BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> FRIDAY FACTS - "Get To Know Me", 30 Random Questions
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
cantthinkofaname
post May 4 2018, 11:29 AM
Post #1
BuzzJack Enthusiast
Group: Members
Member No.: 12,837
   No Gallery Pics

So I'm thinking this could be a fun Friday thing. 30 Random Questions to answer for us to get to know each other on a more personal level.

1. What are your favorite things about yourself?
2. What is your all-time favorite town or city excluding your hometown? Why?
3. Who's your biggest role model?
4. What is your most used swear word?
5. What did you do for your last birthday?
6. What is one thing (not a person) that gives you inspiration?
7. What is your favorite ice-cream flavor?
8. Do you have a catchphrase?
9. If you had 1 year left to live, what would you do to live it to the fullest?
10. When was the first time you were on a plane and where did you fly to?
11. If you could choose only one, would you rather go to Paris or Berlin? Why?
12. What is at the top of your bucket list?
13. Who is the artist you most want to see live but never have?
14. Would you rather have to change your clothes five times a day or wear the same outfit five days in a row?
15. What is one random act of kindness you have performed recently?
16. How many friends do you have on Facebook?
17. What is your favorite fruit?
18. What is something you wish you were good at?
19. How often do you skip breakfast?
20. When have you immediately click with someone you just met? Why? What was the long-term result?
21. What's a weird hidden talent you can do?
22. What is the most boring movie you’ve watched recently?
23. Do you prefer kissing or cuddling?
24. What is your favorite form of exercise?
25. What is your first name? Does it mean anything?
26. What is the best book you have ever read?
27. Do you drink alcohol? If so, what is your favorite alcoholic drink?
28. What did you dress up as on Halloween last year?
29. Would you rather your best friends were brutally honest with you or lie if the truth hurts your feelings?
30. What is something about yourself that you hope will change, but probably never will?

This post has been edited by cantthinkofaname: May 4 2018, 11:42 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
cantthinkofaname
post May 4 2018, 11:44 AM
Post #2
BuzzJack Enthusiast
   No Gallery Pics

FTR I changed question 11 to Paris or Berlin (original said London) because I assume many of you already live in London or have been many times given that this is a mainly British forum lol.

+Quote Post
cantthinkofaname
post May 4 2018, 12:12 PM
Post #3
BuzzJack Enthusiast
   No Gallery Pics

Probably my wit. I tend to be pretty funny when I'm relaxed and in my own, but maybe not so much if I'm nervous lol.

Interlaken in Switzerland. I went there for the first time in 2014 and absolutely fell in love with it. Such a beautiful picturesque town that is filled with all sorts of things to do ranging from hiking to parachuting or horse riding to river rafting. Just amazing and I have been there twice. Currently planning my third visit which I intend to stay a little longer than the other two times.

I know it's cliché to choose your family but really they are all my role models in different ways. My brother is super creative and is following his dreams which I admire. My sister is spiritual and super in touch with her emotions which I aspire to be as well one day. My father is the smartest man I know with a knack for business and money that I can only hope to some day have, and my mother is my absolute biggest role model in so many ways, mainly for her drive and ability to overcome so many things. She's also so humble and doesn't know how great she really is.

f***ing. Lol. In Icelandic "fokking" is a weird way to emphasize on things to say that something is very something. Example "Ég er svo fokking svangur" means "I'm so f***ing hungry". It sounds much more aggressive in english but in Icelandic it really just means I'm very hungry.

I think I just spent it at work and then with my roommate and dog at home in the evening.

I get a lot of inspiration from nature which I thankfully get enough of in Iceland. There's something so calming about biking out a quiet and calm fjord to get the inspiration you need to do what you need to do.

Coconut. Easy.

No lol.

I would probably quit my job, move back to my hometown and spend my days with my family, friends and my dog and try to make as many memories as I can with them before I go.

I don't know when exactly but the first plane trip I remember was in 1999 when I flew to Mallorca with my family for a very nice vacation in the sun.

Berlin as I didn't really enjoy Paris so much last time I was there as opposed to Berlin. I do still wanna visit both again some day though for sure.

Ugh hard question but I think right now it would probably have to be visiting one of the many places I have lined up. I have no idea what I want to visit the most but the top destinations for me are currently New Zealand, Singapore and Croatia.

Florence + the Machine for sure. I almost saw her in 2015 but unforseen circumstances prevented that.

14. Would you rather have to change your clothes five times a day or wear the same outfit five days in a row?
Oh god both of these sound terrible in different ways but I would probably rather change clothes five times a day because I don't feel good when I wear dirty clothes and I'd probably get some sort of disease from wearing the same underwear for so long.

Oh geez. Idk, probably tipping some server excessively when I was in LA because I have no idea how tipping works.

