far when my conversation skills are pretty lacking.

I put "Yes" it's attractive to be ambitious and confident, followed by a "No" because I'm neither of those things kink.gif Overall I'm rating myself a 6.5 so not punishing myself much for said lack of ambition/confidence.

+Quote Post
The Snake 🐍
post May 2 2018, 02:55 PM
Post #14
Don't mess it up, talking that hiss
Member No.: 23,308
   No Gallery Pics

3 out of 10 for looks.
7 out of 10 for personality
5 out of 10 overall.

+Quote Post
BillyH
post May 2 2018, 05:19 PM
Post #15
BuzzJack Enthusiast
Member No.: 6,614
   No Gallery Pics

Looks - 1.
Personality - 2.

Overall 1.5.

+Quote Post
Theo.
post May 2 2018, 05:24 PM
Post #16
IDGAF
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 8,661

I'm interested that so many people marked themselves as a 7 for looks - I would guess those ranking between 5 and 7 consider themselves 'average'.

I gave myself an 8, or 'above average' for both looks and personalité. I definitely wouldn't consider myself ambitious but I think I can be confident in the appropriate situations.

+Quote Post
Qween
post May 2 2018, 05:24 PM
Post #17
Miss Rodham, if you're nasty
Group: Veteran
Member No.: 11,709

6 for looks, 5 for personality. 6 overall. I love my personality but I have gathered that it can be somewhat grating and an acquired taste

+Quote Post
Bitch
post May 2 2018, 05:27 PM
Post #18
Y'alls worst nightmare
Member No.: 16,660

11/10, I am perfect

+Quote Post
PeteFromLeeds
post May 2 2018, 05:32 PM
Post #19
Oh I may not be the best, but I'm far from the worst
Member No.: 23,247
   No Gallery Pics

I've been ambitious and put an '8' for looks, but my mess of a personality completely neutralises that.

+Quote Post
Leonardo
post May 2 2018, 06:35 PM
Post #20
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 11,502

I put an 8 on looks and a 7 for personality (which doesn’t always translate well to my posts I grant you), but my confidence with looks is only based on other people’s opinions and I literally do nothing for the upkeep, unless you count waxing my hair.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th May 2018 - 07:51 AM