BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hard Work
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Andrew.
post May 16 2018, 04:47 PM
Post #1
So, you must like me for me 🙃
Group: Members
Member No.: 21,161

If there's something you really want, how hard do you fight for it? Do you tend to procrastinate or are you straight into things (exams, preparing for a job etc)?

I feel like I'm a bit of a procrastinator oops. When there's something I really really want I'll work very hard for it but with things I'm not that bothered about (but maybe should be x) I tend to just delay things I should be doing.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BridgeCow
post May 16 2018, 05:33 PM
Post #2
BuzzJack Gold Member
Member No.: 23,860
   No Gallery Pics

I mean I’ve got a chem GCSE tommorow that I still need to start revising for...

+Quote Post
JosephAvery
post May 16 2018, 07:09 PM
Post #3
it don't mean shit if you ain't happy though
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 13,530

HARD WORK GETS A SEAT *.* that video inspires me daily

How hard I work depends on how much I *want* to do something. If I have an interest in something or a desire to do it, I'll complete it in no time. If I don't want to do it, I will procrastinate like hell. GCSEs were the former - I wanted to do well so I put the effort in - while A Levels, I'd lost motivation and procrastinated much more oop

+Quote Post
Andrew.
post May 16 2018, 07:11 PM
Post #4
So, you must like me for me 🙃
Member No.: 21,161

QUOTE(JosephAvery @ May 16 2018, 08:09 PM) *
HARD WORK GETS A SEAT *.* that video inspires me daily

How hard I work depends on how much I *want* to do something. If I have an interest in something or a desire to do it, I'll complete it in no time. If I don't want to do it, I will procrastinate like hell. GCSEs were the former - I wanted to do well so I put the effort in - while A Levels, I'd lost motivation and procrastinated much more oop

I just discovered it, how did I not before omfg

+Quote Post
T Boy
post May 16 2018, 07:16 PM
Post #5
Radical Pink Troll
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 177
   No Gallery Pics

Though I have been known to procrastinate, I work damn hard most of the time. I often feel I can’t rest until things are done.

+Quote Post
Jade
post May 16 2018, 10:57 PM
Post #6
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Member No.: 12,810

I'd say that when I really want something I'll have a lot of initial motivation for it for sure. Take my law exam right now, I told myself I would start solidly revising on 1st May and I did. So far it's been going pretty well. But I do have dips in motivation and some days will be really slow compared to others. Panic mode or a random burst of motivation (like getting a grade back or something) will then spur me on and keep me going for a few more days. So I'd say generally yes, but I naturally do procrastinate a bit at times.

+Quote Post
Bré
post May 17 2018, 02:17 PM
Post #7
Mr Jade Lauren Williams <333
Member No.: 8,300

I'm just the worst for this, I need a ridiculously high amount of pressure to be able to get anything done, I'm one to leave everything important until one day before a deadline laugh.gif once it gets to that stage I am usually able to crack down and work hard in that final day and that usually gets the job done well enough but I just can't seem to get myself to spread out the work over even just a few days despite how much less stressful I know that will be.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th June 2018 - 08:46 PM