836, a number that's been relatively stagnant for about 3 or 4 years now lol.

Hard to choose but right now I have a weird obsession with Avocados. Yes I know I'm weird. Watermelons are amazing too.

I aspire to be a great photographer so I think that's probably what I want to be better at.

Pretty much every day unfortunately. I usually don't have any appetite in the mornings.

20. When have you immediately click with someone you just met? Why? What was the long-term result?
Usually when I click with someone immediately it burns out at a similar pace but none that I have grown absolutely sick of. At least out of the ones where the friendship sprung up so quickly.

I can move my ears without using my hands and it's super weird lmao.

Pitch Perfect 3 is the first movie that springs to mind as I started watching it on the flight from LA to Iceland and I made it through just about 15 minutes before giving up. Sad moment since PP1 was a 10/10 movie.

Kissing by far. Not a big cuddler honestly, or at least not when trying to sleep lol.

Swimming is my favorite because you can't feel the sweat while swimming.

Jafet - it's supposedly from the bible as one of Noah's sons was named Yapheth. Funny though since my parents are atheists, they just liked the name.

World War Z. The only book I've ever revisited. So good! Wish there was a sequel and wish the movie never happened and we got a documentary style TV show instead.

Yes I do but not excessively. My fav drink is probably an icelandic cocktail shot called "fullnæging" (english: orgasm) - Peppermint liquor and Bailey's.

I was Georgie, the kid from IT. Yellow raincoat, black rainboots and a red balloon. A lot of people were the same downtown but most I saw were girls so I'd like to think I wore it best lmao.

29. Would you rather your best friends were brutally honest with you or lie if the truth hurts your feelings?
Ah this is a tough one because I want them to maybe read the situation themselves. If it's something that I don't benefit from hearing (eg. something I can't change about myself) I'd probably prefer they don't let me know, but if it's something like a spouse cheating or that I'm wasting my life away or something I'd want them to let me know.

30. What is something about yourself that you hope will change, but probably never will?
I really want to stop being such a picky eater but I don't have much hope that will stop at this point because I really cannot understand how people can eat some foods (fish for example).

+Quote Post
Maz!
post May 4 2018, 01:22 PM
Post #4
BuzzJack Gold Member
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 20,217
   No Gallery Pics

My kind of humour tongue.gif

Berlin

My grandfather

Godverdomme

A house party

Summery weather

Banana

Nah

Travel the world

Spain 2003

Berlin cause it's such an amazing city

Meet some people i talk to for a while

Queen

The first one

Let a old lady sit on a train.

Banana

Singing

Hardly ever

A new friend in town, we have the same things we like and get on very well.

I can play more then 5 instruments

I only watch movies i like

Both!

Cycling

Maurice, idk what it means '

Call Me By Your Name

Yes,Malibu Cola

I don't do Halloween.

Honest.

I need to sleep more.

+Quote Post
Jade
post May 4 2018, 01:59 PM
Post #5
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 12,810

I like that I am optimistic, kind-hearted and enthusiastic. I'd really hate to lose any of these qualities so I hope they can stay with me for as long as possible.

I am not particularly well-travelled so I don't have a lot of options here that I have actually experienced. I'll go for Vilagarcía de Arousa in Galicia, Spain. I went on holiday there for about 12 years in a row so I have plenty of fond memories. heart.gif The very pretty Reykjavík is my top city to visit though.

I would go down a similar route to Jafet and say my parents. I have always looked up to them and wished that I could be more like them. My dad is very confident, seems to be good at almost anything and always knows what to say. Then my mum is a sweetheart and very sociable. They've both worked very hard to get to where they are and have a lot of love to give. I see some of myself in both of them but wish I had more of their qualities. My brother adopted the social / confidence side but that didn't quite extend to me laugh.gif

Probably something really minor like 'crap' because I don't swear very often lol

I went to my favourite Chinese restaurant The Mandarin for my 20th, with my family and Bray! It is a delicious 'all you can eat' place.

Writing for sure. I love to write lists and also consult my study planner for productive things. Writing helps to set me up well for the day.

7. What is your favourite ice-cream flavour?
Vanilla blush.gif that is such a bland choice but I do like to decorate plain ice-cream with other elements like sauce and sprinkles.

Yes. 'Slay my hole' and variants thereof like 'slay the entire circumference of my hole'.

I would try and make as many wonderful memories with my loved ones as possible that they could treasure. I guess I would want this to involve travelling to some places that I've never been to before but have always wanted to go to.

I think I would have been about 4 when I travelled by plane for the first time. A family holiday to Spain of course.

Berlin I think. My parents went to Paris a few years ago and weren't overly impressed. Berlin seems like a pretty nice place.

Visiting the beautiful country Iceland!

Lady Gaga, out of realistic options. I can't exactly see The Beatles live and Oasis would be quite unlikely laugh.gif it feels weird that I've loved Gaga for nearly 10 years but have still never been to one of her concerts before.

Change my clothes five times a day! That's not too bad and much preferable to how unhygienic the second option would be.

My brother owed me £13 but only had £12 on him so I said he could keep the extra pound, sister goals xo

1011 laugh.gif I should probably have a clear out one of these days but I never get round to it.

Apples ftw

Eating healthily. Perhaps inspired by the last question laugh.gif but yeah my diet is absolutely loaded with junk, oops

More often than not as I either don't have time or just fancy hanging on until lunch. I did have breakfast yesterday though! Toast with marmite *.*

20. When have you immediately clicked with someone you just met? Why? What was the long-term result?
Me and Bray clicked so quickly when we met in person. The first few minutes were really overwhelming so it was hard to get any words out at first, but we slowly started talking and by the end of the night things just felt so right. Still going strong almost 2 and a half years later of course. But I guess this is kind of cheating as we already knew each other online before kink.gif but hey it was the first time we met in person so!! If I were to choose someone who I'd never spoken to before at all, it would be a girl called Ayesha who I used to work with at HMV. We were both 17, started at the same time and got on so well immediately. I haven't seen her in a while but still have her number / on social media.

I have weird bendy talents thanks to my years as a gymnast. I can manoeuvre my legs into strange positions for example.

Errr I enjoyed 'The Post' on the whole but the start was admittedly very slow.

Omg this is such a difficult question drama.gif I love both of them a lot and am finding it really hard to choose. Hmm. I'll do a Maurice and say both kink.gif Spooning ftw

Probably running on the treadmill. It can be quite fun when accompanied with music.

Jerrrrd My first name is Jade shockingly enough kink.gif I am a semi-precious gemstone. It is derived from the Spanish "piedra de la ijada" happy.gif

Harper Lee - 'To Kill A Mockingbird'.

I do not drink alcohol ;o so I have nothing interesting for this one soz x

I dressed up as a black cat for a Halloween party that I went to *.*

Honest with me for sure! I am a sensitive soul but I would much rather be told the truth. It hurts more to be lied to.

How much of a fussy eater I am. I think I have made small amounts of progress in the past few years but I can never see myself making huge leaps unfortunately.

+Quote Post
DalekTurret32
post May 4 2018, 03:43 PM
Post #6
My shoulder holds the weight of the world
Member No.: 21,666
   No Gallery Pics

1. What are your favorite things about yourself? My passion for vinyl, my likeability
2. What is your all-time favorite town or city excluding your hometown? Why? Camden, because it has a great display of culture. From the Roundhouse to its record stores.
3. Who's your biggest role model?Don't know yet
4. What is your most used swear word? "Bloody"?
5. What did you do for your last birthday? Went to FOPP and bought some vinyl (The Smiths, alt-J and Joy Division)
6. What is one thing (not a person) that gives you inspiration? Music
7. What is your favorite ice-cream flavor? Kinder Bueno
8. Do you have a catchphrase? No
9. If you had 1 year left to live, what would you do to live it to the fullest? I haven't thought about that yet.
10. When was the first time you were on a plane and where did you fly to? Might have been 2004, where I flew to England
11. If you could choose only one, would you rather go to Paris or Berlin? Why? Paris, so that I could visit the Eiffel Tower
12. What is at the top of your bucket list? Haven't planned one yet
13. Who is the artist you most want to see live but never have? Either Radiohead or The xx
14. Would you rather have to change your clothes five times a day or wear the same outfit five days in a row? Wear the same outfit five days in a row
15. What is one random act of kindness you have performed recently? Helped a woman get down a bottle of drink that was too high up for her in a supermarket
16. How many friends do you have on Facebook? More than a hundred
17. What is your favorite fruit?Banana
18. What is something you wish you were good at?Clicking fingers together to make a sound or skateboarding
19. How often do you skip breakfast?Rarely
20. When have you immediately click with someone you just met? Why? What was the long-term result?I don't know what this means
21. What's a weird hidden talent you can do?I had one but I forgot what it was
22. What is the most boring movie you’ve watched recently?Haven't seen any boring movies recently
23. Do you prefer kissing or cuddling?Cuddling
24. What is your favorite form of exercise?Walking/running
25. What is your first name? Does it mean anything?Nick, victory of the people
26. What is the best book you have ever read?Either High Fidelity or Curious Incident Of The Dog In The Night-Time
27. Do you drink alcohol? If so, what is your favorite alcoholic drink?No, but I have drank a few cocktails
28. What did you dress up as on Halloween last year?Nothing
29. Would you rather your best friends were brutally honest with you or lie if the truth hurts your feelings?Oh boy I've reached a dead end. For the former, a problem is... see Liar Liar and you'll understand why I'm unsure about this. As for the latter, it would also lead to trouble. I don't know what to decide, tbh.
30. What is something about yourself that you hope will change, but probably never will?Writing very conjunct sentences in my reviews.

[/quote]

This post has been edited by DalekTurret32: May 4 2018, 03:44 PM

+Quote Post
Liаm
post May 4 2018, 05:12 PM
Post #7
Brown cow, stunning!
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 10,139

My humour

Erm idk London I guess as there's loads there

Honestly no idea oops

f*** probably but I do use c**t too much

Meal and night out where I got drunk af naturally

Idk, music I guess

Cookie dough <3

Not really

Travel I guess

My first plane journey was only a couple of years ago, plane to Scotland laugh.gif

Paris

Haven't really thought but travelling probably

Probably Carrie Underwood

Change five times a day I guess

Let my friend have my free extra brownie lmao

Apples

Singing or general musical ability

Basically every day oops

My best friend at uni, we just immediately clicked on so many levels with like the same humour and not having those awkward boundaries that can exist early on and still do click well as we live together

I can do what I'm told is a spot on impression of one of my friends who is like that highkey annoying friend everyone agrees on but accepts anyway laugh.gif

I don't watch many films, my housemate had some awful Kate and Will drama on True Movies or w/e its called and that seemed awful the other day so that I guess

Cuddling

none xx

Liam and technically no but its supposed to mean "strong willed warrior and protector

I'm hard pushed to better the Harry Potter books but I also adore The Help

Yes and either kopparberg, peach schnapps or some form of wine but I'm not fussy kink.gif

Obligatory blood stained ripped shirt to look vaguely Halloweeny :')

Honest, I cba with pretending things are rosy if they aren't, and I'm one of those people who'd rather face a problem or be spoken to about it, otherwise how are you going to resolve it?

My pessimism lmaooo

+Quote Post
Chez Wombat
post May 4 2018, 06:46 PM
Post #8
The owls are not what they seem
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 9,232
   No Gallery Pics

Oh go on then, I can never resist these.

My creativity

Don't have loads of options but I'll say New York

I'll be sappy and say my parents, and my grandfather.

Shit, say that numerous times.

Went for a walk in the snow *.*

Nature and the Natural World, always lifts my mood.

Neapolitan (Vanilla otherwise as I'm dull like that)

Who actually does asides from TV hosts lmao

Travel the world definitely, visit as many places as possible!

Vienna I believe, I was about 3.

Have only briefly been in Paris and only have vague memories so probably that just cos I've already been to Berlin, but I did love it a lot and would definitely go back.

Find someone, and visit Canada

Idk I've seen my main two (Muse and Coldplay), I'm up for seeing anyone else, probably Arcade Fire.

Wear the same outfit, I kinda do with jumpers and trousers anyway laugh.gif

errrm I helped a lady with her bags down the stairs a while back, idk

241, at least three quarters of which I have zero other contact with lol

Grapes <3

Social skills/small talk sad.gif

Often oops, I just don't have time, I do always when I'm not working though

I clicked with my uni housemate at undergrad year pretty much instantly and we were pretty close throughout that time we lived together, we just clicked in that we were both quite reserved and not party animals. Kinda lost touch since Uni unforch.

Can name numerous chart stats/where an artist's song has charted much better than quite of my peers irl

I don't tend to watch movies I sense will be boring/not to my taste and I'm generally quite easy to please, The Post and Darkest Hour were pretty boring in theme.

I wouldn't know :'( (cuddling x)

Walking! Absolutely essential part of my routine.

Tom, it means 'twin', which has no resemblance to me myself but my brother and sister are twins

Iain Banks 'The Wasp Factory', fantastic book I would recommend to all

Rekordelieg Strawberry and Lime, just about overtaken Kopparberg for me, Sweden do good ciders.

I haven't dressed up for Halloween in YEARS, Fred Kruegar was the last I recall

Tough one, but I always prefer honesty over lies even if it's hard to hear.

I guess how outgoing I am, but I've kinda accepted I'm never gonna be a social butterfly and am happy as long as I have a few close connections I can see once in a while.

+Quote Post
PeteFromLeeds
post May 4 2018, 07:33 PM
Post #9
Oh I may not be the best, but I'm far from the worst
Member No.: 23,247
   No Gallery Pics

My intelligence! Or more to the point, my ability to cram stuff into my head and parrot it out again.

Does Anglesey count? If so then most definitely there - been going there since I was a child wub.gif

I don't think I have one really? It would be someone who's really nice about everyone and is really forgiving anyway (so maybe The Pope?)

Not applicable tongue.gif

Went to Halifax Piece Hall and Shibden Hall, then went for a meal at The Arkash (the world's biggest Indian restaurant ohmy.gif )

I would probably say God!

Mint choc-chip wub.gif

No

Write as many books as possible - if I'm going to die, I want to leave a legacy!

We went to Krakow last summer - loved it!

Berlin - been to Paris (many years ago) and I like going to new places

Write a book I think! Or go on a cruise.

Lukas Graham, obviously kink.gif

Wear the same outfit five days in a row - I'm sure some of my friends do sick2.gif

I honestly don't know! I do quite a few little things though but I do need to do more of this stuff.

235 - I need to clear it out a bit

Apples

Social situations - Even when it's people I know I'm always the quietest sad.gif

Erm never? laugh.gif I'm hungry enough when it comes to lunch anyway!

I don't think this has happened to me ever! I've always known people for at least a year before I've joined their friend groups.

Lie in bed awake for hours for no apparent reason magic.gif I can name nearly all the flags of the world as well if that counts!

Spirited Away comes to mind, but even that was a very good film - I don't tend to watch something if I think it'll be boring

I don't have much experience of either kink.gif But I'd say cuddling - it's not as gross.

24. What is your favourite form of exercise?
Walking - especially in the open countryside. For watching, I'd say cycling

Peter - 'The Rock' in the Bible

Lord of the Flies - read it for GCSE but I found it really interesting and the building up of character is really good

Dark Fruits at the moment (being only 18), I'm siure that'll change somewhere along the line though

I don't celebrate Halloween - we had a 'light party' for the kids at Church but I didn't dress up.

I'd rather they be honest - I spent most of last year in a friend group I thought I was a part of before they turned around and said I was an 'unwanted extra'. I'd rather that not happen again.

Like before, my confidence in social situations - I'd love to be able to just talk about anything!

+Quote Post
Theo.
post May 4 2018, 07:39 PM
Post #10
IDGAF
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 8,661

QUOTE(PeteFromLeeds @ May 4 2018, 08:33 PM) *
I don't think I have one really? It would be someone who's really nice about everyone and is really forgiving anyway (so maybe The Pope?)

Apart from to the homosexuals of course!

+Quote Post
Q.
post May 5 2018, 10:19 AM
Post #11
elusive
Member No.: 7,132
   No Gallery Pics

I'll attempt this. It sounds weird but I wanna do my list before I read anyone else's so I won't be potentially influenced by anything anyone else has written laugh.gif

I think I will always be an open-minded person and this is something I really value in myself and others. I also consider myself kind, accepting, creative and having a sense of humour, and these things (among other things) help balance out my otherwise messy personality lmao.

Okay I'm actually gonna go for a little Irish island here called Inisheer which I went to last summer by myself and loved it so I'll probably go again this summer. It was partly the amazing weather I got for all of the three or so days I was there, but I just felt such joy and tranquility being there and it came at a much-needed time. Limestone walls ftw x

My ideal self.

I do say 'shit' a lot when something annoying happens or I drop something. #basic

okay so I spent most of the day on my own (in real life), apart from the morning. I made myself a nice meal I had never attempted to cook before, and came 5th in the Buzzjack Song Contest. I guess those two things helped make up slightly for my low mood in the morning / afternoon. Every little helps ~

errrr... Emotions? Music? Peace? Sunshine?

I am so not picky.

No. (That is not my catchphrase, I just don't have one xxx)

Travel more and meet more people.

I was visiting Ireland (before I moved here) and first my family and I took a plane to Helsinki from Tallinn, a flight which lasted only 20 minutes or so. I enjoyed the experience.

Paris to see what the fuss is about. I'm joking haha, altho yea, Paris. happy.gif

To make a bucket list.

Björk!!! omg and I was so close to getting tickets this year for a place in Cornwall but missed out </3 I might try again next tour, her gigs seem like such wondrous experiences.

err what a question! Probably the second option? ph34r.gif

I made an affirmation to myself, that counts as being kind to yourself, right. angel.gif In terms of others, I was a good listener to someone recently.

Bananas! I love all fruit though.

Forming connections with people really quickly in real life.

Never actually ;o I always try to have a good breakfast these days.

I've met up with some people from apps, two times in particular were instant click <3 I think this method of meeting people suits me as it's one-to-one and rather chilled. Also the fact that we had already talked online first really helped in terms of getting to know one another. The long-term result for one was that I dated the person for a bit, and I got into a relationship with the other (which is no longer the case).

I suppose I can sort of dislocate my left thumb. You might have to see it to understand.

I can't remember what it was called! I went to the cinema to watch it a few months ago and it was quite boring...

Cuddling!

Swimming!

Mattias means "gift from God" and it also has other meanings.

I tend to enjoy most books I read but I never really develop absolute favourites among them. I did super enjoy The Diary of Anne Frank!

I do. Some kinda fruit cider is what I usually go for as I'm pretty basic when it comes to drinks tbh, I haven't had enough opportunities for wild nights with friends and stuff sad.gif

pfft, I don't dress up :3 I did once as a kid, it was some really random and weird costume, I basically had a black bag over my head or something, I can't remember exactly.

Depends on the issue but I mean with the way this question is worded, usually I'd prefer the first option! I don't like it when people throw out their brutal honesty at any given opportunity, but I also don't like the idea of someone just lying to me about something. I would say I am a very honest person, but I'm also a very nice person, haha. There's a balance that can be achieved.

ooooh what a question! *thinks* I suppose physically, I'd love to be able to not wear glasses anymore, but I have tried contacts (once) and it was just an awful experience tbh so I didn't even go back for a second try when I was invited to. I also can't see myself ever getting the surgery.

+Quote Post
PeteFromLeeds
post May 5 2018, 10:31 AM
Post #12
Oh I may not be the best, but I'm far from the worst
Member No.: 23,247
   No Gallery Pics

Btw the answers I posted were written when I was absolutely shattered and had 7 minutes free time which might explain the random trail of thoughts/lack of detail kink.gif

+Quote Post
Riser
post May 5 2018, 02:17 PM
Post #13
My roof look like a no show
Member No.: 19,534

I know it's Saturday now but I didn't get a chance to do this yesterday so tongue.gif

I have a good memory, I'm sensitive to others (although probably too sensitive), and in general I have pretty good luck.

The city where my brother lives, it's sooo small but really charming and the people are nice and friendly. It feels like a second home after visiting so many times.

Easily my parents, they've sacrificed a lot to raise two sets of twins, despite everything that goes wrong they couldn't be happier and are very thoughtful towards others.

"Sucks", I guess, I really don't swear at all.

Went out to dinner with my parents and grandparents, then came home for cake and ice cream and opened a couple presents. I think that was it!

Reading

Moose tracks

Nope

I'd make a bucket list of things I wanna do and pick one person to do each thing with me, so by the end I'd have a meaningful experience with everyone I care about. Actually this is something I want to do anyway.

I think I was 7 and flew with my family to Florida.

Tough choice! I might prefer German food so maybe Berlin.

Getting a tattoo!

Little Big Town would absolutely slay, hearing those harmonies in person wub.gif

I'd be fine with either one but I guess changing clothes five times a day, that would be interesting. laugh.gif

Emptied the dishwasher so my mom didn't have to.

104. I'm very exclusive.

Watermelon

I can't read people well at all, it'd make my life so much easier if I could.

Only on Saturdays when I sleep in late enough, breakfast is too delicious to skip! ohmy.gif

Well I immediately clicked with Noahspike on here about 4 years ago, we're just on a similar wavelength as we like to say and we immediately clicked meeting in real life too!

Name a song just from hearing the first 2-3 seconds of it.

Murder On The Orient Express

I don't really do either one [/foreveralone] but cuddling I guess, I've become more of a hugger anyway.

Riding my bike, it used to be running but you can go so much farther on a bike, it's less impact on your joints and it's fine on a hot day because there's always a breeze. I would like swimming more but I'm just not that good of a swimmer.

Jordan, and it means descending (ironically the opposite of my username laugh.gif)

The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time (I'm just picking one, I don't read much)

I don't!

Nothing

I could probably use some brutal honesty so maybe that, even if I'd immediately regret that choice tongue.gif

Being too concerned about what everyone thinks of me

+Quote Post
JosephAvery
post May 5 2018, 02:36 PM
Post #14
it don't mean shit if you ain't happy though
Member No.: 13,530

Patience, hair, music taste (lmao)

Whilst I don't live in London (I'm just outside), I'm gonna exclude it cause I go there so often :') I love Cardiff though, I've visited a couple of times mainly for the now-closed Doctor Who Experience but it's a really nice city and I loved browsing the shops too.

Harry Styles

I think I use a range of them laugh.gif shit is probably my most common

On my actual birthday I had family over, then the day before (a Saturday) I went shopping with my mum and had some lunch out. I've still got a birthday present to come actually - a Teen Wolf convention in Brussels this October!

Music

Vanilla

#longhairdontcare

Go to as many concerts as I can, meet as many of my idols as is humanly possible

I assume it was when I was about 6 and we went to Lanzarote!

Paris always seems like quite a nice place, I think my sister enjoyed going there before. Don't really know much about Berlin!

A tough one - I mean the only thing I can particularly think of is that I would absolutely love to meet Harry Styles one day. Even for a few seconds.

Possibly Ulrik Munther - he's barely known outside of Sweden (and even in Sweden it's questionable these days x) so the chances of him performing in the UK are very very slim.

I'd rather the same outfit five days in a row - less effort and I already wear the same jeans for a week or two lol

Anything I do for you lot on Bzuzzjack x I guess I paid for a cuppa for my sister and cousin at the garden centre the other day - it was originally gonna be me and mum only and I was going to pay, but they tagged along too and my mum said she would pay for them. I refused and said I'd pay for it all.

Oranges (tops up the hair colour init)

Speaking in front of people

It depends how we define breakfast - I tend to have something each morning but nothing more than a banana or a couple of oranges!

Wow this is a tough one. My two besties in real life weren't people I was joined at the hip to from the very start. I guess Jáhq on here when we started talking one-to-one! We were in a ~4.5 year relationship and are still best friends today.

I can get the insides of my elbows to touch as I'm double jointed :')

I don't really watch many films! (ie. I've literally seen two this year)

Cuddling I guess

None of it Walking! Not just a 5 minute walk to the shop but I walk 30 mins to and from work each day.

Joseph (shocker x) - means "shall increase/add" in Hebrew. Sounds like what's happening to my hair basil.gif

I'm not much of a reader these days but I loved the Faraway Tree books as a kid!

I do - rosé wine is generally what I'll plump for. White Zinfandel is lush heart.gif

I'm scary enough already x (I didn't dress up)

Brutally honest - it might not feel as pleasant but it's for the best

I'm not sure if this is a *hope* as such, but my dad was ginger when he was younger but by his early 20s his hair was much darker. I expected mine to do that too as my eyebrows are brown but there's no real sign of it :') I'm cool with being ginger tho ~

+Quote Post
Bitch
post May 5 2018, 03:04 PM
Post #15
Y'alls worst nightmare
Member No.: 16,660

Patience, hair, music taste (lmao)

I think you were supposed to mentiom good traita here. Easy mistake xxx

+Quote Post
JosephAvery
post May 5 2018, 03:06 PM
Post #16
it don't mean shit if you ain't happy though
Member No.: 13,530

QUOTE(Bitch @ May 5 2018, 04:04 PM) *
I think you were supposed to mentiom good traita here. Easy mistake xxx

Well you can't argue with the first one, I need plenty of it when you're about xx

+Quote Post
Bitch
post May 5 2018, 03:37 PM
Post #17
Y'alls worst nightmare
Member No.: 16,660

QUOTE(JosephAvery @ May 5 2018, 03:06 PM) *
Well you can't argue with the first one, I need plenty of it when you're about xx

I helped you train your patience, be humble bitch

+Quote Post
Andrew.
post May 5 2018, 03:58 PM
Post #18
So, you must like me for me 🙃
Member No.: 21,161

QUOTE(Theo. @ May 4 2018, 08:39 PM) *
Apart from to the homosexuals of course!

!!!!!!

+Quote Post
Jüpiter
post May 5 2018, 04:54 PM
Post #19
you only love me on the internet
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 22,895
   No Gallery Pics

Okay, this sounds fun, let's give it a spin.

My mental strength, I guess. I'm a tough cookie.

Well I couldn't stand my hometown so that's out right away. I quite like Dublin, Glasgow, Paris. I haven't travelled a whole lot so I don't have many to compare to.

Tricky, probably a fictional character. I might need to think about this. For real people, probably somebody like Pink, I would be exactly that kind of parent.

f**king (can I type swear words on here?) or shite, I say both of those multiple times daily at least

I don't think I did much! I believe I took the day off work and relaxed!

One thing, that's interesting, like an activity? I like drawing, that helps me get my thoughts clear, also making lists which might be a little odd?

Dark chocolate, which I haven't found for a while, or coffee, or coconut. The kind of icecream you can only get in France really.

'What are you like?' probably, I say that all the time. Or 'nooooo' when shocked

What a horrible thought! Blow all my money and probably lots of less than legal things <_>

I think to an island, one of the islands off the coast of Ireland or the UK. I would've been a baby or very wee child

That's tough! Berlin perhaps because I've already been to Paris.

I would like to publish a book or get a postgrad degree, both are pretty tricky though! I've already done a lot of things #wildlife

Jhene Aiko perhaps

The latter probably, I just think why would I be having to change 5 times a day, what would I be doing to ruin my clothes? ohmy.gif

I had a long mental health chat with my friend when tipsy

300ish, I clear out frequently

Mango perhaps, I love tropical fruit

Playing musical instruments, but I haven't the co-ordination

Not so often tbh, not that I eat much at all mind for any meal

A few times actually. Generally we stay friends. Although I also do have good friends who I've HATED at first, so I don't always trust my first impression

I'm a fair cook

Not recently, but a movie at Christmas or a Christmas ago with my folks about a plane that crashed into a river...so LONG

Kissing perhaps. Body contact you have to work up to :/ #issues

Exercise bike or weights

I don't reveal that as I don't use it tongue.gif but no as well. Actually it has multiple meanings and roots in multiple languages, which is a little cool, but I don't even use it for myself, so kinda irrelevant.

Another difficult question. Probably something like Gender Trouble was the most informative book I've ever read.

I have a sweet tooth, so, alcoholic milkshake. Alternatively, a strawberry or banana white russian <3

I didn't dress up last Halloween, I think the last one I did properly I did a half skull face which was fun

A bit of both I think! Depends on the topic. I am the brutally honest friend though, but only in a best interest kind of way.

I'm not sure there's anything I have that fits that description! I'm quite good at following through on changes I want to make. I would love if my metabolism improved I suppose because that would make other things easier, but that feels a little unlikely because it's genetic!

This post has been edited by Jüpiter: May 5 2018, 06:59 PM

+Quote Post
Iz
post May 5 2018, 06:21 PM
Post #20
benevolent overlord
Group: Admin.
Member No.: 12,929

My patience, my humour and my ability to remember tons of little details here and there

Exeter, as I spent 4 years living there and loved how much there was to do without feeling overwhelming (as a country boy I'm pretty easily pleased if a city is clean and friendly but I wouldn't mind living there again at some point in the future).

There are plenty of academics, authors and fictional characters who display aspects of my ideal but I couldn't choose one in particular.

I regularly take the Lord's name in vain (so an 'Oh God') for most of it. Shit only really under my breath, bloody if I'm feeling particularly English that day.

Had a cake celebration (that I wasn't expecting <3) in my Indian house that devolved into a cake fight between my volunteer group. Was really fun.

Expansive vistas with beautiful skies, painted, drawn or in reality. Also a good bit of reading.

Strawberry

omae wa mou shindeiru

I would travel to the place I most want to go that I hadn't been to yet, then backpack home, getting as many new experiences in as I could before the end

Portugal, to the Algarve, in 2001 I think? There was also our skiing holiday in France in 98 but I can't recall whether we took the plane that time, as I wasn't even 5 yet (so it was less of a skiing holiday and more of a falling over in the snow holiday for me). Probably did.

Berlin, all that modern architecture and great feel, I think would fit me much better than Paris. Also Germany, as the land of my partial descent >>>

Going to Japan, finding a great view in the mountains above a city, and listen to the ciccadas chirp. Also I'd love to be there for 2020.

Nightwish! They only come to the UK once every few years and I've never found it convenient or got tickets. Must see them before Tuomas closes the project up.

The former, there are some days that I do change like 3 times, and it feels so fresh. As long as the clothes are in easy to find places, I change very quickly.

Volunteered at a foodbank a week ago, helping out people in a tough spot. I was just moving the food to their cars or other transport but it was really eye-opening getting into the process.

394, I had no idea I'd gotten so many.

Raspberries, or any berries really.

Computer programming (and by extension learning languages more generally, I have trouble remembering words not in English), I'm really interested in how programs work and all the little intricacies, I'd love to be able to be a computer genius enough to create my own games or something, rather than just being mildly competent at Excel.

Rarely, even when I'm up out the door early for work I find time to have a little something.

I don't actually tend to click with people, I'm more of a slow grower of a person both with myself and with me to others. It gets better as it goes

Hidden talent, I guess my chess ability, or maybe more relevantly my experimental cooking attempts that turn out well most of the time

I can't remember what movies I've watched recently, very few, certainly none that I'd describe as boring. If I were finding it boring, by the 30-40 minute mark I'd be cutting my losses and finding something I actually wanted to watch.

Cuddling, I'm a very touchy-feely sort of person, I love it.

Cycling, because it's just the best, very easy to get into and keep doing, as I speed across roads probably annoying both cars and pedestrians at the same time.

Isaac, it means 'laughter', it means that I'm a hilariously funny guy (I do try my best, mainly just clean humour though, the other type isn't my style)

aah, I guess, Lord Of The Rings, in terms of shaping my preferences, but I think more recently A Storm Of Swords was an utter triumph of fantasy.

Yes, mostly cider, I would say... Kopparberg? Probably Kopparberg.

Didn't dress up, because India doesn't really do Halloween, but me and my team used our internet allowances to download and watch some horror movie off of Netflix... on the roof of my home.

The latter so they can work their way around to addressing the issue tactfully. There's normally a better way to word anything and I'm hanging out with friends to have a good time, not a poor time.

My procrastination

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th May 2018 - 03:42 AM